Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

As you well know, cops have been getting away with murder forever. So, it won’t surprise me should he get acquitted.
There's a time for everything. And the time for that has to stop.

It stops... now.

If you think that means a guilty verdict is in, you need to think again.
I feel strongly about this case.

If this cop isn't guilty, then no cop was ever guilty of anything and it's a total free for all on taking black lives.

They're showing the video of Mr. Floyd's final minutes now in the trial.

It's clear what took place here.

You would Moon Bat.

This Floyd asshole was a drug addicted piece of criminal ghetto shit so fuck him.

I hope the cop is acquitted.

Then the filthy Negro insurrectionist dipshits will burn down and loot the rest of the big city shitholes that they didn't get to for six months last year. They need more big screen TVs. It will be hilarious to watch them do that and then to watch the pathetic White Guilt pussies kissing the ass of the Darkies.

If this cop isn't guilty, then no cop was ever guilty of anything and it's a total free for all on taking black lives.

Marc. Time to stock up on frozen water bottles, Roman Candles, bricks, window smasher...etc etc

Goana be a party.

And that is why a second and third degree charge. Just because it wasn't premeditated doesn't mean it wasn't murder.
All three autopsies clearly stated "murder by asphyxiation" - But you'll spin until you fall down.

No, it said homicide. A homicide is not necessarily a murder.

If somebody dies by "accident" in any situation, that could be a charge for manslaughter. This officer in no way tried to kill this criminal.

You would Moon Bat.

This Floyd asshole was a drug addicted piece of criminal ghetto shit so fuck him.

Then the filthy Negro insurrectionist dipshits will burn down and loot the rest of the big city shitholes that they didn't get to for six months last year. They need more big screen TVs. It will be hilarious to watch them do that and then to watch the pathetic pussy White Guilt pussies kissing the ass of the Darkies.
Last yr it frightened me seeing Shit Holes burn.....Now not so much.

Floyd tested positive for COVID-19.

And methamphetamine.

And fentanyl.

That's plenty of reasonable doubt, IMO.

OTOH, the folks on the jury all live in Hennepin County in Minneapolis or nearby. If a Henry Fonda listening to the evidence decides that Chauven should be exonerated, a Lee J. Cobb on the jury will threaten to dox his ass to the BLM/Antifa mobs if Chauven isn't convicted.

The personal safety of jurors is a biggie.

Are they doing the trial in closed court, or making any other sort of provisions to try to keep the jury anonymous?

The defense attorney said Floyd said “I cant breathe.” 27 times.

THE PROBLEM IS:

He said it REPEATEDLY before he was on the ground. He said it while in the back of the cop car with no possible way the officer was compromising Floyd’s breathing.

This then makes his statements of “I cant breathe” less impactful to the officer when he was physically restraining Floyd because Floyd had already said it many times.

And that is why a second and third degree charge. Just because it wasn't premeditated doesn't mean it wasn't murder.
All three autopsies clearly stated "murder by asphyxiation" - But you'll spin until you fall down.

No, it said homicide. A homicide is not necessarily a murder.

If somebody dies by "accident" in any situation, that could be a charge for manslaughter. This officer in no way tried to kill this criminal.

And yet again, you are full of crap.

Definition of homicide (Merriam-Webster)

1: a person who kills another
2: a killing of one human being by another detectives investigating a homicide

Synonyms for homicide

Synonyms

Floyd tested positive for COVID-19.

And methamphetamine.

And fentanyl.

That's plenty of reasonable doubt, IMO.

OTOH, the folks on the jury all live in Hennepin County in Minneapolis or nearby. If a Henry Fonda listening to the evidence decides that Chauven should be exonerated, a Lee J. Cobb on the jury will threaten to dox his ass to the BLM/Antifa mobs if Chauven isn't convicted.

The personal safety of jurors is a biggie.

Are they doing the trial in closed court, or making any other sort of provisions to try to keep the jury anonymous?

It's on every news network. No, they won't film the jury.

You pathetic confused Moon Bat.

You feel strongly about a violent criminal piece of drug addicted shithead Negro dying after committing a crime but yet you say nothing about an unarmed Patriot veteran woman being murdered by a demented Negro Capitol Police thug while she was protesting the Democrats stealing an election from the American people.

Hypocritical asshole!

I'm not gonna hang around here long, I lack the desire, to be perfectly honest, but I have a feeling that by the time this thread runs its course we'll be able to comfortable conclude by the terms of controversy relative to comparison that, oh, the Nazis were just following procedure when they sent fellow human beings to the gas chamber by the power vested upon them by a government gun, so surely it must have been perfectly acceptable that we render them innocent of their deeds.

Or something along those lines.

Watch.
I'm pleasantly surprised by your stance on this issue Citizen.

Good stuff!

This is the part I am most curious about. . .

. . . I believe there is a much, much deeper story that the establishment is not letting the public onto, IMO.

There are multiple conflicting reports on whether these men knew eachother. . . why? And why, after it went down, did the establishment go into overtime, to put out disinfo, and misinfo, to cover up that link?

And will that even be covered in court? That goes to motive.

fb_img_15909949090817923443550525824355.jpg

. . . if so? I expect a very light sentence, if we see any at all. . .

You would Moon Bat.

Then the filthy Negro insurrectionist dipshits will burn down and loot the rest of the big city shitholes that they didn't get to for six months last year. They need more big screen TVs. It will be hilarious to watch them do that and then to watch the pathetic pussy White Guilt pussies kissing the ass of the Darkies.
Last yr it frightened me seeing Shit Holes burn.....Now not so much.

I'm looking forward to it. It will be fun to watch. Negroes being rampaging Jungle Monkeys are always fun to watch.

Then Joe Dufus will put us in another several trillion in debt to give to the Democrats to rebuild what the Negroes burned down and looted.

Watch the unedited video.

They play it at the beginning of this pod.

Floyd was screaming, “I CANT CHOKE, I CANT BREATHE!” when he was in the back of the cop car and no one was anywhere near his head or chest.

HE WAS TWEAKING ON A FATAL DOSE OF FENTANYL AND HAD CARDIAC ARREST FROM THE STRESS OF THE SITUATION.

Nebraska has used Fentanyl to execute death row prisoners.

The video makes it quite obvious.

Yes a violent negro with a rap sheet was trying to pass off a fake 20 dollar bill dies during an arrest in which he fought with the cops. And for this we burn down buildings and give him a ride in a golden casket.

This country is fucked.
due to ingesting fentanyl. moral of story, don't take fentanyl before committing a crime. Don't do the crime if you can't do the crime.

Forum List

Back