Judge in Georgia Dismisses Three Trump Charges

Yeah...ok....another poster explained it beyond a shadow of a doubt.......para bellum....look him up.

I have read the articles.

Fulton County Judge Scott McAfee decided that allegations by state prosecutors that Trump and his co-defendants tried to get Georgia officials to violate their oaths of office were not detailed enough to sustain those six counts, according to the court filing.

It never said there was no link to a crime. Dolt.

The Judge said they could be refilled. With more specific details on what law was broken and how.
Yup. Start over from scratch by calling a new Grand Jury. Months. The election will be over so they won't do it.

They didn't show that the state officials had violated their oath of office. That's it.

The Judge wants the Prosecution to point to specific statements in the hour long conversation to show those were the ones that broke the law. Dunce.

Fulton County Judge Scott McAfee decided that allegations by state prosecutors that Trump and his co-defendants tried to get Georgia officials to violate their oaths of office were not detailed enough to sustain those six counts, according to the court filing.
Your problem is they didn't violate their oaths of office. That's the problem for Fani.

Al Gore just asked for a recount. Then he accepted the bullshit decision by the Supreme Court to stop it. He didn't continue to whine about how he won, like Trump does. Al Gore is an adult. Trump is not.

And what about Hillary? She never tried to manipulate votes.
You whined when Trump wanted a recount in Georgia as well in other states. But you now say this is fine? And you call the decision Gore faced as bullshit. Buddy, now you speak the Trump language. Trump thinks the past election was just that. Hillary to this day in talks alleges she beat Trump.

Your problem is they didn't violate their oaths of office. That's the problem for Fani.

Offering a bribe to a cop is a crime. Even if he never accepts the money. Asking an official to interfere is a crime in Georgia.

Judge tells persecution prosecution to go to their room snd try to come back with better
Pathetic

Offering a bribe to a cop is a crime. Even if he never accepts the money. Asking an official to interfere is a crime in Georgia.
Trump didn't ask anyone to interfere. We all heard the recording, along with the 30 people that were on the call.

You whined when Trump wanted a recount in Georgia as well in other states. But you now say this is fine? And you call the decision Gore faced as bullshit. Buddy, now you speak the Trump language. Trump thinks the past election was just that. Hillary to this day in talks alleges she beat Trump.
I didn't say Trump was asking for a recount in Georgia. He asked Rastenfucker to find him 11000 votes. That's manipulation, not a recount.

Trump never asked for interference. He felt that he actually won in GA and asked GA to take a closer look.

A good example of how GA feels is this recent election where Biden got around 400,000 votes and Trump got over 620,000 votes. I wager had Biden asked for the state to check again you would have approved him doing it.

I didn't say Trump was asking for a recount in Georgia. He asked Rastenfucker to find him 11000 votes. That's manipulation, not a recount.
Trump was positive he did better is why he asked for the recount.

H
Trump was positive he did better is why he asked for the recount.
E's got no business intersecting himself into a state election, much less asking election officials to do his bidding.

The results are the results. Accept and move on. That's what Gore did. That's not what Hillary did.

H

E's got no business intersecting himself into a state election, much less asking election officials to do his bidding.

The results are the results. Accept and move on. That's what Gore did. That's not what Hillary did.
Gore went all the way to the Supreme court. If you think I was not on top of that at the time, please think otherwise. I debated that for every day it was going on.

Forum List

Back