Judge in Georgia Dismisses Three Trump Charges

Well, they do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so thanks, I guess.
I did not imitate you. I would have said your words were it an imitation. I specified join we Republicans. Did you also say that?

There are rules for scroungers. Among them. You only steal government property. Never private. You never steal for personal gain. You don’t sell the stuff. You don’t keep it for personal use. You get it for the unit.

If you follow the rules and are caught, your chain of command will give you a slap on the wrist. If you break the rules, they throw the book at you.

You never outright lie. If the Chain of Command wants to know how you got it, or where you got it. After confirming that they really want to know the truth, you tell them. Until that moment you use euphemisms and other terms to communicate the truth without saying it.
People may think because of the vast spending on the military, that when a unit needs engines, they get them immediately. IF a unit can't get them immediately, how can they solve a problem. Normally a unit is not getting ready for a major inspection so it simply waits for the new engine or jeep or tank. But for an inspection for them to be rated as combat ready, the units do what they have to do get their own equipment working well.

Aren't you supposed to be fucking off?

Damn tRumplings can't even follow simple instructions...
I told you to take class or something. It won't really help your stupidity but you'll know more. Going through life ignorant and stupid is a terrible waste, dumbass.

LOL.....................Gore wanted the state to only count Dade County.......tell me if that's not interfering in a state election.

Dade is dem city......
Well, I will give you that is a little suspect. But Gore did accept the final results, Trump has not. Also, Gore did not try introduce "fake electors" in certain swing states, like Trump has.

The bottom line is, this case is moving forward, with Fanis!

Meaning just one thing. Trump believed there were more than that many votes still to be counted. Nothing illegal about that.
It became illegal when he tried to get an election official involved. Keep in mind, Trump also tried to get 'fake electors' into the process in various swing states.

LOL......................a humiliated and embarrassed Fani. Probably tainted the juror pool with her 'credibility'.
Who gives a fucking shit what her sex life is like? It has nothing to do with the trial and that's how the judge ruled.

All you fuckers got, are character assassinations. You certainly don't have any evidence that prove Trumps innocents.

Well, I will give you that is a little suspect. But Gore did accept the final results, Trump has not. Also, Gore did not try introduce "fake electors" in certain swing states, like Trump has.

The bottom line is, this case is moving forward, with Fanis!
Then Albert diverted to the end of the planet with his absurd CO2 chart graph going off the chart and thru the ceiling portraying us as All Dead by 2022.

Last edited:
It became illegal when he tried to get an election official involved.
He didn't, though.
Keep in mind, Trump also tried to get 'fake electors' into the process in various swing states.
You need alternate electors to object to votes.
All you fuckers got, are character assassinations.
Oh no..........you saying we're starting to act like democrats?
You certainly don't have any evidence that prove Trumps innocents.
He he he.................the phone call charge was tossed.......no proof Trump or anyone else had anyone violate their oath of office. Fani had these charges without any backup evidence proving that. She submitted charges without any back up evidence...that sounds awfully inept for a DA of her stature......now the leftist clowns say she could re-indict.......not with out any proof.

He didn't, though.

Oh no..........you saying we're starting to act like democrats?

He he he.................the phone call charge was tossed.......no proof Trump or anyone else had anyone violate their oath of office. Fani had these charges without any backup evidence proving that. She submitted charges without any back up evidence...that sounds awfully inept for a DA of her stature......now the leftist clowns say she could re-indict.......not with out any proof.
Why the fuck do you need backup evidence for that phone call? "I need you to find me 11,000 votes!" How is that not a crime? Fuck that judge!

No you don't.

The only requirement under the law is that a Senator and Representative must jointly file a written objection to the President of the Senate. If that condition is met, then the joint session is immediately suspended, the Senate and the House adjourn to their respective chambers for 2 hours of debate. If both chambers accept the objection, the EC votes are not counted. If either chamber rejects the objection, then the EC vote is counted.

If someone told you that there had to be alternate electors to file and objection during the Joint Session of Congress when counting the EC votes - well - they lied to you.

WW

[NOTE: It used to be 1 Senator and 1 Representative. Now it is 1/5th of each chamber to prevent political objections.]

Forum List

Back