Judge issues ruling on unsealing FBI Trump raid warrant

Well, here is how this is going to play out.

The hearing is ongoing due to Trumps demand for judicial recusal. IF the Judge recuses the warrant and its validity get tossed due to the conflict in interests. IF he refuses Trump's attorneys will take it to the Superior court. If the judge is removed the warrants validity is gone as well due to conflict in interests. This is not going to end well for the DOJ. You can bet there will be massive threats to keep this judge in place. Official Misconduct by the DOJ and Biden administration.

If the judge recused himself before in a case involving Trump why did he take this one? Not to hard to figure out, is it?

This is not justice.
I've been turning this one over looking for the logic as well. The only justification that I can figure is that "possibly" the judge had a relationship with HRC that he recused himself for, considering that in both cases the parties were Trump and HRC. Bottom line the whole thing is a political hit job.

The hearing is ongoing due to Trumps demand for judicial recusal. IF the Judge recuses the warrant and its validity get tossed due to the conflict in interests. IF he refuses Trump's attorneys will take it to the Superior court. If the judge is removed the warrants validity is gone as well due to conflict in interests. This is not going to end well for the DOJ. You can bet there will be massive threats to keep this judge in place. Official Misconduct by the DOJ and Biden administration.
The judge recused himself from another matter relating to Trump/Hillary so likewise he should be recused from this for the same reason.

DoJ played themselves getting approval from this guy

I've been turning this one over looking for the logic as well. The only justification that I can figure is that "possibly" the judge had a relationship with HRC that he recused himself for, considering that in both cases the parties were Trump and HRC. Bottom line the whole thing is a political hit job.
As I recall this judge stated that he could not be impartial where Trump is concerned. IE: personal issues with him. This makes anything and everything he does suspect. He should have had no involvement from the start given the previous recusal.

The judge recused himself from another matter relating to Trump/Hillary so likewise he should be recused from this for the same reason.

DoJ played themselves getting approval from this guy
This has nowhere to go but into the sewer. Biden and his DOJ really stepped in the poop on this one. Not to mention that given recent comments from the DOJ making it apparent that no probable cause to obtain the warrant in the first place, ever existed. Finding and activist judge was their only hope to have an illegal warrant signed.

What else is new. Seems like the top cops are the most corrupt.

Trump wants to use footage for campaign commercials.

And he’s not going to get it. He’s also not going to get any witness names, or the names of anyone involved with the investigation, or specific information on the documents involved.

Keep in mind these morons are issuing death threats against the judge, they are asking to release information of the affidavit.

The level of stupidity of a magapunk is mind boggling.

T
If the judge recused himself before in a case involving Trump why did he take this one? Not to hard to figure out, is it?

This is not justice.
Taking a page right out of the Clarence Thomas book of judicial ethics.

You turds never learn do you

Trump wants to use footage for campaign commercials.

And he’s not going to get it. He’s also not going to get any witness names, or the names of anyone involved with the investigation, or specific information on the documents involved.

Keep in mind these morons are issuing death threats against the judge, they are asking to release information of the affidavit.

The level of stupidity of a magapunk is mind boggling.
You do know about the "rules of discovery" don't you, moron? Trump and his team will get every bit of information that you listed above ^^^, in due time. We are patient. The democrats have come up with nothing burger for five and a half years and I don't look for any change anytime soon.

Only a true fascist would want these documents to remain sealed.

I WANT TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE FBI TOOK IN THE RAID.

The media said nuclear codes……so was it nuclear codes?

TELL US WHAT YOU TOOK, GARLAND.

Here we go...

Reinhardt has ordered other documents related to the FBI raid to be unsealed today, including the application for the warrant, the motion to seal, and the cover sheet.

Reinhart has given the government one week to submit proposed redactions under seal by noon on August 25th. Judge Reinhart will review those redactions and then decide how he wants to proceed or if he wants to make his own redactions instead.

Forum List

Back