Judge Jeanine to Trump Protesters: 'The Silent Majority Will Not Be Silenced'!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
“Since when if you verbally lean right are you responsible for the left’s physical reaction?”

Judge Jeanine Pirro weighed the question in her opening statement Saturday night on Justice, in light of the recent violence seen at Donald Trump rallies.

“Since when if you state an opinion are you responsible for someone's reaction?” she asked. “Since when do you have the right to interrupt my First Amendment right to listen to a candidate for the highest office in the land?”

“This is America. Not the Soviet Union,” said Judge Jeanine.

“Your free speech, if it differs from mine, doesn't mean that you're right and I’m wrong, and therefore I must be silenced.

But that is exactly what the left tried to do in Chicago last night, and again moments ago in Kansas City to more than 25,000 who came to hear Donald Trump.”

Protesters, of course, have the right to dissent, said Judge Jeanine.

But “you cannot defend assault by arguing verbal provocation," she warned.

“This is America, you cannot stop us and you cannot silence us. Beware the sleeping giant – the silent majority of us. We will not be silenced.”

Watch Judge Jeanine's opening statement above, and read the full transcript below.

Fox Insider ^

• Banned
That's right, bub, the silent majority will vote against Trump.

I love bitch slappin' the JakeAss!

GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump enjoys a commanding 47 to 31 percent lead over expected Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton among independent voters, according to an exclusive Newsmax/Fabrizio, Lee & Associates survey that the organizations released Wednesday afternoon. While the online survey of 1,500 registered voters shows the former secretary of state essentially tied with the GOP front-runner, 45 to 44 percent, the poll’s most eye-popping result is Clinton’s pronounced weakness among independent voters, where she trails Trump by 16 points.

Good to see a judge standing up for "true" free speech at least. I saw the GOP lead came out and said roughly the same.

Dem's borked it hard doing that, Trumps a damn genius at manipulation of situations. That kind of on the fly thinking is a bit rare so I think we've found his secret - turn everything into cake heh

It is nice that a few TV hosts have the guts to stand up for what is right. Hillary', Rafael Cruz, Little Marco, and that goof Kaisch's latest lame responses are more evidence they hate freedom, liberty and the American way.

“Since when if you verbally lean right are you responsible for the left’s physical reaction?”

Judge Jeanine Pirro weighed the question in her opening statement Saturday night on Justice, in light of the recent violence seen at Donald Trump rallies.

“Since when if you state an opinion are you responsible for someone's reaction?” she asked. “Since when do you have the right to interrupt my First Amendment right to listen to a candidate for the highest office in the land?”

“Your free speech, if it differs from mine, doesn't mean that you're right and I’m wrong, and therefore I must be silenced.

But that is exactly what the left tried to do in Chicago last night, and again moments ago in Kansas City to more than 25,000 who came to hear Donald Trump.”

“This is America, you cannot stop us and you cannot silence us. Beware the sleeping giant – the silent majority of us. We will not be silenced.”

Watch Judge Jeanine's opening statement above, and read the full transcript below.

Fox Insider ^
The conception of freedom is good, but should be used wisely and with common sense. In other words: where my freedom starts, your freedom may end.

What happened on Friday night in Chicago? Over nine thousands of Trump's supporters had to stand in the long line for two hours to be able to listen to their candidate. While just a few hundreds of hateful thugs basically sh*t on their parade and did their best to make the decent people waste half of their day without accomplishing anything. So, freedom of one side to protest violated freedom of the other side to enjoy their evening with their candidate.

Last edited:
That's right, bub, the silent majority will vote against Trump.

I love bitch slappin' the JakeAss!

GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump enjoys a commanding 47 to 31 percent lead over expected Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton among independent voters, according to an exclusive Newsmax/Fabrizio, Lee & Associates survey that the organizations released Wednesday afternoon. While the online survey of 1,500 registered voters shows the former secretary of state essentially tied with the GOP front-runner, 45 to 44 percent, the poll’s most eye-popping result is Clinton’s pronounced weakness among independent voters, where she trails Trump by 16 points.
You are hitting your image in the mirror again, Vigilante.

Fox Insider ^

Couldn't agree more. The left has used this tactic for years now. SCREAM!! at the top of your lungs and we can silence the right. Now? They're getting their asses kicked instead. Probably be wise for them to say away from those rallies they intend to "shut down". The left's right of free speech does not trump mine.

"Judge Jeanine to Trump Protesters: 'The Silent Majority Will Not Be Silenced'!"

lol

This is as ridiculous as it is an idiotic lie.

No one is seeking to 'silence' anyone – including the protesters.

Shut the hell up hypocrite. We are a nation of laws, remember?

"Judge Jeanine to Trump Protesters: 'The Silent Majority Will Not Be Silenced'!"

lol

This is as ridiculous as it is an idiotic lie.

No one is seeking to 'silence' anyone – including the protesters.

And we are supposed to believe YOU, a guy that tries to adjudicate parking tickets?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

Yep. Dude LOVES the law - till it doesn't work for his commie ass....

The trumpeers are going to be very unhappy and sore if they go all fascist and brown shirt.

The trumpeers are going to be very unhappy and sore if they go all fascist and brown shirt.
upload_2016-3-13_20-17-51.jpeg

Forum List

Back