Judge orders Trump to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

You think MAGAs are elitists now?

Can you be any further out of touch with reality?
You folks are constantly telling us that anyone who disagrees with you is stupid.

Man up and be responsible for your words. For a change.

428386887_10161316970708814_2627525465531130322_n.jpg

Here, I've done your homework for you. This is not just a "home".

"""
NAPLES, Fla. - A Naples, Florida estate is up for sale – and it comes at a hefty, record-breaking price.

The 9-acre property, located on a peninsula in the exclusive, wealthy neighborhood of Port Royal, has the potential to set a record for home sales in the United States.

With a listing price of $295 million, the property, called Gordon Pointe, features six bedrooms and 22 bathrooms.

According to the listing, the nearly 23,000 square-foot home is surrounded on three sides by beaches and comes with a private 231-foot yacht basin and 6-boat T-dock. The property also includes one primary home and two guest homes."""

Here, I've done your homework for you. This is not just a "home".

"""
NAPLES, Fla. - A Naples, Florida estate is up for sale – and it comes at a hefty, record-breaking price.

The 9-acre property, located on a peninsula in the exclusive, wealthy neighborhood of Port Royal, has the potential to set a record for home sales in the United States.

With a listing price of $295 million, the property, called Gordon Pointe, features six bedrooms and 22 bathrooms.

According to the listing, the nearly 23,000 square-foot home is surrounded on three sides by beaches and comes with a private 231-foot yacht basin and 6-boat T-dock. The property also includes one primary home and two guest homes."""
So what.

Trump's property is bigger and has more to offer.

Why doesn't this Travis clown provide a link to the listing? Why do MAGA idiots not care about having credibility?

So what.

Trump's property is bigger and has more to offer.
Irrelevant.

"There is no legal gray area surrounding the permanent nature of the deed restrictions," Engoron wrote. "Accordingly, there can be no mistake that Donald Trump's valuation of Mar-a-Lago from 2011- 2021 was fraudulent." - The judge

You posted something. So I posted a response showing you're full of crap.
You posted, to me, a meme that says "you are the dumbest people on the planet."

You did that. You. I pointed at it. It's right there.

I know you're not going to man up and be responsible for anything. You're a Trumpster, so you can't.

You're accomplishing nothing.

I think it's best to look at that from the perspective of a middle school playground (the behaviors match too).

The weak kids want to be on the bully's side, so they stand behind him and cheer him on when he bullies someone else. Then they follow him around the playground because they now belong to the side with the bully. And, of course, they're too weak to call him out on any of his bullying (or anything else, such as the fact that he gets terrible grades) and they choose to believe all his lies, because they want to belong, and they hate some of the people he bullies.

I wish it were more nuanced than that, but it really isn't.

CornPop was a “bad dude” who “ran a bunch of bad boys"

Mac1958 Another thing I have noticed...

A lot of posters who swore up-and-down for 3 years that they don't support Trump have now decided to become human shields for him at every opportunity and in every thread.

It's almost as if they weren't being completely honest with us.

You posted, to me, a meme that says "you are the dumbest people on the planet."

You did that. You. I pointed at it. It's right there.

I know you're not going to man up and be responsible for anything. You're a Trumpster, so you can't.

You're accomplishing nothing.
What I accomplished is for everyone else's benefit.

You're the butt of the joke.

I know that you're too biased to be rational.

Especially because you're (more likely than not) paid to trash Republicans here at USMB.

Forum List

Back