• Fox is getting better.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fox is about the same.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Fox is getting worse.

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
I'm not an obstacle to anything,
100% wrong. You are an obstacle to moderate muslims trying to reform their religion, and to anyone else trying to do the same. And every time one of them or anyone else dares engage im the criticism that is required in order to reform it, you throw yourself in front of islam like a human shield. And no amount of embarrassing, transparaent attempts by you to personally attack me will alter that fact. Get it together.

Murdering Muslims, like invading Iraq, the most secular of all Muslim countries, is not helping either.
Muslims cutting off their wives noses doesn't help either

arton724.jpg
All because a Congresswoman wears a hijab?

100% wrong. You are an obstacle to moderate muslims trying to reform their religion, and to anyone else trying to do the same. And every time one of them or anyone else dares engage im the criticism that is required in order to reform it, you throw yourself in front of islam like a human shield. And no amount of embarrassing, transparaent attempts by you to personally attack me will alter that fact. Get it together.

Murdering Muslims, like invading Iraq, the most secular of all Muslim countries, is not helping either.

arton724.jpg

Look at what the veil is meant to hide

Fool

tumblr_m3tl1cjLr01qbnugoo1_500.jpg

Our POTUS, who isn't supposed to show favortism or bias towards the media, is pushing Fox to put Pirro back on the line up after the hate-spewing sprunt was pulled yesterday.

Jeanine Pirro Pulled Off The Air by Fox News — Gone for Good?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....""""

How many of you Trump cockroaches would have put up with something like this from Obama????

who said he cant show favoritism or bias???

and we put up with it for 8 yrs from the prick obama

Prove it.
Show me where Obama wrote tweets like this in favor of a specific news outlet or ANCHOR.
Do it or STFU, cockroach.
Like everything else, Oboingo didn't have the guts do it out in the open.

He used the federal domestic spying apparatus to do his intimidation and bullying for him.

Our POTUS, who isn't supposed to show favortism or bias towards the media, is pushing Fox to put Pirro back on the line up after the hate-spewing sprunt was pulled yesterday.

Jeanine Pirro Pulled Off The Air by Fox News — Gone for Good?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....""""

How many of you Trump cockroaches would have put up with something like this from Obama????

who said he cant show favoritism or bias???

and we put up with it for 8 yrs from the prick obama

Prove it.
Show me where Obama wrote tweets like this in favor of a specific news outlet or ANCHOR.
Do it or STFU, cockroach.
Like everything else, Oboingo didn't have the guts do it out in the open.

He used the federal domestic spying apparatus to do his intimidation and bullying for him.

Oboingo……………….I like it

"I'm not aware" means no one has produced any evidence of anyone killing Muslims for the sake of Christ. That means the comparative murder rate is 900-0.

I have no doubt in my mind that you're a a brain dead moron who would put people in prison for criticizing Islam if you had a chance.

Wrong. Christians in Africa have not only been killing homosexuals, but also have killed people of other religions by setting them on fire and eating them. And you continue to use this "last year" as a crutch. How many people did Christians kill during the Crusades? When they came to North America? Indians during the Western Expansion in the U.S. This can go on and on.
ROFL! You have evidence to support this claim?

How many Christians did Muslims kill when they conquered the Middle East and North Africa? Far more by many orders of magnitude than the number Muslims killed during the Crusades. The Muslims killed millions of Christians and Jews every year from the day Muhammad started his cult. They also took millions of Christians as slaves. Many of these slaves were castrated, a procedure that kills 2/3 of the people it's applied to.

The history if Islam is a history of mass slaughter, genocide, slavery, rape, murder and torture.

The crimes you attribute to Christianity are really nothing more than the artifacts of the age in which they occurred. Human life was cheap in those days.

Christians can be substituted in all the places you said Muslims. I love how you try to diminish the atrocities committed by Christians in the past.

Want something more current? Feel free to read:

How anti-gay Christians evangelize hate abroad
Wrong, turd. Christians have committed nothing like the horrific crimes of Muslims.

Muslims have committed no crimes at all.
Name one if you can.
There are a few crimes like ISIS murdering gays or that Jordanian pilot, but it is pretty obvious ISIS was created by the US, from Sunni atheists, and they know nothing about Islam.

But Christians committed mass murder by the invasion of Iraq itself, deliberately targeting AC and refrigeration power plants in a desert climate. Deliberately murdering over half a million innocents.

We are going to part ways on this. ISIS has kidnapped foreigners and kept them in cages where they have done things like burn them alive, behead them, or drop them in a barrel of acid while still alive. You will never find me defending those animals.

You haven't read a single post of mine if you think that. I don't defend radical Muslims. Never have. I've even shared I grew up with a Muslim friend who shared that Muslims worship Islam in a similar way religions do the Bible. They follow it in varying degrees understanding it is an antiquated book where not all behaviors are still needed.

I don't defend radical Muslims.
No, you defend islam from any criticism, going so far as to cast people as islamophobic or xenophobic without basis. As you did to me. I cant be much more clear.

No, the people I have called that are the ones that lump ALL Muslims in the same group. I know what I've said I can go back and quote it. You need to start this thread over and try again.

No, the people I have called that are the ones that lump ALL Muslims in the same group.
False, as you said that about me, despite the fact that I clearly and often say I am on the side of moderate muslims and think they need our help.

No, the people I have called that are the ones that lump ALL Muslims in the same group.
False, as you said that about me, despite the fact that I clearly and often say I am on the side of moderate muslims and think they need our help.

Wrong again. You posted this, at which I called you a xenophobe:

"I thought it was clear:

Islam is a motherlode of horrible,evil ideas, and it has a severe, global problem with fundamentalists and literalists. And it is badly in need of a reformation. And people like you are obstacle to that."

YOU lumped all followers of Islam, thus why you were called a xenophobe. Now you backtracking trying to say there are moderate Islamist that are trying to change their religion. How about you keep a consistent message and you won't called a xenophobe?

My post about growing up with a Muslim friend was literally a response TO YOU.

"What's that supposed to mean? In the U.S. we had Christians fighting Christians in the Civil War. I grew up with a friend that was Muslim. It's like any other religion that chooses just how strict they follow their religion. Do all Christian women wear dresses to their ankles? Do all Christians wear long beards and shy away from using technology. No. Muslims are the same way, and it is the Radicalized Muslims that hate the West and want to destroy it."

Judge Pirro

So please tell me how I am obstacle to "moderate" Muslims.

arton724.jpg

Look at what the veil is meant to hide

Fool

tumblr_m3tl1cjLr01qbnugoo1_500.jpg

Rep Omar has no nose?
Link

It is easy to prove Muslims to not harm Christians or Jews, because the Mideast was under Arab/Muslim rule for over 2000 years, and the Christians and Jews there were prospering fine, while being hired as administrators, viziers.
The Jews only start being harmed by the Christian Crusades and Inquisitions.
The Moslems were the only ones defending the Jews.

ROFL! That is so fucking ignorant it's beyond belief. Muslims killed millions of Christians during that period. They constantly raided the South Coast of Europe and took millions of Christians as slaves. Most of those slaves died. Thomas Jefferson sent Marines to destroy the Barbary Pirates who were constantly attacking American vessels and taking those on board captive to become slaves.

I could go on all day about all the atrocities of Islam.

Thanks for showing everyone how your claims are based on total ignorance of history and of Islam.

That is a totally ignorant and incorrect claim.
First of all, Islam under Arab rule only lasted about 400 years, before being invaded and conquered by successive Asiatic waves, like the Mongols, Moguls, and Turks.
The Arab Muslims never raided Europe and never tried to expand or invade anyone.
And the Mongols, Moguls, and Turks later claimed to adopt Islam, but not when they were invading.

Do you have any extra LSD for sale?

{...
The Siege of Baghdad, which lasted from January 29 until February 10, 1258, entailed the investment, capture, and sack of Baghdad, the capital of the Abbasid Caliphate, by Ilkhanate Mongol forces and allied troops. The Mongols were under the command of Hulagu Khan (or Hulegu Khan), brother of the khagan Möngke Khan, who had intended to further extend his rule into Mesopotamia but not to directly overthrow the Caliphate. Möngke, however, had instructed Hulagu to attack Baghdad if the Caliph Al-Musta'sim refused Mongol demands for his continued submission to the khagan and the payment of tribute in the form of military support for Mongol forces in Iran.

Hulagu began his campaign in Iran with several offensives against Nizari groups, including the Assassins, who lost their stronghold of Alamut. He then marched on Baghdad, demanding that Al-Musta'sim accede to the terms imposed by Möngke on the Abbasids. Although the Abbasids had failed to prepare for the invasion, the Caliph believed that Baghdad could not fall to invading forces and refused to surrender. Hulagu subsequently besieged the city, which surrendered after 12 days. During the next week, the Mongols sacked Baghdad, committing numerous atrocities and destroying the Abbasids' vast libraries, including the House of Wisdom. The Mongols executed Al-Musta'sim and massacred many residents of the city, which was left greatly depopulated. The siege is considered to mark the end of the Islamic Golden Age, during which the caliphs had extended their rule from the Iberian Peninsula to Sindh, and which was also marked by many cultural achievements
...}

Siege of Baghdad (1258) - Wikipedia

{...
The Mughal Empire (Persian:...‎, translit. Gūrkāniyān;[9] Urdu:..., translit. Mughliyah Saltanat)[10][2] or Mogul Empire[11] was an empire in the Indian subcontinent, founded in 1526. It was established and ruled by the Timurid dynasty, with Turco-Mongol Chagatai roots from Central Asia, claiming direct descent from both Genghis Khan (through his son Chagatai Khan) and Timur,[12][13][14] and with significant Indian Rajput and Persian ancestry through marriage alliances;[15][16] the first two Mughal emperors had both parents from Central Asian ancestry.[17]The dynasty combined Persianate culture[11][18] with local Indian cultural influences[19] visible in its court culture and administrative customs.
...}

Mughal Empire - Wikipedia

{...
The Ottoman Empire (/ˈɒtəmən/; Ottoman Turkish...‎, Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye, literally "The Exalted Ottoman State"; Modern Turkish: Osmanlı İmparatorluğu or Osmanlı Devleti), also historically known in Western Europe as the Turkish Empire[8] or simply Turkey,[9] was a state that controlled much of Southeast Europe, Western Asia and North Africa between the 14th and early 20th centuries. It was founded at the end of the 13th century in northwestern Anatolia in the town of Söğüt (modern-day Bilecik Province) by the Oghuz Turkish tribal leader Osman I.[10] After 1354, the Ottomans crossed into Europe, and with the conquest of the Balkans, the Ottoman beylik was transformed into a transcontinental empire. The Ottomans ended the Byzantine Empire with the 1453 conquest of Constantinople by Mehmed the Conqueror.[11]

During the 16th and 17th centuries, at the height of its power under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent,[12] the Ottoman Empire was a multinational, multilingual empire controlling most of Southeast Europe, parts of Central Europe, Western Asia, parts of Eastern Europe and the Caucasus, North Africa and the Horn of Africa.[13] At the beginning of the 17th century, the empire contained 32 provinces and numerous vassal states. Some of these were later absorbed into the Ottoman Empire, while others were granted various types of autonomy during the course of centuries.
...}

Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia
What does the Mongol siege of Baghdad have to do with Muslims waging war against Christians?

Everything.
If you read it, it explains that the Mongols were not Muslim, and wiped out the entire Muslim leadership.
All the attacks on Europe were not really Muslim, but Mongols, Mughals, and Turks from Asia, that had taken over the Arab empire, but with none of the Islamic ethics.
They called themselves Muslim, but only because that gave them the keys to the whole empire.
Muslims did not regain control until after WWI, when the Ottoman Empire was defeated.

Wrong. Christians in Africa have not only been killing homosexuals, but also have killed people of other religions by setting them on fire and eating them. And you continue to use this "last year" as a crutch. How many people did Christians kill during the Crusades? When they came to North America? Indians during the Western Expansion in the U.S. This can go on and on.

How many Christians did Muslims kill when they conquered the Middle East and North Africa? Far more by many orders of magnitude than the number Muslims killed during the Crusades. The Muslims killed millions of Christians and Jews every year from the day Muhammad started his cult. They also took millions of Christians as slaves. Many of these slaves were castrated, a procedure that kills 2/3 of the people it's applied to.

The history if Islam is a history of mass slaughter, genocide, slavery, rape, murder and torture.

The crimes you attribute to Christianity are really nothing more than the artifacts of the age in which they occurred. Human life was cheap in those days.

Christians can be substituted in all the places you said Muslims. I love how you try to diminish the atrocities committed by Christians in the past.

Wrong, turd. Christians have committed nothing like the horrific crimes of Muslims.

Funny how you can't actually name a single one of these supposed crimes by Muslims?
But if Muslims were supposed to be so murderous, then why were European Jews so bent on immigration to Palestine, to be safer under Muslim rule than European Christian rule?
There was an initial push for Jewish emigration to Palestine around 1895.
And Palestine was under Muslim rule essentially until the 1949 UN partition created Israel from about half of Palestine.

Total BS.
Jihad does not at all mean a crusade to invade or conquer.
Jihad just means doing things for the right way for the right reason.
The closest English would be to be "pious".
An ardent Muslim would never attack anyone, and would only use violence in defense.
Did Islam spread?
Of course it did, because it had the advantages of a common language, science, trade, technology, etc.
Did Arab Muslims take over anyone?
Absolutely NOT!
When areas like Palestine, Egypt, Morocco, etc. became Muslim, they were still ruled locally by local native leaders.
They were not invaded or taken over.
They just joined the grand alliance of the peaceful Caliphate.
That should be obvious.
When the Moors were asked into the Iberian Peninsula, they were not Arabs from the Mideast, but Blacks from Morocco.

ROFL! That is so fucking ignorant it's beyond belief. Muslims killed millions of Christians during that period. They constantly raided the South Coast of Europe and took millions of Christians as slaves. Most of those slaves died. Thomas Jefferson sent Marines to destroy the Barbary Pirates who were constantly attacking American vessels and taking those on board captive to become slaves.

I could go on all day about all the atrocities of Islam.

Thanks for showing everyone how your claims are based on total ignorance of history and of Islam.

First of all, Islam under Arab rule only lasted about 400 years, before being invaded and conquered by successive Asiatic waves, like the Mongols, Moguls, and Turks.
The Arab Muslims never raided Europe and never tried to expand or invade anyone.
And the Mongols, Moguls, and Turks later claimed to adopt Islam, but not when they were invading.

{...
The Siege of Baghdad, which lasted from January 29 until February 10, 1258, entailed the investment, capture, and sack of Baghdad, the capital of the Abbasid Caliphate, by Ilkhanate Mongol forces and allied troops. The Mongols were under the command of Hulagu Khan (or Hulegu Khan), brother of the khagan Möngke Khan, who had intended to further extend his rule into Mesopotamia but not to directly overthrow the Caliphate. Möngke, however, had instructed Hulagu to attack Baghdad if the Caliph Al-Musta'sim refused Mongol demands for his continued submission to the khagan and the payment of tribute in the form of military support for Mongol forces in Iran.

Hulagu began his campaign in Iran with several offensives against Nizari groups, including the Assassins, who lost their stronghold of Alamut. He then marched on Baghdad, demanding that Al-Musta'sim accede to the terms imposed by Möngke on the Abbasids. Although the Abbasids had failed to prepare for the invasion, the Caliph believed that Baghdad could not fall to invading forces and refused to surrender. Hulagu subsequently besieged the city, which surrendered after 12 days. During the next week, the Mongols sacked Baghdad, committing numerous atrocities and destroying the Abbasids' vast libraries, including the House of Wisdom. The Mongols executed Al-Musta'sim and massacred many residents of the city, which was left greatly depopulated. The siege is considered to mark the end of the Islamic Golden Age, during which the caliphs had extended their rule from the Iberian Peninsula to Sindh, and which was also marked by many cultural achievements
...}

{...
The Mughal Empire (Persian:...‎, translit. Gūrkāniyān;[9] Urdu:..., translit. Mughliyah Saltanat)[10][2] or Mogul Empire[11] was an empire in the Indian subcontinent, founded in 1526. It was established and ruled by the Timurid dynasty, with Turco-Mongol Chagatai roots from Central Asia, claiming direct descent from both Genghis Khan (through his son Chagatai Khan) and Timur,[12][13][14] and with significant Indian Rajput and Persian ancestry through marriage alliances;[15][16] the first two Mughal emperors had both parents from Central Asian ancestry.[17]The dynasty combined Persianate culture[11][18] with local Indian cultural influences[19] visible in its court culture and administrative customs.
...}

{...
The Ottoman Empire (/ˈɒtəmən/; Ottoman Turkish...‎, Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye, literally "The Exalted Ottoman State"; Modern Turkish: Osmanlı İmparatorluğu or Osmanlı Devleti), also historically known in Western Europe as the Turkish Empire[8] or simply Turkey,[9] was a state that controlled much of Southeast Europe, Western Asia and North Africa between the 14th and early 20th centuries. It was founded at the end of the 13th century in northwestern Anatolia in the town of Söğüt (modern-day Bilecik Province) by the Oghuz Turkish tribal leader Osman I.[10] After 1354, the Ottomans crossed into Europe, and with the conquest of the Balkans, the Ottoman beylik was transformed into a transcontinental empire. The Ottomans ended the Byzantine Empire with the 1453 conquest of Constantinople by Mehmed the Conqueror.[11]

During the 16th and 17th centuries, at the height of its power under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent,[12] the Ottoman Empire was a multinational, multilingual empire controlling most of Southeast Europe, parts of Central Europe, Western Asia, parts of Eastern Europe and the Caucasus, North Africa and the Horn of Africa.[13] At the beginning of the 17th century, the empire contained 32 provinces and numerous vassal states. Some of these were later absorbed into the Ottoman Empire, while others were granted various types of autonomy during the course of centuries.
...}

What does the Mongol siege of Baghdad have to do with Muslims waging war against Christians?

Everything.
If you read it, it explains that the Mongols were not Muslim, and wiped out the entire Muslim leadership.

Your claim is about Christians being bloodthirsty, not Mongols. I doubt you'll find anyone disputing the later proposition.

All the attacks on Europe were not really Muslim, but Mongols, Mughals, and Turks from Asia, that had taken over the Arab empire, but with none of the Islamic ethics.

They called themselves Muslim, but only because that gave them the keys to the whole empire.

Wrong, idiot, I posted a video that shows all the attacks Muslims made on Christians in Europe. There are hundreds of them. Furthermore, all Moslem territory was acquired through conquest of mostly Christian land. Anyone who claims Muslims didn't attack Christians is a liar or an idiot. Muslims slaughtered Christians for 1400 years. In fact, they are still slaughtering Christians.

BTW, the Mughals were Muslims. So were the Turks. You come off as an idiot claiming they weren't Muslims.

Muslims did not regain control until after WWI, when the Ottoman Empire was defeated.

"Regain control" of what?

What all people in the Mideast need is for us to get out and stop murdering people.
For example, Saddam, Assad, and Qaddafi were the LEAST radical of all Mideast leaders, and the least fundamentalist.
They were the most moderate.
And yet we attacked them the most, destroyed 2 of them, allowed Iran to take over Iraq, and allowed al Qaeda to take over Libya.
That is so idiotic and backwards, that it can only be seen as deliberate.
Just like we let all the Iraqi Sunni POWs be released at once, without providing any jobs other than ISIS.
And someone foot the bill for millions in new Toyotas and weapons for ISIS.
That is all very suspicious.

Funny how you can't actually name a single one of these supposed crimes by Muslims?
But if Muslims were supposed to be so murderous, then why were European Jews so bent on immigration to Palestine, to be safer under Muslim rule than European Christian rule?
There was an initial push for Jewish emigration to Palestine around 1895.
And Palestine was under Muslim rule essentially until the 1949 UN partition created Israel from about half of Palestine.

Total BS.
Jihad does not at all mean a crusade to invade or conquer.
Jihad just means doing things for the right way for the right reason.
The closest English would be to be "pious".
An ardent Muslim would never attack anyone, and would only use violence in defense.
Did Islam spread?
Of course it did, because it had the advantages of a common language, science, trade, technology, etc.
Did Arab Muslims take over anyone?
Absolutely NOT!
When areas like Palestine, Egypt, Morocco, etc. became Muslim, they were still ruled locally by local native leaders.
They were not invaded or taken over.
They just joined the grand alliance of the peaceful Caliphate.
That should be obvious.
When the Moors were asked into the Iberian Peninsula, they were not Arabs from the Mideast, but Blacks from Morocco.

You are so full of shit it's unbelievable. I won't waste more of my time refuting your preposterous claims. Anyone who knows the slightest bit about the history of the Middle East can see that you're just a vast fountain of bullshit.

{...

...}

{...
...}

{...

...}

Everything.

Your claim is about Christians being bloodthirsty, not Mongols. I doubt you'll find anyone disputing the later proposition.

Wrong, idiot, I posted a video that shows all the attacks Muslims made on Christians in Europe. There are hundreds of them. Furthermore, all Moslem territory was acquired through conquest of mostly Christian land. Anyone who claims Muslims didn't attack Christians is a liar or an idiot. Muslims slaughtered Christians for 1400 years. In fact, they are still slaughtering Christians.

BTW, the Mughals were Muslims. So were the Turks. You come off as an idiot claiming they weren't Muslims.

"Regain control" of what?

The Mideast, their countries, their homes, and Islam.
The Ottoman Empire was the last wave of Asiatic invaders that ruled over the Mideast Arabs since around 1100 AD.
Taking total control over Islam, and using it for their own ends.

Forum List

Back