Judge presiding in Trump U case is.... LaRaza

then read it again, until you realize the stupidity of your question.

nothing stupid about my question. I do not
believe that all citizens of the USA are obligated to learn Spanish, just as they are not
all obligatd to learn French. I read an important book-----written by an important expert in my field written about 100 years ago-----in Great Britain in ENGLISH---in the writing-----the BRIT. included an IMPORTANT example of the phenomenon he was describing by quoting HIS patient------about three pages of FRENCH. At that time all limey educated persons knew FRENCH-----
I don't
can you post something more irrelevant? i think you can

I could----but will not----it was at a time when everyone in the USA was supposed to be learning Spanish------just a PERSONALLY irritating moment in my life-------the book is terrific----THE RIGHT PARIETAL LOBE ---
Critchley --------broke my heart that I could not
read the FRENCH part
:confused-84:

you lack compassion----bod. INSULAR CORTEX

How many actual supposed victims are suing Trump? Six total in all three law suits. Several of them admit that they thought Trump University was worth their time and money but had nit picks, like Trump not selecting all the instructors himself, etc. This is out of thousands who took his school courses.

This is not a real class action lawsuit, it is a witch hunt presided over by a racist Mexicrat judge.

from the decision granting the motion for class certification:

As to the first two requirements of Rule 23(a), Defendant fails to challenge
Plaintiff’s claim that the putative class is sufficiently numerous or that common
issues of law or fact are common to the class. Plaintiff states that the members of the
proposed nationwide class in this action “number in the thousands
,” (Dkt. No. 39-1
at 14), and the Court agrees that this estimate meets the numerosity requirements of
Rule 23(a)(1). See Ikonen v. Hartz Mountain Corp., 122 F.R.D. 258, 262 (S.D. Cal.
1988) (“classes of 40 or more are numerous enough”).

The explicitly named plaintiffs (e.g. Art Cohen) are the class representatives, appointed by the judge, lol

mexicrat. nice.
ummm, in any class action, the Judge has to certify that the requirements of the number of plaintiffs and the ability of the named plaintiffs to represent the interests of the entire class of plaintiffs are met. The plaintiff attorneys name the individuals in their complaint, but for the suit to go forward, the judge has to enter an order finding they are appropriate.

But hey, he's just a stinking Mex, unlike you, who is a legal genius.
??? i cited the relevant section of the decision to certify class in this exact class action law suit.

Yes, but you're too ignorant of law to know what it meant.
then please explain, should be enlightening.
I already did. The judge never "selects" the class or named plaintiffs. The attorneys file a motion asking the judge to certify the class, with named plaintiffs representing the entire class. The judge either enters an order certifying the class and appointing the named plaintiffs, or he enters an order denying the motion and explaining why he finds the class lacks some necessary element and/or the named plaintiffs aren't appropriate to represent the whole class.

is insular cortex another mexicrat judge?

part of the HUMAN BRAIN ---you need not concern yourself (well....actually it is also present in the ape brain)
which part of the human brain allows for gullibly accepting lies

the whole thing, Gullibility is an important
feature in the development of the human mind-----ask PIAGET. Babies believe everything
that their mothers tell them

from the decision granting the motion for class certification:

As to the first two requirements of Rule 23(a), Defendant fails to challenge
Plaintiff’s claim that the putative class is sufficiently numerous or that common
issues of law or fact are common to the class. Plaintiff states that the members of the
proposed nationwide class in this action “number in the thousands
,” (Dkt. No. 39-1
at 14), and the Court agrees that this estimate meets the numerosity requirements of
Rule 23(a)(1). See Ikonen v. Hartz Mountain Corp., 122 F.R.D. 258, 262 (S.D. Cal.
1988) (“classes of 40 or more are numerous enough”).

The explicitly named plaintiffs (e.g. Art Cohen) are the class representatives, appointed by the judge, lol

mexicrat. nice.
ummm, in any class action, the Judge has to certify that the requirements of the number of plaintiffs and the ability of the named plaintiffs to represent the interests of the entire class of plaintiffs are met. The plaintiff attorneys name the individuals in their complaint, but for the suit to go forward, the judge has to enter an order finding they are appropriate.

But hey, he's just a stinking Mex, unlike you, who is a legal genius.
??? i cited the relevant section of the decision to certify class in this exact class action law suit.

Yes, but you're too ignorant of law to know what it meant.
then please explain, should be enlightening.
I already did. The judge never "selects" the class or named plaintiffs. The attorneys file a motion asking the judge to certify the class, with named plaintiffs representing the entire class. The judge either enters an order certifying the class and appointing the named plaintiffs, or he enters an order denying the motion and explaining why he finds the class lacks some necessary element and/or the named plaintiffs aren't appropriate to represent the whole class.

this must be some sort of ill communication. i never said that the judge selects the class or plaintiffs. i posted the exact decision by the judge, which settled the numerosity requirement to counter the bullshit that there are only 6 plaintiffs.

and of course, the judge certifies class, appoints class representative (e.g. Art Cohen) and appoints class counsel:

CONCLUSION
Based on the foregoing, Plaintiff’s motion for class certification is
GRANTED.
The Court hereby GRANTS Plaintiff’s motion for class certification
for the following class:
All persons who purchased Live Events from Trump University
throughout the United States from January 1, 2007 to the present.

Excluded from the Class are Trump University, its affiliates,
employees, officers and directors, persons or entities that distribute or
sell Trump University products or programs, the Judge(s) assigned to
this case, and the attorneys of record in the case.
Additionally, the Court appoints Art Cohen as class representative. The Court
appoints Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP and Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck, as
class counse
l.
IT IS SO ORDERED.

Oh but it is. Muy interesante.
that a judge belonged to a professional organization is hardly surprising

Yes. a professional organization whose goal is to return the southwestern United States to Mexico.

:lol:

Where are you getting this supposed "goal" from?

I don't see anything that on their website.

Mission Statement | San Diego's Latino/Latina Bar Association

Of course you don't. You don't see overthrowing the United States on the CPUSA website either.

Man, you Trump lovers are deep thinkers,,, when it comes to defending Trump.
Never mind that every fact checker found Trump to be the biggest liar of all the presidential candidates and he admits to lying in his book.
View attachment 76833

Yet, you still defend him and believe him every time he calls everyone else "liars".
Ahhhh, the easily manipulated. Now that's sad.
You're just one of these folks that are described by Trump which is in my signature.

You are as moderate as you are erudite.

part of the HUMAN BRAIN ---you need not concern yourself (well....actually it is also present in the ape brain)

feature in the development of the human mind-----ask PIAGET. Babies believe everything
no one can say you didn't use your whole brain in this thread, that's for sure

the world has not yet seen the day that I USE THE WHOLE THING

what lies will you believe on that day?

what lies will you believe on that day?

lots. a story-----jimmy carter's mom is credited with this legend. >>>>

reporter to carter mom "Do you ever lie"?
carter's mom. "only white lies"
reporter to carter mm "can you tell an
example of a white lie you might tell"?
carter's mom "sure---like when I said
'I am so happy you came' "

It posses the obvious possibility of CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Basically, all one needs to do then to avoid a trial is insult every possible ethnicity and as soon as a judge is named…Boom, “I can’t get a fair trial since I’m on record as hating the group the judge comes from…”

It posses the obvious possibility of CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Basically, all one needs to do then to avoid a trial is insult every possible ethnicity and as soon as a judge is named…Boom, “I can’t get a fair trial since I’m on record as hating the group the judge comes from…”
he could also summarily insult judges, as he did with the press. awesome, these best words.

Forum List

Back