Judge presiding in Trump U case is.... LaRaza

According to the reports on Meet the Press today Trump's attorneys have not filed any procedures requesting the judge to recuse himself.
Is this true?

Yes it is true.

Have you come to grasp the meaning of la raza yet? Or...are you still accusing the judge of being aligned with a group he is nt aligned with?

According to the reports on Meet the Press today Trump's attorneys have not filed any procedures requesting the judge to recuse himself.
Is this true?

Yes it is true.

Have you come to grasp the meaning of la raza yet? Or...are you still accusing the judge of being aligned with a group he is nt aligned with?
I still believe laraza to be counterproductive to American values. I have no idea if he is a member or not but Trump's lawyers do and if they don't care or believe it to be an issue than who am I to second judge their insight

Your post is just more proof that this is racism.
Yes. It is racism >. racism from judge Gonzalo Curiel who is racistly and unfairly judging Trump's case in a biased way, because of his favoritism for illegal aliens, as proven by his participation in his racist and traitorous organization, giving them scholarships, and other favors, and acting against US border security.

Last edited:
Isn't the La Raza (the race) club's agenda similar to the KKK? Isn't the mob that is attacking Trump supporters affiliated with "La Raza"?
You're thinking of the National Council of La Raza, a quite racist organization, not the same as this one >> San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, but same or not, is a moot point. The fact is, this organization that this judge is involved with, is indeed heavily supportive of illegal aliens, and has proven that by their past actions, as I listed in Post # 425

I still believe laraza to be counterproductive to American values. I have no idea if he is a member or not but Trump's lawyers do and if they don't care or believe it to be an issue than who am I to second judge their insight
Who said Trump's lawyers "don't care or believe it to be an issue" ? (besides you)

Last edited:
And again, your stupidity makes you a disgrace to the uniform.

From the article you linked to:

The Washington Post on Saturday reported that NCLR is unaffiliated with La Raza Lawyers of San Diego. It added Curiel is not a member of NCLR.
As the Rock of WWE fame would say >> "IT DOESN'T MATTER" if they are linked or not. The organization that Curiel is in (San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association) is just as racist and biased as the National organization.

'Trump Spells Out Judge Attacks: 'We're Building A Wall. He's A Mexican'

He tried to spell it out again for Tapper, saying, “We are building a wall. He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico.”'

Fortunately this bigoted loon won’t be president.
And when he does, we'll be sure to repost this post, and laugh at it. :badgrin:

As the Rock of WWE fame would say >> "IT DOESN'T MATTER" if they are linked or not. The organization that Curiel is in (San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association) is just as racist and biased as the National organization.
Isnt the common name itself not a linkage?

If we were talking about a group of lawyers that had the KKK as part of their name they would not be hesitating to claim that was itself a connection to the Klan.

So why do these minority Marxist groups get a pass from the media?

Is this true?

Yes it is true.

No. Trump's lawyers do not believe that he is a member of la raza. You have been led around by the nose and are confused about what organization the judge is a member of AND the meaning of the word "la raza".

Your reaction to this shit should be scorn for those who have tried to confuse you. Instead, you shrug your shoulders and say.." Who am I to judge?"

That's why we have a gotcha system. It is so easy to get you.

Isnt the common name itself not a linkage?

If we were talking about a group of lawyers that had the KKK as part of their name they would not be hesitating to claim that was itself a connection to the Klan.

So why do these minority Marxist groups get a pass from the media?

No. The common name is NOT a linkage.

So stupid.

Yes. It is racism >. racism from judge Gonzalo Curiel who is racistly and unfairly judging Trump's case in a biased way, because of his favoritism for illegal aliens, as proven by his participation in his racist and traitorous organization, giving them scholarships, and other favors, and acting against US border security.

Okay,

then you list the judge's rulings in the case that are wrong and provably based on bias.

Read up:

The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with “La Raza”

"...What they are attempting to do is associate Curiel with the National Council of La Raza, the radical left-wing and pro-illegal-immigration group that has gained significant notoriety in the news over the years as a group that is both anti-American and open to fomenting violent pro-immigration protests.

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever.

He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California – aka the Latino Bar Association of California.

They have absolutely no affiliation with National Council of La Raza.

As far as I can tell, they appear to be a pretty garden variety special interest lawyers association. Every state has these chapters for Hispanic lawyers, black lawyers, women lawyers, Mormon lawyers, Christian lawyers, Jewish lawyers – you name it, there is a lawyer association for it in every state. They have meetings, everyone comes and eat lunch together, and they serve pretty much exclusively the function of networking, which is the lifeblood of legal business generation...."

The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with "La Raza" | RedState

Okay,

then you list the judge's rulings in the case that are wrong and provably based on bias.
how about the rulings that are even questionable for any reason?

Okay,

how about the rulings that are even questionable for any reason?

The poster is off compiling that list.

lol

Forum List

Back