Judge presiding in Trump U case is.... LaRaza

Actually, he did get the name right - SDLRLA is the San Diego chapter of La Raza Lawyers of California, which also goes by the name "Latino/a Bar Association of California".
Actually, he got it wrong, because chapter or no chapter, the organization that Curiel belongs to is San Diego La Laza Lawyers Association. To call it anything else is misleading, because it could indicate other organizations (example San Francisco La Raza Lawyers Association) that Curiel is not a part of.

It posses the obvious possibility of CONFLICT OF INTEREST
what conflict?
What they are attempting to do is associate Curiel with the National Council of La Raza, the radical left-wing and pro-illegal-immigration group that has gained significant notoriety in the news over the years as a group that is both anti-American and open to fomenting violent pro-immigration protests.

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California – aka the Latino Bar Association of California. They have absolutely no affiliation with National Council of La Raza.

The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with "La Raza" | RedState

There is conflict. Can you blame a stupid person for being an idiot? Doesn't seem fair. But that's the GOP.
He is also a member of a group of Attorneys who reportedly paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for Clinton speeches.

The whole fucking thing reeks of political bullshit

Why is their a La Raza lawyers group? Are they going to negotiate back giving Aztlan to Mexico? Then what? Reparations? Aztlan would include Resource rich California and Texas and they still would mess it up. There still would be poverty. Then what? Blame US.

It's a specialized bar association of hispanic lawyers. No different from the Christian Legal Society, or any of the countless others.
Christians come in all sizes shapes and color.
You're locked in with this group. They only cater to latinos

"Judge presiding in Trump U case is.... LaRaza"

It’s difficult to tell which is more pathetic: this sort of ignorance, dishonesty, and stupidity common to most on the right or blind partisan rightwing hacks trying to defend the likes of Trump, someone who is indefensible.
UNWORTHY of the dignity of response. :rolleyes-41:

So, a judge released tons of otherwise sealed information during an election? And you can't see anything wrong about that? It stinks of politics by someone who has an agenda of supporting a Democratic nominee.

Court records are public records. the media has been asking for this a long time.

Here's the thing. Now that we know what we know about how Trump U bilked people, how can you guys really keep supporting him.

Court records are public records. the media has been asking for this a long time.

Here's the thing. Now that we know what we know about how Trump U bilked people, how can you guys really keep supporting him.
But we DON'T know that, and you have presented ZERO evidence to substantiate it. Also, there are supporters of Trump University who praise it. So in light of that, how can you guys keep saying Trump bilked people ?

I owned a business for 12 years and I had people not only claim that they were bilked, they even sued me. They all lost in court. Turns out they just didn't know what the hell they were doing. I suspect the Trump U critics may be like that too.

I also once taught mandolin and violin lessons. I had one student who after 12 lessons, complained that his lessons weren't good, and his inability to play the instruments was because of faulty lessons. I had another student who took EXACTLY the same lessons, and he now performs professionally.

Last edited:

But we DON'T know that, and you have presented ZERO evidence to substantiate it. Also, there are supporters of Trump University who praise it. So in light of that, how can you guys keep saying Trump bilked people ?

A few states' Attorneys General might disagree.

Because there was some shady business going on at Trump U. Most honest conservatives wouldn't deny that. Still that doesn't mean Trump doesn't deserve a fair trial!

And wingnut tRump supporters haven't made the case that he isn't.

So, a judge released tons of otherwise sealed information during an election? And you can't see anything wrong about that? It stinks of politics by someone who has an agenda of supporting a Democratic nominee.

An election is a reason not to unseal records??

Give me one reason why a judge should unseal them before a trial!

Take it up with the hated "Liberal Media"™ :
In ordering the documents made public, Judge Curiel was responding to an April request by the Washington Post for the records to be unsealed.

Judge Unseals Trump University Documents

Now that we know what is in them, what do YOU have to say?

I would say they were sealed for a reason and we should see a reason why they were unsealed.

Why is their a La Raza lawyers group? Are they going to negotiate back giving Aztlan to Mexico? Then what? Reparations? Aztlan would include Resource rich California and Texas and they still would mess it up. There still would be poverty. Then what? Blame US.

It's a specialized bar association of hispanic lawyers. No different from the Christian Legal Society, or any of the countless others.
So sad that you are truly this dense.

When will you Libtards understand and accept that La Raza was founded and continues to espouse the integration of California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas as part of MEXICO?

And wingnut tRump supporters haven't made the case that he isn't.

An election is a reason not to unseal records??

Give me one reason why a judge should unseal them before a trial!

Take it up with the hated "Liberal Media"™ :
In ordering the documents made public, Judge Curiel was responding to an April request by the Washington Post for the records to be unsealed.

Judge Unseals Trump University Documents

Now that we know what is in them, what do YOU have to say?

I would say they were sealed for a reason and we should see a reason why they were unsealed.

Someone else already answered that. What do you think of what those unsealed docs had to say?

Btw, does anyone know if Combover Caligula has himself even denied that what was revealed in the docs is true?

I owned a business for 12 years and I had people not only claim that they were bilked, they even sued me. They all lost in court. Turns out they just didn't know what the hell they were doing. I suspect the Trump U critics may be like that too.

I also once taught mandolin and violin lessons. I had one student who after 12 lessons, complained that his lessons weren't good, and his inability to play the instruments was because of faulty lessons. I had another student who took EXACTLY the same lessons, and he now performs professionally.

It shouldn't have taken you 12 lessons to figure out the guy had no talent. Which tells me that you probably did bilk him.

Forum List

Back