Judge presiding in Trump U case is.... LaRaza

If he is affiliated with a group fighting for open borders when Trump is for closed borders.

Duh

I'm not aware that the SDLRLA is "fighting for open borders". Do you have a link?
I do indeed.

Google.com

Now fuck off

:lol:

Again, a truly adorable concession. You're dismissed.
I stand by my link. Now go rehearse your dem talking points some more faggot

There's nothing funnier to me than people getting pissy because they've been made fools of.

Carry on, clown shoes.
I live in a city overrun with these Laraza scumbags. They protest all the time & get plenty of local publicity.
Your familiarity with them comes from where?

Again.....fuck off

I'm not aware that the SDLRLA is "fighting for open borders". Do you have a link?
I do indeed.

Google.com

Now fuck off

There's nothing funnier to me than people getting pissy because they've been made fools of.

Carry on, clown shoes.
I live in a city overrun with these Laraza scumbags. They protest all the time & get plenty of local publicity.

Again.....fuck off

What in the fuck is this "Laraza" you speak of, and what does it have to do with the San Diego Hispanic Bar Association?

I do indeed.

Google.com

Now fuck off

Carry on, clown shoes.

Again.....fuck off

What in the fuck is this "Laraza" you speak of, and what does it have to do with the San Diego Hispanic Bar Association?
The OP opined that he had ties to laraza. I replied that if that is true then there is the possibility of a conflict of interest.

Pay attention dickweed

Carry on, clown shoes.

Again.....fuck off

The OP opined that he had ties to laraza. I replied that if that is true then there is the possibility of a conflict of interest.

Pay attention dickweed

No, he didn't.

Here's the OP:

No "opining" there - just posting a link to a story that makes it clear that the San Diego La Raza Lawyer's Association has nothing to do with the National Council of La Raza. (Is that who you were talking about when you said "laraza"?)

No need to be so pissy, gramps. Did someone pee in your Cheerios this morning?

Carry on, clown shoes.

Again.....fuck off

Pay attention dickweed

No, he didn't.

Here's the OP:

No "opining" there - just posting a link to a story that makes it clear that the San Diego La Raza Lawyer's Association has nothing to do with the National Council of La Raza. (Is that who you were talking about when you said "laraza"?)

YOU misunderstood the op and my response to it. And you just keep digging.

Let me make this clear.

IF THE JUDGE IS A MEMBER OR ASSOCIATE OF LARAZA THEN IMO THERE IS LIKELY A CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

My opinion is not based in politics. Learn to pick fights you have the possibility of winning.

Carry on, clown shoes.

Again.....fuck off

Pay attention dickweed

No, he didn't.

Here's the OP:

Let me make this clear.

IF THE JUDGE IS A MEMBER OR ASSOCIATE OF LARAZA THEN IMO THERE IS LIKELY A CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

My opinion is not based in politics. Learn to pick fights you have the possibility of winning.

I will ask again.

What specifically are you referring to when you say "LARAZA"?

La Raza is a spanish phrase that literally means "the race", and colloquially means "the people", or "the community". The words are used in the name of many things.

Again.....fuck off

Pay attention dickweed

No, he didn't.

Here's the OP:

Let me make this clear.

I will ask again.

Google.com

Pay attention dickweed

No, he didn't.

Here's the OP:

Let me make this clear.

I will ask again.

Google.com

I did. You're going to have to be more specific.

Are you talking about La Raza Market, on International Blvd in Oakland?

Pay attention dickweed

No, he didn't.

Here's the OP:

Let me make this clear.

I will ask again.

Google.com

So desperate for a link you can pick apart with a bunch of your partisan bullshit.

I'm not playing your game rtard

No, he didn't.

Here's the OP:

Let me make this clear.

I will ask again.

Google.com

So desperate for a link you can pick apart with a bunch of your partisan bullshit.

I'm not playing your game rtard

I'm just asking you to define your terms.

You've stated repeatedly that "laraza" supports open borders, and would be a conflict of interest if the judge was affiliated with them.

There is no organization or entity named "laraza", which is why I'm asking you to clarify.

Trump should be judged by a jury of his peers, starting with those he ripped off.

When Real Estate 101 starts with:

1. Ask your daddy for a small one million dollar loan.
2. Use daddy's connection to get a deal on building.

You know there's going to be trouble.

More whining from the ridiculous right.

More lame excuse-making.

More idiotic red herring fallacies.

Trump has only his hate and bigotry to blame for alienating Hispanic Americans.
Thinking Error: Hopover
Trump U has nothing to do with your diatribe.
Trump’s whining about his ‘Mexican’ judge and this idiotic thread premise are classic examples of the fear, stupidity, and cowardice common to most on the right.
So a guy who's on record as claiming he'll get the hispanic vote is concerned a hispanic judge won't be fair with him?
...and what is La Raza's stand on Trump
who gives a shit, they aren't part of this story
here's a couple of lines from the article. So apparently they are.

The National La Raza Council is the largest Hispanic advocacy group in that nation and has taken a strong stance against Trump

It's adorable how you left out the next lines of the article:

Though La Raza Lawyers of San Diego is not a local chapter of the national organization...

SDLRLA has nothing at all to do with NCLR (the Daily Caller didn't even get National Council of La Raza's name right).
So Trump is afraid this judge might be operating a fraudulent enterprise designed to steal Trump's money?

...now that's funny.
You might want to follow the money who the lawyers donated to that the Judge appointed.

More whining from the ridiculous right.

More lame excuse-making.

More idiotic red herring fallacies.

Trump has only his hate and bigotry to blame for alienating Hispanic Americans.
Thinking Error: Hopover
Trump U has nothing to do with your diatribe.
Trump’s whining about his ‘Mexican’ judge and this idiotic thread premise are classic examples of the fear, stupidity, and cowardice common to most on the right.
So a guy who's on record as claiming he'll get the hispanic vote is concerned a hispanic judge won't be fair with him?
...and what is La Raza's stand on Trump
who gives a shit, they aren't part of this story
here's a couple of lines from the article. So apparently they are.

The National La Raza Council is the largest Hispanic advocacy group in that nation and has taken a strong stance against Trump

It's adorable how you left out the next lines of the article:

Though La Raza Lawyers of San Diego is not a local chapter of the national organization...

SDLRLA has nothing at all to do with NCLR (the Daily Caller didn't even get National Council of La Raza's name right).
So Trump is afraid this judge might be operating a fraudulent enterprise designed to steal Trump's money?

...now that's funny.
You might want to follow the money who the lawyers donated to that the Judge appointed.

Judges don't appoint lawyers.

Forum List

Back