Judge Rules Michigan Barber Can Remain Open Despite Executive Order

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
this right here is what I've been waiting and hoping to see boys and girls

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

cBS Detroit

A judge is letting a Michigan barber to stay open despite the governor’s executive order.

Karl Manke is ready for customers after a judge denied a temporary restraining order to close the barbershop.

Under Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s executive order barbershops, salons and spas are non-essential and need to remain closed during the coronavirus pandemic.

The judge’s decision comes just hours after the Shiawassee County Sheriff said he wouldn’t enforce the order.

A judge is letting a Michigan barber to stay open despite the governor’s executive order.

excellent grammar and sentence structure right there!

the good news according to my wife? this is probably C work for an 8th grader, if there aren't other errors

that's good enough to make it into high school, and apparently good enough to get through editing at cBS & XiNN

1536807811.6433-smiley.gif

Good! It's good to hear that people are getting sick and tired of Führer Whitmer’s BS.

excellent grammar and sentence structure right there!

the good news according to my wife? this is probably C work for an 8th grader, if there aren't other errors

that's good enough to make it into high school, and apparently good enough to get through editing at cBS & XiNN

1536807811.6433-smiley.gif
when you got nothing huh? you feel bad huh?

The lower the death rate gets the more people will ignore their local governments....its summer!....

Forum List

Back