🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge told trump illegally gained 100 Million Dollars from his fraud

It's a little late to be talking about whether what he is charged with is a crime. The courts already determined it was a crime, and which specific laws he is being charged with. Trump can't overrule our justice system just by saying he doesn't like it.

The Judge in question is an IDIOT..

Commercial real estate is worth what Investors are willing to pay for it. While for example the tax value of a CVS leased property might be 1.5 million.... it can sell on the market for 5 or 6 million based on the Rent CVS will pay to the investor and based on what the current interest rate is which will determine profit after mortgage payments.
The real value is not in the mortar and brick or even the land , but the tenant when it comes to commercial property..and the rent that Tenant is willing to pay. When approaching a Lender... that is all the info they are going to see. If Turmp was showing a Lender the business model and plan for a specific property.... its not the TAX value of the property the Lender really cares about...

This fucking moron judge is an idiot...

I would love to see him destitute.
Why, because you're san envious and jealous TDS afflicted moron?

You hate him because he's paid more money just in taxes than you'll ever make in your entire life he and married several beautiful women who wouldn't give you the time of day.

The Judge in question is an IDIOT..

Commercial real estate is worth what Investors are willing to pay for it. While for example the tax value of a CVS leased property might be 1.5 million.... it can sell on the market for 5 or 6 million based on the Rent CVS will pay to the investor and based on what the current interest rate is which will determine profit after mortgage payments.
The real value is not in the mortar and brick or even the land , but the tenant when it comes to commercial property..and the rent that Tenant is willing to pay. When approaching a Lender... that is all the info they are going to see. If Turmp was showing a Lender the business model and plan for a specific property.... its not the TAX value of the property the Lender really cares about...

This fucking moron judge is an idiot...
Trump claimed the 10,996 sq.ft. place that he lived was 33,000 sq, ft.

Why, because you're san envious and jealous TDS afflicted moron?

You hate him because he's paid more money just in taxes than you'll ever make in your entire life he and married several beautiful women who wouldn't give you the time of day.
No. I hate him because he is disgusting scum, but mostly I hate him because his lies have divided this country so bad till some families can't even have a decent conversation any more, all because of his selfish hateful lying bullshit.

Well that's another lie. The banks have not complained..they got their money with interest. This is decades old, unfounded and is merely the attempt to keep this good man OFF the ballot.

\There's no victim here except DJT and a butthurt Letitia WaterBuffalo James who for some reason has it out for DJT......no doubt paid for by George Soros. Payoff, fraud, corruption, betraying her oath of office. She needs to go to jail.

Well. God willing he'll be President again and James will be flippin' burgers like Mike Nifong.
What banks? The only bank left doing business with Cheato was Deutsche Bank and they are as shady as Cheato.
People cheat in order to gain an advantage. Same as with cheating on an exam in school.
James is doing her job.

trump has been playing the system for decades. As the article states, this is NOT a victimless crime.
Judge finds him guilty before the trial then.
Totally not a kangaroo court.

BTW - I told the county my 6,500 sq ft lakefront home was worth $4,200 and my Highlander Limited $10. All for tax purposes.

You know, for some reason everything I had to say about the value of my property was worthless and meaningless. The county made their own assessments.

I'm not in New York. This is how it's done in Texas.

Sec. 32.32. FALSE STATEMENT TO OBTAIN PROPERTY OR CREDIT OR IN THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES. (a) For purposes of this section, "credit" includes:

(1) a loan of money;

(2) furnishing property or service on credit;

(3) extending the due date of an obligation;

(4) comaking, endorsing, or guaranteeing a note or other instrument for obtaining credit;

(5) a line or letter of credit;

(6) a credit card, as defined in Section 32.31 (Credit Card or Debit Card Abuse); and

(7) a mortgage loan.

(b) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly makes a materially false or misleading written statement to obtain property or credit, including a mortgage loan.

(b-1) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally or knowingly makes a materially false or misleading written statement in providing an appraisal of real property for compensation.

(c) An offense under this section is:

(1) a Class C misdemeanor if the value of the property or the amount of credit is less than $100;

(2) a Class B misdemeanor if the value of the property or the amount of credit is $100 or more but less than $750;

(3) a Class A misdemeanor if the value of the property or the amount of credit is $750 or more but less than $2,500;

(4) a state jail felony if the value of the property or the amount of credit is $2,500 or more but less than $30,000;

(5) a felony of the third degree if the value of the property or the amount of credit is $30,000 or more but less than $150,000;

(6) a felony of the second degree if the value of the property or the amount of credit is $150,000 or more but less than $300,000; or

(7) a felony of the first degree if the value of the property or the amount of credit is $300,000 or more.

Can you name one lender that uses the assessment of the property owner to issue loans?

Just one.
I have some money to make.

Thats funny. There is nothing of the kind reported anywhere else. If fact, quite the opposite

1696611533889.png

Forum List

Back