Judge Warns Florida Man to Not Intimidate Witnesses....

trump will violate this order and all orders he is given. He thinks he can get away with violating any law or order. He thinks he is untouchable...and the justice system is treating him with a rich man's privilege. He will be convicted on multiple felonies.

trump will violate this order and all orders he is given. He thinks he can get away with violating any law or order. He thinks he is untouchable...and the justice system is treating him with a rich man's privilege. He will be convicted on multiple felonies.
Except now we have the SBK precedent...

Is anyone else smelling the filthy hand of MisterBeale?
No, I can tell you, it definitely was not me, though, it would not matter.

I have been given instructions to place all Trump legal threads here, and? Even our left leaning mods would have done this.

Sorry you have missed this new updated policy change. Trump legal threads are all being moved to law & justice, so save us the work, and just start them here please.

No, I can tell you, it definitely was not me, though, it would not matter.

I have been given instructions to place all Trump legal threads here, and? Even our left leaning mods would have done this.

Sorry you have missed this new updated policy change. Trump legal threads are all being moved to law & justice, so save us the work, and just start them here please.

That makes sense. trump's legal issues do not belong in Politics. Number four indictment in the tubes.

Justice moves slowly, at times, but it keeps moving...even in the face of threats, lies, and intimidation.

366384103_711378297760414_453496592076487140_n.jpg

Forum List

Back