Judges remove US flag from courthouse because it might be offensive to others

Not too long after the UC Irvine student board banned the American Flag from their campus, now we have this:

UC Irvine Student Leadership Panel Votes To Remove American Flag From Campus Lobby CBS Los Angeles

PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WTKR) — Portsmouth Sheriff Bill Watson says he is furious after a group of judges told him to take down an American flag display.

Sheriff Watson said his agency got the American flag display as a gift from members of the Portsmouth Fire Department a few weeks ago.

It’s made of old fire hoses which a sign beneath it that reads, “A Tribute to Public Safety.”

Watson said he requested to have it mounted on the wall in the lobby of the courthouse but was shocked by what he was told.

Watson said he was told, “Not only do we not want it on the wall, we don’t want it in the courthouse.”

Watson said, “I just can’t believe that they don’t want to display the American flag in a courthouse, I mean that’s the most asinine thing I’ve ever heard in my life.”

Sheriff furious with judges after being told to remove American flag display from courthouse fox4kc.com

A Slap in the Face Sheriff Ordered to Remove American Flag from Courthouse Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

What agenda are the Flag Haters trying to accomplish?

They are showing their contempt for America.
They are the "HATE AMERICA" bunch..

Liberals don't believe in countries. They want a world government.

The flag = country.
They would even support an ISLAMIC world govt. That's how Nutz they are.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

The judges of the Portsmouth, VA courthouse do not ban the flying of the American flag at the courthouse. If you think there is no flag flying there, you are a retard, pure and simple.

The thing the Sheriff wanted to display is a piece of art, and the judges do not want art which advocates any particular group of people in the commons area of a court which is supposed to be impartial.

Here's a photo of the Portsmouth, VA courthouse, dipshits. Notice anything?

1gr8dw.jpg

American flags do not say “A Tribute to Public Safety" on them.

The United Daughters of the Confederacy had a Confederate Flag on a private piece of property outside of the Caddo Parish Courthouse in Shreveport, Louisiana that was removed because it intimidated a black juror in a murder trial where Felton Dorsey, a black male, beat, tied, and burned a Fire Captain - Joe Prock (a white male) - during a robbery. He was originally given the death penalty but the NAACP stepped in and said that flag was too intimidating so the trial was reset and Dorsey's death penalty was removed.
Wouldn't want to intimidate a cold-blooded murdering thug!! :smoke:

Not too long after the UC Irvine student board banned the American Flag from their campus, now we have this:

UC Irvine Student Leadership Panel Votes To Remove American Flag From Campus Lobby CBS Los Angeles

PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WTKR) — Portsmouth Sheriff Bill Watson says he is furious after a group of judges told him to take down an American flag display.

Sheriff Watson said his agency got the American flag display as a gift from members of the Portsmouth Fire Department a few weeks ago.

It’s made of old fire hoses which a sign beneath it that reads, “A Tribute to Public Safety.”

Watson said he requested to have it mounted on the wall in the lobby of the courthouse but was shocked by what he was told.

Watson said he was told, “Not only do we not want it on the wall, we don’t want it in the courthouse.”

Watson said, “I just can’t believe that they don’t want to display the American flag in a courthouse, I mean that’s the most asinine thing I’ve ever heard in my life.”

Sheriff furious with judges after being told to remove American flag display from courthouse fox4kc.com

A Slap in the Face Sheriff Ordered to Remove American Flag from Courthouse Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Something is bad wrong when this happens. When Americans can't display their national flag, whether on private property or a public building, our country is close to collapse. I've been saying and telling people for years that this country was changing for the worst. When personal privacy, free speech, and our flag become abandoned, then America is no longer America. When political correctness, minority whims, and individual preferences, counter majority held traditions, customs, and Constitutional rights and liberties, America is on the threshold of internal chaos and civil unrest. We've given up the founding principles that made America what it once was and stood for. Now, we're oppressed servants to a entity that we ourselves have put into place.

We cower and bow to authority, surrender principles and freedom, and do nothing while the power over us gathers more strength. Our country is no longer ours, but in the hands of absolute government rule, without regard to morals, ethics, nor conscience. Our shame is never questioning authority, and accepting whatever is handed down to us from those motivated by greed and the thirst and hunger for more power. Our flag has been the inspiration and strength for soldiers fighting and dying on the battle fields around the world, yet their blood is now meaningless to those without shame nor heart. The American pride has become watered down with vinegar, and salt rubbed into the wounds of patriotic citizens that still hold hope for a better tomorrow.

When the flag no longer flies, and soldiers don't have it to salute, will hearts break and tears flow? When Independence Day parades omit the flag from the celebration, will the people still remember what America did to earn the right to display and fly it? The foundation of America has already cracked, and soon the thunder of the walls crashing down around us will echo through our very souls. Be afraid America, be very afraid.

Nothing surprising there...

As a Moderator on this very site recently noted:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

Another bullshit false outrage story from morons on the right.

According to the United States flag code, it's not even a flag. It's just hoses colored to make one. It also goes against the code that says the flag must be permitted to fall freely.

That makes this display art, and it isn't just one judge, it's a judge who weighed in for an entire group of judges. The flag already flies outside the courthouse. To allow an art display inside the lobby of the courthouse would mean that EVERY art display would be allowed, and the court won't allow it.

Stupid non-story. More manufactured outrage from false patriots. If you actually care about your country, put pressure on your local representatives to adequately fund mental healthcare for our veterans.

Let me ask you something. Just how idiotic do the people who wrote and released those link have to be for it not to occur to them there is probably not only a US flag flying in front of the courthouse, but probably one in every courtroom?

And how retarded do you have to be to actually believe some judges don't allow the American flag at their courthosue and guzzle that piss right down without even stopping to THINK?

That's a serious question. Just how profoundly retarded are you people who swallowed this piss? Your desire to believe anything and everything fed to you by your puppeteers has LITERALLY made you mentally retarded.

Here is another serious question. Are you going to be retarded enough to line up for MORE piss from sources which are written by dishonest "journalists" who know you are retarded enough to drink their piss?

If so, then YOU DESERVE TO BE LIED TO.

Why are you helping to put food on the tables of these hacks instead of demanding truth and accuracy in the reports you read?

You have it all wrong, dipshit. The only agenda here is to get you to eat as much manufactured partisan bullshit as they can.

I would say you were a brainwashed moron, but that would require you to have a brain to be manipulated.

I live near Portsmouth, VA...haven't heard this story.
You heard of it. And you don't live near Portsmouth, VA. You live in Mexico City. Yuk.
You hate Mexicans too. How have they made you a failure? Please explain in detail
Failure ? That's what YOU are. Dependent on Affirmative Action. A worthless AA worm.
:lol: Still crying? You are not a failure because of AA. Look in the mirror, there you have your answer.
Oh please. Spare us the "we are victims, you owe us" bullshit....
The more you push for victim status, the disgust is sent back your way.

Forum List

Back