Judges remove US flag from courthouse because it might be offensive to others

I live near Portsmouth, VA...haven't heard this story.
You heard of it. And you don't live near Portsmouth, VA. You live in Mexico City. Yuk.
You hate Mexicans too. How have they made you a failure? Please explain in detail
Failure ? That's what YOU are. Dependent on Affirmative Action. A worthless AA worm.
:lol: Still crying? You are not a failure because of AA. Look in the mirror, there you have your answer.
Oh please. Spare us the "we are victims, you owe us" bullshit....
The more you push for victim status, the disgust is sent back your way.
WTF you talking about, dumbass? You trying to assign an argument I never made like a good little lemming? are you lke protectionist and trying to blame all of your failures on AA? HOw fucking pathetic you guys are.

American flags do not say “A Tribute to Public Safety" on them.
Your point?...Do you have an objection to the US Flag display in a county court house?
You should rush down there and complain to those judges for not letting the American flag be displayed at their courthouse.

Here, let me show you what the building looks like so you can find it:

2u8cbv8.jpg

The judges of the Portsmouth, VA courthouse do not ban the flying of the American flag at the courthouse. If you think there is no flag flying there, you are a retard, pure and simple.

The thing the Sheriff wanted to display is a piece of art, and the judges do not want art which advocates any particular group of people in the commons area of a court which is supposed to be impartial.
WHAT?.....Any particular group of people? Americans?
This judge really stepped in it. Hopefully it will cost him his job....Oh wait. He'll go into private practice as a liberal activist attorney defending the absolute lowest scum of the earth.

The judges of the Portsmouth, VA courthouse do not ban the flying of the American flag at the courthouse. If you think there is no flag flying there, you are a retard, pure and simple.

The thing the Sheriff wanted to display is a piece of art, and the judges do not want art which advocates any particular group of people in the commons area of a court which is supposed to be impartial.
This judge really stepped in it. Hopefully it will cost him his job....Oh wait. He'll go into private practice as a liberal activist attorney defending the absolute lowest scum of the earth.
Wow. You are seriously not getting it, are you.
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You heard of it. And you don't live near Portsmouth, VA. You live in Mexico City. Yuk.
You hate Mexicans too. How have they made you a failure? Please explain in detail
Failure ? That's what YOU are. Dependent on Affirmative Action. A worthless AA worm.
:lol: Still crying? You are not a failure because of AA. Look in the mirror, there you have your answer.
WTF you talking about, dumbass? You trying to assign an argument I never made like a good little lemming? are you lke protectionist and trying to blame all of your failures on AA? HOw fucking pathetic you guys are.
First off. Go fuck your pillow.
Next, I have NO failures. Despite your wish to get even with the "white devil", I have been doing my own thing making sure I become a success at what makes me a living. I have cast your issues aside. I don't care about you or anyone else who looks to blame others for their anger.
If you think you have had an effect on me or my family, I am glad you are now disappointed.
Take you racism and shove it up your ass until you taste shit.

He read the Alex Jones editorial and not the actual article. Just an idiot lemming who can't think for himself.

Your argument has no validity.
The judge and now you have made a rather large mistake.
Back out while you still have some face to save

Next, I have NO failures. Despite your wish to get even with the "white devil", I have been doing my own thing making sure I become a success at what makes me a living. I have cast your issues aside. I don't care about you or anyone else who looks to blame others for their anger.
If you think you have had an effect on me or my family, I am glad you are now disappointed.
what an idiot...you are just making shit up now. Just fucking pathetic. :lmao:

I think it would be hilarious if Alex Jones would stand in front of the Portsmouth courthouse and scream what an outrage it is the judges don't allow the American flag there.

2u8cbv8.jpg

He read the Alex Jones editorial and not the actual article. Just an idiot lemming who can't think for himself.
Did not read the alex ( who the fuck is that) jones article. don't care. Blogs are of no use to me.

You really should read the article...from the town this event actually occurred...not a Breitbart editorial or a Alex Jones fiction piece. :lol: Fucking pathetic.

Oh hell no. This is too precious to let you stop.

what an idiot...you are just making shit up now. Just fucking pathetic. :lmao:
I win!

Did not read the alex ( who the fuck is that) jones article. don't care. Blogs are of no use to me.
Then you didn't read any of the articles or you just blindly followed the OP. Think for yourself for once.

thereisnospoon, please call (757) 393-8681 tomorrow and tell them how outraged you are they don't allow the American flag at their courthouse. Be sure to call them "Flag Haters".

Please, please, please, please record the conversation and post it on YouTube.

2u8cbv8.jpg

Judges remove US flag from courthouse because it might be offensive to others

I just need to preserve this topic title, because it just might be in the running for most retarded topic of 2015.

I know it is early in the year, and the rubes always seem to find a way to top themselves, but this one is going to be very difficult to hurdle.

Okay, I'm not going to read beyond the first page, and I'm just going to assume everyone knows the ban was overturned, right ?

This deal was resolved several days ago.

Okay, I'm not going to read beyond the first page, and I'm just going to assume everyone knows the ban was overturned, right ?

This deal was resolved several days ago.
It's been most amusing. The Tard Brigade actually believed the courthouse did not allow the US flag at the courthouse. It never occurred to them to find out if there was one flying out front or one in every courtroom.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Forum List

Back