Judicial Watch: Weekly Update- "JW Demands House Ethics Investigation of Rep. Ilhan Omar

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The original paperwork that brought Omar into the US as the fake daughter...will go back onto the folks who signed that paperwork twenty-odd years ago. However, whatever she signed with the brother-husband....that will be dragged up and could be used to drag her in front of a judge. In the normal House operations...a conviction of some type would have been enough to dismiss her as a Representative. Right now, I doubt if Pelosi has the guts to bring this up.

Naturally the is a LEADER of the notorious and felonious Party of INFANTICIDE...known as DemonRATS......

Judicial Watch Demands House Ethics Investigation of Rep. Ilhan Omar; Robert Mueller’s Latest Attempt to Smear President Trump; Leftists in the State Department Sabotage Trump’s Guatemala Asylum Deal.

(Excerpt) Read more at jwatch.us ...

Its Obama's birth certificate all over again. Don't worry, you guys definitely aren't racist.

We are coming for Cummings wife to! Round all them democrats up!

Notice Maxie waters has shut her mouth lately lol

Its Obama's birth certificate all over again. Don't worry, you guys definitely aren't racist.

Its not racist to wonder how she got into the country. From what I've read fake names were used when asylum was granted.

They should investigate her and her entire family. I'd bet there is loads to discover. I hope they all get booted out of OUR country.

In fact the only racist I've seen is her stupid ass. She hates the Jews and Israel and makes no bones about it. Racist? You bet.

Forum List

Back