Julie Swetnick, the new accuser

She would be more believable if she was not represented by glory hound Avenatti.
We entered the twilight zone when Trump was elected. You get the government you deserve.

Change your first sentence to "Obama"....You got Trump because of Obama.
Obama was not a whoring reality tv celebrity that repeatedly endorsed rapists. Trump is the aberration.

Obama divided this country significantly to where Trump became the alternative. You're blind if you cannot see that.

No the Republicans did, they could not stand a brown skin person sitting and sleeping in the "White House".

It's sad really.

Much like Trump, first they start in on Russian collusion, but when they see that this is going nowhere they start in on using campaign finances to pay off a whore, etc.

These allegations from the Left are never ending. It's simply the new status quo.

Well when get caught in lie after lie.

What Russians? We didn't talk to no stinking Russians.

I'm fairly sure that Trump has met with Russians. AND I'm fairly certain that Trump knew about the little meeting with a Russian on the false premise they had something dirty on Hillary, but did not. I can also see Trump denying it to try and avoid further speculation, but I don't see this as collusion. Trump was just trying to dig up dirt on a political opponent like they all do.

In short, it was a set up. They had no dirt. The only purpose for it was to try and smear Trump later on.
Don't you mean Trump Jr?

What I'm saying is that I'm sure Trump knew about the Trump Jr. meeting with the Russian.

That still means nothing.

She would be more believable if she was not represented by glory hound Avenatti.
We entered the twilight zone when Trump was elected. You get the government you deserve.

Obama was not a whoring reality tv celebrity that repeatedly endorsed rapists. Trump is the aberration.

Obama divided this country significantly to where Trump became the alternative. You're blind if you cannot see that.
Dubya began the division. Obama, looked at objectively, was not the least bit extreme, but it was naive to think the 1st black President would be accepted smoothly. The amount of hatred stirred up in the GOP during that time against anybody who was different, Muslims, black people, hispanics, immigrants, gay people, etc. reached unprecedented levels. Then Rubio and Kasich stayed in the primary for too long, and the most twisted, sickening man in modern history to run for office managed to win with a plurality of the vote. Some Russian sabotage and a broken electoral system later, and we have a President that is openly laughed at by world leaders during speeches and who, by the way, keeps endorsing rapists.

IMO the 2012 campaign divided the country not the 2008.

It's sad really.

Much like Trump, first they start in on Russian collusion, but when they see that this is going nowhere they start in on using campaign finances to pay off a whore, etc.

These allegations from the Left are never ending. It's simply the new status quo.

Well when get caught in lie after lie.

What Russians? We didn't talk to no stinking Russians.

I'm fairly sure that Trump has met with Russians. AND I'm fairly certain that Trump knew about the little meeting with a Russian on the false premise they had something dirty on Hillary, but did not. I can also see Trump denying it to try and avoid further speculation, but I don't see this as collusion. Trump was just trying to dig up dirt on a political opponent like they all do.

In short, it was a set up. They had no dirt. The only purpose for it was to try and smear Trump later on.
Don't you mean Trump Jr?

What I'm saying is that I'm sure Trump knew about the Trump Jr. meeting with the Russian.

That still means nothing.
Of course, it's meaningful because he lied about it for over a year, and so did his cronies.

This new allegation a Godsend for Kavanaugh. Brings the absurd level to laughable. A political winner for the soon to be judge.... and we can thank the Dums for again having the political IQ of handball :hello77:

All these girls were gang raped yet no one said anything, AND they kept attending the parties? This is beyond absurd. smh

No doubt republicans will try to destroy her life too. The confirmation MUST be delayed.
If she is lying, she should be destroyed.

More than that dave p
anyone on any side caught lying
should be issued the worst but most fitting punishment imaginable:
and that is working TOGETHER with the people they falsely
accused or made false denials about, on a system of REFORM
of the legal/court process that allows rape and abuse
cases to be resolved WITHOUT this bullying adversarial damage.

Since all of them could be found guilty of not reporting abuse,
and if they were minors, it could be their parents responsibility as well,
all these people and anyone else committing slander or libel
by posting defamatory statements could all be required to
invest community service into setting up a better court system
for handling victims and reports of rape, trafficking and abuse.

To those who are innocent or who had no intent of wrongdoing,
this would not be punishment but a reward to help rape victims not go through this again.

To those who are guilty or had intent of defaming someone if the statements
turn out false, this would offer a means of correction and restitution,
and still benefit real victims of crime and legal abuse. So either way
justice would be served, and rape/abuse victims would get a better system out of the deal.

No the Republicans did, they could not stand a brown skin person sitting and sleeping in the "White House".

That is your opinion and part of that is true. But Obama really turned me off and I am neither a Republican nor a racist. HRC pushed me straight into
Trump. I am a husband, a father of two girls, a business owner, a 2nd generation immigrant. My parents are Russian Jews.

The more accusers at the 11th hour, the better. I hope 3 more come out by tonight.....maybe some S&M allegations!!:113:. Perhaps some switch hitter stuff! It's all gravy if you are Kavanaugh. Go...go....

Latest allegation sealed the deal on the vote.

Grab your KY while you can s0ns!!:backpedal::backpedal:

Julie Swetnick's statements reminded me of the episode of "How I met your Mother" whereby the friends called Barney Stinson out for always taking his story to far, thus giving it away as bull.
Julie Swetnick took her accounts way way too far exposing the flaws that accounts can easily be disproved, but worse these later accusations are inadvertantly claiming Ford is to blame by not nipping this alleged behavior in the bud.
So far everyone who's come forward has been inconsiderate and self absorbed according to their look out for me only attitudes towards sexual assault, with 100% disregard for other woman.
IF SOMEONE murders someone* do you out of fear not report it risking future victims?
(*no we are not talking about the mystery deaths of whistleblowers surrounding the protection of the Clintons) or is that the perfect example?

Did you just state my opinion was wrong?
Correct, because it is. Yes, opinions can be wrong, and people with contradicting opinions can say your opinion is wrong. Welcome to internet message boards, friend. Enjoy your stay.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Opinion = a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

People with contradicting opinions are just that. If I say I think the color yellow is pretty and you say is ugly, neither opinion is right or wrong. They are just opinions. Table the politics discussion. Do you really believe an opinion can be wrong? LMAO.

Please say "yes" again. Please please please. Show me that you are a complete moron who does not speak English well.

There are no statute of limitations in Maryland for attempted rape or rape. None of the boys (now men) will come forward now because they could be criminally charged. But other people that didn’t participate could come forward. And this woman who is already been vetted and has multiple security clearances has corroborating witnesses.

Apparently all this information was turned over to the Senate last Sunday and they sat on it.

This is getting even more ridiculous by the day(and that's saying something)! Why, when noticing the spiking of the punch, continue to go to these parties 10 times?
Why watch girls being gang raped and not report it to the police???
If true, she’s a POS, if she’s lying, she’s a POS.

She's lying.

Do you believe that Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist? (POLL)

Regarding the above quoted transcript (copied from a closed thread)

What this tells me is Brett Kavanaugh should not be
trusted to make any judicial decisions while he is drunk.

The only things I can hold against him when he is sober,
is whether or not he perjures himself by lying under oath.
Or if he can honestly admit he may have attended such
parties, but because he always got himself too drunk to remember,
he doesn't remember the details. But he has knowledge, similar to
the other girls and boys at the time only reporting this now, that such parties and activities were
going on, and just like his accusers he didn't think to report that
either because that was the culture back then, and kids let it happen.

DoBx4acXUAEl_Fm.jpg

Did you just state my opinion was wrong?
Correct, because it is. Yes, opinions can be wrong, and people with contradicting opinions can say your opinion is wrong. Welcome to internet message boards, friend. Enjoy your stay.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Opinion = a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

People with contradicting opinions are just that. If I say I think the color yellow is pretty and you say is ugly, neither opinion is right or wrong. They are just opinions. Table the politics discussion. Do you really believe an opinion can be wrong? LMAO.

Please say "yes" again. Please please please. Show me that you are a complete moron who does not speak English well.
You are very whiny.

Yes, your opinion is wrong.

Or a rapist may be confirmed to the Supreme Court
Not a problem. If proven true he can be impeached.
Unlikely. That would require too many republicans to put country over party. Not going to happen.
What’s the problem? Dems are putting party over country right now...
By opposing a rapist? Holy crap, dude. Seek help.
We have a judicial system that presupposes innocence before proof of guilt. That hasn’t changed just because you piss yourself at the thought of a conservative being appointed to the bench.
Very true......and Kavanaugh is not being prosecuted

All that is asked is that serious charges relating to his characterbe investigated

Forum List

Back