Julie Swetnick, the new accuser

Julie Swetnick: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
---------------------------------------

Wow this is serious business, if true.

It won't matter; Republicans are OK with drugging women & gang rape

And I'm sure you think the fact that we don't believe in alien abductions means that we're perfectly okay with aliens abducting people.

It's long past time you figure out that you have zero moral authority or credibility, and you can criticize and condemn until your face turns blue. No one gives a rat's ass for your approval.

No doubt republicans will try to destroy her life too. The confirmation MUST be delayed.

How can you rush a vote without investigating?

Hearsay is self-investigating. It's hearsay.
I don't think you know what "hearsay" means.

For your edification:

hearsay

Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to hearsay: hearsay rule, hearsay evidence
hear·say
(hîr′sā′)
n.
1. Unverified information heard or received from another; rumor.

2. Law Evidence that is not within the personal knowledge of a witness, such as testimony regarding statements made by someone other than the witness, and that therefore may be inadmissible to establish the truth of a particular contention because the accuracy of the evidence cannot be verified through cross-examination.

Did you just state my opinion was wrong?
Correct, because it is. Yes, opinions can be wrong, and people with contradicting opinions can say your opinion is wrong. Welcome to internet message boards, friend. Enjoy your stay.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Opinion = a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

People with contradicting opinions are just that. If I say I think the color yellow is pretty and you say is ugly, neither opinion is right or wrong. They are just opinions. Table the politics discussion. Do you really believe an opinion can be wrong? LMAO.

Please say "yes" again. Please please please. Show me that you are a complete moron who does not speak English well.
You are very whiny.

Yes, your opinion is wrong.

LMAO!!! Thank you. You are the champ. You have the title for the stupidest poster on these boards. An opinion can be wrong LMAO.

I say "Star Wars was a cool movie". You --- "no you're wrong!!!!"

LMAO. What a dipshit.

Not a problem. If proven true he can be impeached.
Unlikely. That would require too many republicans to put country over party. Not going to happen.
What’s the problem? Dems are putting party over country right now...
By opposing a rapist? Holy crap, dude. Seek help.
We have a judicial system that presupposes innocence before proof of guilt. That hasn’t changed just because you piss yourself at the thought of a conservative being appointed to the bench.
Very true......and Kavanaugh is not being prosecuted

All that is asked is that serious charges relating to his characterbe investigated
Then take the statements and evidence to the appropriate law enforcement.

She would be more believable if she was not represented by glory hound Avenatti.
We entered the twilight zone when Trump was elected. You get the government you deserve.

Change your first sentence to "Obama"....You got Trump because of Obama.
Obama was not a whoring reality tv celebrity that repeatedly endorsed rapists. Trump is the aberration.

Obama divided this country significantly to where Trump became the alternative. You're blind if you cannot see that.

No the Republicans did, they could not stand a brown skin person sitting and sleeping in the "White House".
You are always wrong and an alarmist.

The sad reality is this hurts the women who are truly sexually assaulted. Making light of sexual assault for political gain is as dirty as it gets.

We entered the twilight zone when Trump was elected. You get the government you deserve.

Obama was not a whoring reality tv celebrity that repeatedly endorsed rapists. Trump is the aberration.

Obama divided this country significantly to where Trump became the alternative. You're blind if you cannot see that.
Dubya began the division. Obama, looked at objectively, was not the least bit extreme, but it was naive to think the 1st black President would be accepted smoothly. The amount of hatred stirred up in the GOP during that time against anybody who was different, Muslims, black people, hispanics, immigrants, gay people, etc. reached unprecedented levels. Then Rubio and Kasich stayed in the primary for too long, and the most twisted, sickening man in modern history to run for office managed to win with a plurality of the vote. Some Russian sabotage and a broken electoral system later, and we have a President that is openly laughed at by world leaders during speeches and who, by the way, keeps endorsing rapists.

IMO the 2012 campaign divided the country not the 2008.
Maybe you don’t remember republicans under Dubya regularly calling everybody that opposed the Iraq war a soldier hating traitor. Maybe you forget how instead of using Dubya’s 90% approval rating for the good of the nation, republicans instead villified their fellow Americans, not even just politicians, for YEARS in the name of securing political power.

It's sad really.

Much like Trump, first they start in on Russian collusion, but when they see that this is going nowhere they start in on using campaign finances to pay off a whore, etc.

These allegations from the Left are never ending. It's simply the new status quo.

Well when get caught in lie after lie.

What Russians? We didn't talk to no stinking Russians.

I'm fairly sure that Trump has met with Russians. AND I'm fairly certain that Trump knew about the little meeting with a Russian on the false premise they had something dirty on Hillary, but did not. I can also see Trump denying it to try and avoid further speculation, but I don't see this as collusion. Trump was just trying to dig up dirt on a political opponent like they all do.

In short, it was a set up. They had no dirt. The only purpose for it was to try and smear Trump later on.
Don't you mean Trump Jr?

What I'm saying is that I'm sure Trump knew about the Trump Jr. meeting with the Russian.

That still means nothing.
Of course, it's meaningful because he lied about it for over a year, and so did his cronies.

You can tell if a politician is lying just by seeing if their mouth is moving.

Again, it proves nothing.

At best, they can try to get him to perjure himself for lying. However, like Clinton, that still does not seem to remove you from office, does it?

Then again, the Swamp liked Bill, but does not like Trump, so maybe they will kick him out for it.

Let’s hear it Republicans

All women lie about these things

Seems it's only demoquacks getting gang raped....ever wonder why it's only democrats?

Of course you haven't, you're fucking stupid

The response from Republicans to everything they don’t want to hear is.....Lies, lies, lies

It is becoming tiresome

Why don’t you just admit that you don’t care if Kavenaugh raped someone.
As long as another conservative fanny gets put on the bench

There are no statute of limitations in Maryland for attempted rape or rape. None of the boys (now men) will come forward now because they could be criminally charged. But other people that didn’t participate could come forward. And this woman who is already been vetted and has multiple security clearances has corroborating witnesses.

Apparently all this information was turned over to the Senate last Sunday and they sat on it.

So, since she knew this was happening and did nothing, we can easily assume she conspired and is admittedly was involved in human trafficking. Did she supply the young girls.

Too funny.

Dubya began the division. Obama, looked at objectively, was not the least bit extreme, but it was naive to think the 1st black President would be accepted smoothly. The amount of hatred stirred up in the GOP during that time against anybody who was different, Muslims, black people, hispanics, immigrants, gay people, etc. reached unprecedented levels. Then Rubio and Kasich stayed in the primary for too long, and the most twisted, sickening man in modern history to run for office managed to win with a plurality of the vote. Some Russian sabotage and a broken electoral system later, and we have a President that is openly laughed at by world leaders during speeches and who, by the way, keeps endorsing rapists.

Maybe you don’t remember republicans under Dubya regularly calling everybody that opposed the Iraq war a soldier hating traitor.

Many were, and still are to this day, for matters unrelated.

Maybe you forget how instead of using Dubya’s 90% approval rating for the good of the nation, republicans instead villified their fellow Americans

Trying to undermine the country rather deprives you of the title "American".

Maybe you don’t remember republicans under Dubya regularly calling everybody that opposed the Iraq war a soldier hating traitor. Maybe you forget how instead of using Dubya’s 90% approval rating for the good of the nation, republicans instead villified their fellow Americans, not even just politicians, for YEARS in the name of securing political power.

You're right. I don't remember.

No the Republicans did, they could not stand a brown skin person sitting and sleeping in the "White House".
You are always wrong and an alarmist.

I'm just reporting the news.

Let’s hear it Republicans

All women lie about these things

Seems it's only demoquacks getting gang raped....ever wonder why it's only democrats?

Of course you haven't, you're fucking stupid

The response from Republicans to everything they don’t want to hear is.....Lies, lies, lies

It is becoming tiresome

Why don’t you just admit that you don’t care if Kavenaugh raped someone.
As long as another conservative fanny gets put on the bench

Pot meet kettle... No matter how much Kavanaugh denies this he is already guilty in your eyes. All I see is a man who's whole life is being ruined by allegations that can't be substantiated just because a president, who you hate, wants to put him in office. Hell, even Hillary was looking at this man for the SC if she would have won.

Forum List

Back