July 4th: Trump hijacking Independence Day

the republicans would of blew their testis and the females would of squirted milk from their breasts, that is how explosive they would of been.

They would of never got over it, they probably would of put on their whites, and strung Obama up after they tarred and feathered him.

Yet they applaud tramp. Wonders never cease.
Liberals have gay pride parades.

pbo playing pocket pool on the 4th...

Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism - on July 4th weekend! - The American Mirror

obamaanthem.jpg

Barack Obama visited Indonesia this weekend, and in a series of appearances, attacked love of country and the policies of Donald Trump.

The Guardian reports:

The former US president said some countries had adopted “an aggressive kind of nationalism” and “increased resentment of minority groups”, in a speech in Indonesia on Saturday that could be seen as a commentary on the US as well as Indonesia.

“It’s been clear for a while that the world is at a crossroads. At an inflection point,” Obama said, telling a Jakarta crowd stories of how much the capital had improved since he lived there as a child.

“If we don’t stand up for tolerance and moderation and respect for others, if we begin to doubt ourselves and all that we have accomplished, then much of the progress that we have made will not continue,” he said.

“What we will see is more and more people arguing against democracy, we will see more and more people who are looking to restrict freedom of the press, and we’ll see more intolerance, more tribal divisions, more ethnic divisions, and religious divisions and more violence,” Obama asserted.
Obama hates the United States.

the republicans would of blew their testis and the females would of squirted milk from their breasts, that is how explosive they would of been.

They would of never got over it, they probably would of put on their whites, and strung Obama up after they tarred and feathered him.

leftist like Obama hate America ! they would never ever celebrate Americas greatness in any way ! so your thread is pure communist gay conjecture ....and yes you are a weakling and a homosexual ...... all liberals are ! especially the white ones that give traitors like you your power !....like it or not without the faggot gender confused guilt ridden pussy whites, race baiting idiots like you would have no power whats so ever !

Yeah...............he's gonna make this all about himself. He's already shown that he doesn't know much about the military hardware we actually do have. For some strange reason he seems to think that Sherman tanks are brand new. Pay attention to the underlined part of the article.

Trump touts ‘brand new’ World War II-era tank display at Fourth of July celebration

I’m going to be here and I’m going to say a few words and we’re going to have planes going overhead ― the best fighter jets in the world, and other planes, too,” he told reporters. “And we’re going to have some tanks stationed outside."

Officials told The Washington Post, according to a story published earlier Monday, that the White House had requested Army vehicles for the celebration but that the service was scrambling to figure out what to send and how to get it to D.C.

“You’ve got to be pretty careful with the tanks, because the roads have a tendency not to like to carry heavy tanks," he said. “So we have to put them in certain areas, but we have the brand new Sherman tanks and we have the brand new Abram tanks."

The M4 Sherman, best known for its role in World War II, went out of service in 1957. The M1 Abrams came online in 1980.
Military parades are common place on the 4th of July. You bunch of unpatriotic liberal pricks hate any show of love for ones country.

leftist like Obama hate America ! they would never ever celebrate Americas greatness in any way ! so your thread is pure communist gay conjecture ....and yes you are a weakling and a homosexual ...... all liberals are ! especially the white ones that give traitors like you your power !....like it or not without the faggot gender confused guilt ridden pussy whites, race baiting idiots like you would have no power whats so ever !
I never celebrated the 4th when Obama was President.

I'm not usually a boycotter, but the Republicans, Independents, and Democrats should ALL boycott President Trump's speech, so that he does not turn this Holiday, that is suppose to celebrate our Independence from England and the creation of our Country, when there was no Republican Party, when there was no Democratic Party, it was NOT a partisan Holiday, or about a President, as Trump is making it.

We already have two holidays for the Military, Memorial Day, and Veterans Day.... we already have a holiday for celebrating our Presidents.... this was for celebrating our Independence.

Instead, he has the military working and spit shining tanks with our tax dollars because he liked the military parade in France....

He has already SPOILED the Fourth of July, with this Trump event.... and is dividing the country further... pitting us, and pitting relatives on the fourth of July who agree or disagree with this ostentatious, Trump event.... it's suppose to be a day we actually all get along.

#BOYCOTT4THSPEECH

:p

Don't be so dramatic. Orange hasn't spoiled the 4th. Plus, I suppose one would have to actually watch Orange speeches in order to boycott. So, I'll be in the wilderness with no tv, not watching, as usual. Count me in!

Yeah...............he's gonna make this all about himself. He's already shown that he doesn't know much about the military hardware we actually do have. For some strange reason he seems to think that Sherman tanks are brand new. Pay attention to the underlined part of the article.

Trump touts ‘brand new’ World War II-era tank display at Fourth of July celebration

I’m going to be here and I’m going to say a few words and we’re going to have planes going overhead ― the best fighter jets in the world, and other planes, too,” he told reporters. “And we’re going to have some tanks stationed outside."

Officials told The Washington Post, according to a story published earlier Monday, that the White House had requested Army vehicles for the celebration but that the service was scrambling to figure out what to send and how to get it to D.C.

“You’ve got to be pretty careful with the tanks, because the roads have a tendency not to like to carry heavy tanks," he said. “So we have to put them in certain areas, but we have the brand new Sherman tanks and we have the brand new Abram tanks."

The M4 Sherman, best known for its role in World War II, went out of service in 1957. The M1 Abrams came online in 1980.
Military parades are common place on the 4th of July. You bunch of unpatriotic liberal pricks hate any show of love for ones country.

:CryingCow:

thats your choice .... but the 4rth is special no matter who the president is .

I applaud Trump's parade simply because it annoys the ever living sh!t out of you.

tenor.gif
uh, yea right
5ytvrulsw3831.jpg

Trump’s idiotic ‘parade’ illustrates what’s fundamentally wrong with conservatives, who confuse militarism with patriotism – one having nothing to do with the other.
Everything's so dramatic with you partisan types, isn't it? Trump has a military parade to celebrate America's independence, won via military campaign, and BAM. That makes him a militarist, despite being more war averse than any other administration in my lifetime.

Trump says mean things to the press, BAM. He's attacking free speech. Hasn't actually made any policy moves in that direction. No matter. He said a thing that I associate with fascism, therefore he's trying to end freedom of the press. Can't help but notice, tho, that when Hillary was campaigning on ending fake news by shutting down Breitbart, you same "anti-fascists" were cheering.

If you haven't figured it out yet, Trump runs off at the mouth a lot. Treating every remark he makes as though it's directly preceding a draconian policy implementation makes me think that you haven't actually registered anything that's happened in the last few years.

Wait a second! Are you trying to say you are finding hyperbole? On a political message board? Say it ain't so!

If President Obama did what President Trump was going to do, he would be excoriated for it.

Thanks to partisan caterwauling, too many people are more concerned with who is doing the wrong thing vs why it’s objectionable first and foremost.

Gee. It almost sounds like cult-like behavior.

I applaud Trump's parade simply because it annoys the ever living sh!t out of you.

tenor.gif
uh, yea right
5ytvrulsw3831.jpg
Oh, dear Thor, Odin, and Freya.

anybody-notwilling-to-accept-the-results-of-an-election-is-6653873.png

I hate you for making me use that meme. You have dragged me down to your level of stupidity. I need a shower.

The tanks President Trump was referring to are being made "brand new" and updated all the time.
You fucking LIB assholes are constantly taking what Trump says out of context for political reasons.

Maybe if the Orange Virus didn't speak like a fucking obtuse mental patient the rest of the world could understand him. This isn't a left/right problem, it's a dumb fuck *pResident problem.

thats your choice .... but the 4rth is special no matter who the president is .
Not when a Marxist is in the White House.

Rush is playing clips of the various military displays at the capitol.......during inaugurations....the marched a P.T. Boat, like the one Kennedy drove into the Japanese ship, they marched the cadets from the military academies, they marched a patriot missile down the lane after the gulf war......

Trump Derangement Syndrome....is there a cure?

Rush is playing clips of the various military displays at the capitol.......during inaugurations....the marched a P.T. Boat, like the one Kennedy drove into the Japanese ship, they marched the cadets from the military academies, they marched a patriot missile down the lane after the gulf war......

4 more years.

Trump’s idiotic ‘parade’ illustrates what’s fundamentally wrong with conservatives, who confuse militarism with patriotism – one having nothing to do with the other.
Everything's so dramatic with you partisan types, isn't it? Trump has a military parade to celebrate America's independence, won via military campaign, and BAM. That makes him a militarist, despite being more war averse than any other administration in my lifetime.

Trump says mean things to the press, BAM. He's attacking free speech. Hasn't actually made any policy moves in that direction. No matter. He said a thing that I associate with fascism, therefore he's trying to end freedom of the press. Can't help but notice, tho, that when Hillary was campaigning on ending fake news by shutting down Breitbart, you same "anti-fascists" were cheering.

If you haven't figured it out yet, Trump runs off at the mouth a lot. Treating every remark he makes as though it's directly preceding a draconian policy implementation makes me think that you haven't actually registered anything that's happened in the last few years.

Wait a second! Are you trying to say you are finding hyperbole? On a political message board? Say it ain't so!
If it was only here on a political message board I probably wouldn't take exception to it at all. Sadly, we've got well respected "journalists" at high profile organizations pointing out such terrible violence as being flipped off by Trump supporters, or (GASP) having "CNN sucks!" chanted at them by conservatives. . . practically Nazis!

Forum List

Back