July 4th: Trump hijacking Independence Day

So What If Trump's Introduction
Is About The Heroes And The Fallen Of The Last 250yrs
-- Similar To His D-Day Address

Then He Steps Aside To Enjoy The Display With The Rest Of America
There is a holiday for Veterans, you numbskull. All this Trumpshit is to make up for the birthday party where nobody showed.

Democrats are shitheads. Only those clowns would have any problem with a patriotic display.

Of course these are the same yoyos that get great pleasure at attending a Gay Pride extravaganza so go figure.

Lakhota Are you triggered when the Air Force provides flyovers for sporting events? Or does your outrage only apply to when Trump is there?

Would you have been okay with President Obama hijacking Independence Day for political purposes - at taxpayer expense?

Barrypuppet would have renamed it "Dependence Day" if he could have....dependence on "da gubermint"......independence works against the Marxist collective model.
Sucks to be a leftard these days....

:auiqs.jpg:

I just googled Muslims celebrating 4th of July...

This is kind of cool...

View attachment 267271
th

Hey bear same pic.

Trump is packing his ticketed-event speech with political appointees and Republican donors. Did he invite Demos ????

So what. Obama regularly hosted White House parties that were wall-to-wall with liberal celebrities, liberal media figures, political donors, etc. all at the expense of the taxpayer. Did you complain?

Look, politicians are going to politic, that's what they do.

Did you complain when Obama politicized the IRS by using them to prevent conservative groups from participating in the 2012 election?

That never happened, but oh Facebook and google are preventing conservation groups now aren't them, BS it never happened and is not happening now. You guys are up to your old dirty tricks.

What did happened is Russia interfered in the 2016 election and tramp gave putin permission to do it again.

Yes....putin gave hilary 145 million dollars.......buying her well before the election to get his seat at the table....then she lost....she should be worried about radioactive tea cups...putin doesn't like to be dissappointed......

What had been a nonpolitical, nonpartisan celebration on the National Mall will now likely be a multimillion-dollar, taxpayer-financed political rally, critics worry.

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump has hijacked what for decades had been a nonpolitical Independence Day celebration on the National Mall, packing his ticketed-event speech with political appointees and Republican donors.

The Republican National Committee has been offering major donors tickets to Trump’s speech, as have political appointees at the White House and executive branch agencies.

“He’s going to have tanks out there. It’s going to be cool,” joked one RNC fundraiser on condition of anonymity. He said he received an offer for the free tickets on Friday but did not request any. “He wants to have a parade like they have in Moscow or China or North Korea.”

Trump has been enamored of public displays of military might since he attended the Bastille Day festivities in Paris in 2017. His plan for a massive military parade last year was canceled after a Defense Department estimate became public showing that it would cost $92 million and damage the city’s roads because of the weight of tanks and other equipment.

The current plans for Thursday do not include a parade, but Trump is still pushing for tanks or other military vehicles to be displayed on the National Mall, The Washington Post reported, even though their weight is liable to damage the grass and roads. Flyovers by military planes ― including Air Force One and the Navy’s Blue Angels squadron ― are also planned.

More: RNC Giving Out Tickets To Trump’s Hijacked Fourth Of July Celebration

The Independence Day celebration has traditionally been a nonpartisan holiday. Now Trump is trying to turn it into a partisan political rally. I think that is ignorant. What do you think?
In our history we have never seen anything like this before. The military should not be politicized.

Trump is packing his ticketed-event speech with political appointees and Republican donors. Did he invite Demos ????

So what. Obama regularly hosted White House parties that were wall-to-wall with liberal celebrities, liberal media figures, political donors, etc. all at the expense of the taxpayer. Did you complain?

Did you complain when Obama politicized the IRS by using them to prevent conservative groups from participating in the 2012 election?

That never happened, but oh Facebook and google are preventing conservation groups now aren't them, BS it never happened and is not happening now. You guys are up to your old dirty tricks.

What did happened is Russia interfered in the 2016 election and tramp gave putin permission to do it again.

Yes....putin gave hilary 145 million dollars.......buying her well before the election to get his seat at the table....then she lost....she should be worried about radioactive tea cups...putin doesn't like to be dissappointed......

Why would Putin give Hillary 145 million dollars when he said " I wanted Trump to win" in front of american cameras.

I guess in those secret meeting Trump had with Putin (trump) must have been complaining about "where is my money"

Why would Putin give Hillary 145 million dollars when he said " I wanted Trump to win" in front of american cameras.

I guess in those secret meeting Trump had with Putin (trump) must have been complaining about "where is my money"

He didn't give Hillary 145 million, you are crazy. He wanted tramp to win, he said so. He hated Hillary.

With a lot of help from my friends (Putin), Tramp wins 2016

After you wasted $145 million on the corrupt old sot, would you want to admit you wasted all that money?

He didn't give Hillary 145 million, you are crazy. He wanted tramp to win, he said so. He hated Hillary.

With a lot of help from my friends (Putin), Tramp wins 2016

Her reset button didn't work?

So why all her idiotic sucking up?

Snowflake America haters flooding streets as they melt in mass over American pride.

I won't be going near the July 4th NaziCon political jamboree on the National Mall. It's a national disgrace to weaponize Independence Day for political purposes.

RNC READY TO ROCK AT ‘NONPARTISAN’ JULY 4

Exactly we sure as hell know you won't be thanking them for posting your nonsense day after day on here.

View attachment 267276
LOL....
WTF does the military have at all to do with celebrating American independence in 1776?

Seriously?

Military war for 8 years to win our freedom from British Tyranny called the Revolutionary War.
Wars after that to keep our American Freedom of speech and all our other amendments.
Duh.....
Without our military fighting for us, everyone here could not come to this message board to say uninformed incorrect information or just plain fun trolling.
Everyone in this country has the freedom of speech and opinions of which their are many.
Not just one party way of the few, by forcing it on the majority.
The snotty elites needs to be voted out in both parties.

July 4th: Trump hijacking Independence Day

and taxpayers foot the bill .. he's a big shot with other peoples $$$$$

After you wasted $145 million on the corrupt old sot, would you want to admit you wasted all that money?

Probably because it never happened

I won't be going near the July 4th NaziCon political jamboree on the National Mall. It's a national disgrace to weaponize Independence Day for political purposes.

Exactly we sure as hell know you won't be thanking them for posting your nonsense day after day on here.

View attachment 267276
LOL....
WTF does the military have at all to do with celebrating American independence in 1776?

Seriously?
We achieved independence via a military effort.

View attachment 267276
LOL....

Seriously?

Military war for 8 years to win our freedom from British Tyranny called the Revolutionary War.
Wars after that to keep our American Freedom of speech and all our other amendments.
Duh.....
Without our military fighting for us, everyone here could not come to this message board to say uninformed incorrect information or just plain fun trolling.
Everyone in this country has the freedom of speech and opinions of which their are many.
Not just one party way of the few, by forcing it on the majority.
The snotty elites needs to be voted out in both parties.
This is independence day, dope. Not revolutionary war remembrance day.

What had been a nonpolitical, nonpartisan celebration on the National Mall will now likely be a multimillion-dollar, taxpayer-financed political rally, critics worry.

Only filthy ass Liberals would bitch about spending money for a celebration of the founding of our country after spending trillions in welfare for worthless welfare queens and Illegals.

Forum List

Back