Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial

Guilty or not guilty, these incidents are going to keep occurring because whites are getting tired of being harassed, threatened, and victimized by these thugs.

Guilty or not guilty, these incidents are going to keep occurring because whites are getting tired of being harassed, threatened, and victimized by these thugs.

Maybe you will be next..dun dun duh..
Retard

Yes. Whites are tired of hearing music by those darkies. Therefore, whites have every right to gun them down. Christ, you're stupid.

I think the jury debate is the last three shots fired by Dunn at a fleeing vehicle: murder 1 or murder 2.

Then whites need to calm down, eh?

The HLN 'Verdict Watch', for what it is or is not worth, seem to believe that the jury is fighting over Murder 1 vs Murder 2, with maybe 1 or 2 or 3 hold outs for the Murder 2 verdict.

I doubt if it is a threat, but more of a prognostication of the likeliness of a future event based on the circumstances.

Some whites have a real problem with the unalterable fact that their days of mass terrorism and torture of whites have ended forever.

I doubt if it is a threat, but more of a prognostication of the likeliness of a future event based on the circumstances.

Some whites have a real problem with the unalterable fact that their days of mass terrorism and torture of whites have ended forever.
Get off your knees.

They could be debating on finding him guilty for Murder 1 or Murder 2.

Hopefully this is the case. I know there is going to be a nasty backlash if he is found innocent.

I'm not too sure they are debating whether it's going to be first degree or second degree murder. It could have something to do with the attempted murder charges regarding the others who were in the car with Davis.

The jury asked the judge if they could rule on one count but disagree on others (the judge said they could). This leads me to believe they have already decided to convict Dunn on the murder charge (which seems to be an open and shut case) and they are debating the attempted murder charges which are a little more complicated.

My personal opinion, for what is worth is that technically Dunn should be convicted of second degree murder, but juries sometimes ignore the law and seek what they perceive as justice instead. Dunn's behavior, such as firing at the fleeing teens, his failure to call 911 or anyone else about the event and his lies on the stand may move the jury to vote for first degree.

Either way, Dunn is done. There is no way in hell this guy walks. No way.

Clearly if a person can kill people for being loud, people will be able to kill people for absolutely any reason. I'm sure that EVEN the sort of fucktards that serve on juries in Florida realize that means that their own lives will be in danger if they don't send this guy to prison for the rest of his life--whether natural, or shortened by lethal injection.

Forum List

Back