Jury hears from Trump but not in person: In video deposition he grew belligerent under questioning from Carrol's lawyer, stood by "they let you do it"

Trump is angry because he doesn't think he did anything wrong because he's rich and a celebrity.

Trump turns on the anger bit anytime he is challenged
It is one of his coping mechanisms

Trump turns on the anger bit anytime he is challenged
It is one of his coping mechanisms
You already said you don't believe her... and here you are alluding that he is angry because it's how he copes??
If someone accused you of RAPE... RAPE!!... and you get to court and the accuser can't tell the court what year it was when she said it happened??
You are just going to accept that... and think nothing is wrong with the picture?

You already said you don't believe her... and here you are alluding that he is angry because it's how he copes??
If someone accused you of RAPE... RAPE!!... and you get to court and the accuser can't tell the court what year it was when she said it happened??
You are just going to accept that... and think nothing is wrong with the picture?

Trump doesn't think he did anything wrong.

Someone just accused you of rape and plays your “Grab em by the pussy” tape. You reply stars do that all the time and when asked if you are a star…….You say Yes

Of course Trump is going to do his angry act when he is challenged on it.

In spite of Trumps ridiculous testimony, I still don’t think he raped her.

Someone just accused you of rape and plays your “Grab em by the pussy” tape. You reply stars do that all the time and when asked if you are a star…….You say Yes

Yes. He did.. just because he didn't use a knife or a gun.. Trump doesn't think he did anything wrong.

I don't care about that.
What I care about is the validity of a court room.
That is the story here. That is what is most important.
I completely believe that if this woman, same woman, tried to file a civil rape case against some average man - and can't tell the prosecutor what year it was supposed to happened in, no witnesses, vague description of events... it would never see a courtroom. No way.

I don't care about that.
I completely believe that if this woman, same woman, tried to file a civil rape case against some average man - and can't tell the prosecutor what year it was supposed to happened in, no witnesses, vague description of events... it would never see a courtroom. No way.
She thought it was late December, early January. Fortunately you aren't in charge of what cases a jury sees.

I don't care about that.

I told you I don’t believe her rape story, I don’t believe Trump when he says he doesn’t even know who she is.

The Truth is somewhere in the middle

She thought it was late December, early January. Fortunately you aren't in charge of what cases a jury sees.
You are full of it.
No way, no how should anyone be able to make a case in court against someone else of something as dead serious as RAPE... and can't even say what year it was. No witnesses. Vague descriptions of what happened. And then see her in a television interview saying she believes most people think rape is sexy and fantasize about it.
She is a fucking nut. No one thinks that. That makes no sense.

Trump told Judge Kaplan, in the E. Jean Carroll case, that he was unable to attend his own trial. So what was more important than defending his name in a court of law? Apparently, he had to shovel some dirt in Scotland

FvO3NkxWYAUl98P

FvHflzRWIAIWExX

What happened to "I'm going to con-front this woman"?

I told you I don’t believe her rape story, I don’t believe Trump when he says he doesn’t even know who she is.

The Truth is somewhere in the middle
No.
You have any idea how many people Donald Trump has met the past 50 plus years?
In his NY heyday he was in heavy-heavy demand. Everyone wanted Trump to be at their event, parties, ceremonies, fund raisers. Everyone. He has probably met more individual people in one month than you or I have met in our entire lives.

No.
In his NY heyday he was in heavy-heavy demand. Everyone wanted Trump to be at their event, parties, ceremonies, fund raisers. Everyone. He has probably met more individual people in one month than you or I have met in our entire lives.
How many did he rape, I wonder.

No.

I have seen Trumps initial response every time someone accuses him of something……I don’t know that person

He has played that card once too often

Forum List

Back