Jussie Smollett officially names as suspect in false police report investigation

Police are now trying to get access to his financial records. I assume they are pursuing the angle that he hired the two attackers himself to orchestrate the whole thing.

Jussie Smollett: Actor now a suspect in criminal investigation - CNN

See how far back Jussie set the movement?

Former Donald Trump Campaign Staffer Alleges He Kissed Her Without Consent In 2016 | HuffPost

Is anyone going to believe this black girl now? Nope.
Too many witnesses against her.

Police are now trying to get access to his financial records. I assume they are pursuing the angle that he hired the two attackers himself to orchestrate the whole thing.

Former Donald Trump Campaign Staffer Alleges He Kissed Her Without Consent In 2016 | HuffPost

Too many witnesses against her.
And this is BS. A kiss you "claim" was too much? Give us a break. He's the POTUS.

And you are going to sue for a creepy kiss? GTFO.

Even I think this is ridiculous

He's toast!

JUST IN: Surveillance Video Shows Brothers Linked to Jussie Smollett Buying Red Hats, Ski Masks For Fake MAGA Attack

IMG_3241-600x324.jpg

The more he continues lying, the worse it becomes.

They wouldn't have believed her anyway. Even if she's telling the truth, Dems already blew it by trotting out all those women who accused him before the election and were found to be lying. In their eagerness to stop Trump, they've damaged women's credibility for years to come.

Trumps fault!

The unfortunate oppressed homosexual of color was only earning $60,000 an episode!!!

How the fuck is he supposed to live on that??!!

He is oppressed!!!

Fucking Trump is a homophobic xenophobic transphobic Islamophobic misogynistic racist!!

They wouldn't have believed her anyway. Even if she's telling the truth, Dems already blew it by trotting out all those women who accused him before the election and were found to be lying. In their eagerness to stop Trump, they've damaged women's credibility for years to come.
Who did they bring out that was found to be lying?

Forum List

Back