Just 3% High School Students Pass the Citizenship Test

I hope Trump gets a fair chance to run and the election is above board and honest.
It’s doubtful we’ll even have an election.

In a fair election, the democrat WEF Party loses all 50 States including the Presidency, every contested Senate seat and 80 to 120 House seats

The WEF Satanists know this and won’t mind a death toll in the hundreds of millions if that’s all it take to keep their American Flying Monkeys democrat Party viable

Last edited:
I had all of those classes too, as did my kid who grew up in the 90s and 00s. My grandkids are taking them now. They don't learn cursive or have to know the state capitals because it is stupid to waste educational time on something they will never do. My grandsons both take vocational classes. Education has evolved, unlike you Neanderthals who think that cannot happen.
Education has evolved, unlike you Neanderthals who think that cannot happen.
Yes, now you graduate students from High School with a 2nd grade level of reading skills.

That didn’t happen in the past.

Todays students have the equivalent of a school library at their fingertips.
They laugh at the struggles of our generation to maximize the use of the internet

Different life skills
Funny, you Leftards all agree - halt education completely. It’s useless. Just hand every kid a phone.

It’s all part of your efforts in dumbing down the younger generation so you can easily manipulate them. No one can make good decisions without background knowledge first. And you know nobody is going to do research, you just promise them free candy.

And just 1/3 of American adults pass.

The best way to destroy a nation is from within. An entire generation has no idea how our nation got here, how it exists. And without that knowledge is easily manipulated.

See how you do with some of the questions.

If you want to learn about American civics, ask an immigrant, they’re studying it daily!

Funny, you Leftards all agree - halt education completely. It’s useless. Just hand every kid a phone.

It’s all part of your efforts in dumbing down the younger generation so you can easily manipulate them. No one can make good decisions without background knowledge first. And you know nobody is going to do research, you just promise them free candy.
I never said that

I am just standing up for the skill set of todays students

While they may not have the background of rote memorization of facts that really have no bearing on the rest of your life, they have great computer skills, fully understand social media, know how to function in a modern civilization.

Unlike many on this thread, the young people I have dealt with are quite bright and just have a different motivation as to what is important in life.

Having an enjoyable weekend with your family is more important than working because the boss told you to.

I never said that

I am just standing up for the skill set of todays students

While they may not have the background of rote memorization of facts that really have no bearing on the rest of your life, they have great computer skills, fully understand social media, know how to function in a modern civilization.

Unlike many on this thread, the young people I have dealt with are quite bright and just have a different motivation as to what is important in life.

Having an enjoyable weekend with your family is more important than working because the boss told you to.
You and others did say they can just look up anything, knowledge is irrelevant.

You and others did say they can just look up anything, knowledge is irrelevant.
Memorization of mostly irrelevant facts is

Me spending weeks in the fifth grade to memorize State Capitols was irrelevant
Learning Roman Numerals was irrelevant
Spending months on cursive writing didn’t matter.

Kids today have to function in a modern world of an internet, social media, WiFi, global contacts
If they spend less time memorizing facts than we did….so be it

I think we can solve this by spending more time telling students that whites are born racist, blacks are oppressed, and the Founding Fathers were evil.

yeah, yeah….thats the ticket!
Well it would certainly help not to teach them fantasy or voodoo about good and evil. For instance the Founders didn't fight against tyranny, they were themselves tyrants.

Forum List

Back