Just a thought.

Trump people seem to love that Trump is willing to push around our allies and fight for what he believes is best for us, but if we end up alienating these countries it will be very bad for us. Pissing off these countries really isn't good business. Tact and diplomacy have their place too, and Trump seems to fail desperately when it comes to that.
/——-/ They need to pay their fair share and stop pissing on America’s shoes.

They pay in personnel. They send troops to die in wars we start. That's MORE than their fair share.

I can't wait for some idiot to start arguing with you about how the wars in the Middle East were to the benefit of anybody, let alone Europe.

Trump people seem to love that Trump is willing to push around our allies and fight for what he believes is best for us, but if we end up alienating these countries it will be very bad for us. Pissing off these countries really isn't good business. Tact and diplomacy have their place too, and Trump seems to fail desperately when it comes to that.
So they should push us around? We’re paying the bills and doing all the work. Here’s a thought. If these are your friends and they treat you like your enemies maybe you need better friends.
How many of those countries have troops in conflicts for us? Afghanistan? Iraq?

Hardly any. If they do, it is a token number at best.

They pay in personnel. They send troops to die in wars we start. That's MORE than their fair share.
/------/ Yeah, and we supply the bulk of the troops except for the small force in Kosovo. .
Casuality rates by country: Coalition casualties in Afghanistan - Wikipedia
chartoftheday_12941_troop_contributions_to_nato_missions_n.jpg

Well all I can say is we have had many years of tact and diplomacy, especially eight years just recently. Where have we gotten? We are still paying a large portion of resources spent on NATO. China still steals our intellectual property. We still pay higher tariffs on almost everything compared to what we sell. Other countries don't want to stop the Iran nuclear deal, not because it was so good, but they don't want to lose the oil. Germany wants to purchase their energy from Russia yet wants our protection from them.
Perhaps we do need to take off the kid gloves. Kindness obviously has only worked to make things worse or at the very least keep it the same.
It was once said that you need to speak softly but carry a big stick. Our big stick maybe to cut off some of the free spending.
We have been the biggest beneficiaries of all that diplomacy.

Our nation has been the largest collection of wealth ever assembled in the history of the world. Yet…somehow we’re being “bullied” by Belgium?

Total and complete bullshit! What wars did we start?

Also, when was the last time a German soldier was killed in Iraq or Afghanistan?

It was over 5 years ago.

So they should push us around? We’re paying the bills and doing all the work. Here’s a thought. If these are your friends and they treat you like your enemies maybe you need better friends.

We are the ones with global military aspirations. A lot of these countries wouldn't care if we left. Of course we pay more into it.

WTF is "global military aspirations"? Is that libtard, because I don't speak that language?

Well all I can say is we have had many years of tact and diplomacy, especially eight years just recently. Where have we gotten? We are still paying a large portion of resources spent on NATO. China still steals our intellectual property. We still pay higher tariffs on almost everything compared to what we sell. Other countries don't want to stop the Iran nuclear deal, not because it was so good, but they don't want to lose the oil. Germany wants to purchase their energy from Russia yet wants our protection from them.
Perhaps we do need to take off the kid gloves. Kindness obviously has only worked to make things worse or at the very least keep it the same.
It was once said that you need to speak softly but carry a big stick. Our big stick maybe to cut off some of the free spending.
We have been the biggest beneficiaries of all that diplomacy.
Do you consider trade imbalance to be beneficial? Do you consider China feeling free to steal intellectual property beneficial? Let us hear what you consider to be beneficial. I have noticed that the U.S. has always been one of the first on the spot during natural and man made disasters. How many have been in the U.S. during a disaster? How many countries are supplementing us? How many times have counties helped us to rebuild?

They send us troops for our unnecessary wars.

We are the empire. We're the biggest, richest, most powerful and it is our desire to have our cock laying out across the entire planet. It's actually retarded to think we shouldn't be paying more than others.

You need to look up the definition of "empire" and stop reading libtard posts!

We are the ones with global military aspirations. A lot of these countries wouldn't care if we left. Of course we pay more into it.

WTF is "global military aspirations"? Is that libtard, because I don't speak that language?

You barely speak any language.

And yet you give not one number of actual fighting personnel in any war in the last twenty years. I could sit here and yell about the moon being made of cheese but until I can have something to back that up it is just me talking. Somehow you don't think that we also don't have dead?

The stupid just oozes from your posts. Why do you think it is so easy to prove your asinine assertions wrong? It is because you are incapable of understanding difficult concepts.

Littering the Earth with our military is exactly what the people running the show want because it's a profitable game for them. As long as we're playing that game of course we're going to contribute the most to things like NATO. You're insane if you think the world needs our shit everywhere to stay safe.

The stupid just oozes from your posts. Why do you think it is so easy to prove your asinine assertions wrong? It is because you are incapable of understanding difficult concepts.

Littering the Earth with our military is exactly what the people running the show want because it's a profitable game for them. As long as we're playing that game of course we're going to contribute the most to things like NATO. You're insane if you think the world needs our shit everywhere to stay safe.

Littering the Earth? What kind of fucked-up anti-American retard are you?

I hope every person on this forum reads the absolute tripe you post and places you on ignore. Then no one can see how truly disgusting you are.

Nice argument Uncle Sam. Go ahead and ignore me so you don't have to be upset by what I say. Let me know if you ever want to have an actual discussion.

I find it ironic that you are posting in a thread titled "Just a thought" when it appears like your first intelligent one has yet to make an appearance.

You have yet to address the points I made.

I hope every person on this forum reads the absolute tripe you post and places you on ignore. Then no one can see how truly disgusting you are.

Nice argument Uncle Sam. Go ahead and ignore me so you don't have to be upset by what I say. Let me know if you ever want to have an actual discussion.

I find it ironic that you are posting in a thread titled "Just a thought" when it appears like your first intelligent one has yet to make an appearance.

The only point is probably on the top of your head. I have yet to see any worth responding to that have not already been destroyed by facts and pointing out your ignorance of history and the English language.

The world is too interconnected for something like World War 2 to ever happen again. There will be conflict, but not like that. Nobody is going to invade western Europe. Our military presence all over the world is not necessary, especially considering how quickly we can respond militarily even without bases present.

The only point is probably on the top of your head. I have yet to see any worth responding to that have not already been destroyed by facts and pointing out your ignorance of history and the English language.

The world is too interconnected for something like World War 2 to ever happen again. There will be conflict, but not like that. Nobody is going to invade western Europe. Our military presence all over the world is not necessary, especially considering how quickly we can respond militarily even without bases present.

So how is that possible? Alfred Thayer Mahan would disagree.

You realize that our quick responses are mainly due to naval power and that is shrinking as the years pass.

Do you even know what the term SLOC means?

You realize that our quick responses are mainly due to naval power and that is shrinking as the years pass.

You're a paranoid dinosaur that doesn't see the world changing around you. You're not alone, unfortunately. As long as we want to litter the world with our shit we should be paying the most into things like NATO. They don't need us.

/----/ LIttering the Earth? What a low life American hating Libtard.

You're a paranoid dinosaur that doesn't see the world changing around you. You're not alone, unfortunately. As long as we want to litter the world with our shit we should be paying the most into things like NATO. They don't need us.
What do you think the Germans would say if we pulled Ramstien AFB out of There and put it in one of the many old Russian confederation countries that are begging us for it? If they don't need us why were so many screaming when Trump threatened to pull out of NATO? Why is it when confronted by Trump over how little some are putting into NATO some immediately increased spending? Why have countries like England, France, or Germany called for the end of NATO?

Can't answer the question I see. Typical libtard hating on America with no reason for his actions!

Can't answer the question I see. Typical libtard hating on America with no reason for his actions!

Your question is irrelevant because what I said is true. We don't need military all over the planet. They don't need our military all over the planet either.

Your question is irrelevant because what I said is true. We don't need military all over the planet. They don't need our military all over the planet either.

If you know the answer to my questions you would also know why you are wrong.

What is SLOC?

So we should just sit and cry while we get taken advantage of and robbed blind? That's the liberal way. Those days are long gone. Trump ran on putting America first. And that's exactly what he's doing.

Forum List

Back