Just another Hillary corrupt lie!

Those of us who lived through the first two Clinton terms are not surprised, these people have to fake it because the truth, facts, their record, they can't win. Staging these fake attacks on Trump is all they have in the bag.

You LIBs are going to get what you want.

What? You think there is any liberal on this board that gives a crap that the democrats are corrupt in every way?

You think they care the media is as dishonest as Hillary is? The mainstream media is to the democrat party what the offensive line is to Tom Brady. They are there to protect him.

You're trying to makesomething out of nothing ----------------again.

What is the point of this? That a girl rehearsed a question for a presidential candidate? And this is supposed to display corruption? Are you mad?

What is the point of this? That a girl rehearsed a question for a presidential candidate? And this is supposed to display corruption? Are you mad?
if Trump or martha stewert had done it they'd be in jail. this is more sniper fire.
& brenen the 15 year old school girl is really thirty six.

obama tried giving the questions to reporters in the whitehouse press room, but some of them didn't like it.

What is amusing to me about this is that you all ignore a real issue... Trumps past statements and attitude towards certain women and the effects it has on women and young girls who have issues with body image and discrimination... That is a real issue, and this video highlights it... You think that your assumption that Clinton planted an actor to ask it has any relevance to the issue? Or that it displays anything damning or damaging towards Clinton?? What a joke... Get your head straight

Are you stupid? It's a townhall meeting, honest questions from the people, not a tv show.

What is amusing to me about this is that you all ignore a real issue... Trumps past statements and attitude towards certain women and the effects it has on women and young girls who have issues with body image and discrimination... That is a real issue, and this video highlights it... You think that your assumption that Clinton planted an actor to ask it has any relevance to the issue? Or that it displays anything damning or damaging towards Clinton?? What a joke... Get your head straight

This is absolutely retarded....

Trump's statements about a single woman has NOTHING to do with women feeling down about themselves. Frankly, far worse happens everyday at the playground...

On the other note, these people do need to evacuate to a safe-space upon just hearing the words Trump2016. Good old brainwashing.

You get yours straight. Hillary insulted many millions as deplorable and unredeemable so your righteous indignation is a joke.

So the speculation that the question was rehearsed is enough to "end Hillary's campaign"? [emoji23]

This is absolutely retarded....

Trump's statements about a single woman has NOTHING to do with women feeling down about themselves.
Dude, he called Miss Universe Miss Piggy and made a media spectacle of her working out to lose weight. Promoting health and wellness is one thing but that is not what Trump has done and there are many many examples of it. He is running for president and needs to represent something better than that. Not make up stupid excuses for idiotic statements.

I tell you what post up a trump quote about women where he did what you stated. otherwise you are just another libturd liar.

I think someone should ask Hillary how to recover from the immense damage she caused by calling them "deplorable".

I think only Trump can help with that though.

Forum List

Back