Just as a reminder of how shitty our healthcare system is

So your scared to admit you are agains the second amendment but are for the restrictions of it.. I got cha . Pro abortion, anti trump, anti constitution.
Hoping for a bernie Sanders are we?

I am not scared of any such thing.

Once again, you lie about what I have said. Can you post a link to anything I have said that is pro-abortion? Can you link anything I have said about being anti-Trump?

And the fact that you call me anti-constitution because I accept that the rights can be regulated, while you are in favor of completely ignoring the 6th amendment is hilarious.

You are FAR more anti-constitution than I am. You shit on whatever amendment you don't like.
So answer the question trump come out tomorrow and makes a proclamation that all gun restrictions other then the constitution will be thrown out and the SC backs him up and old it.. will you live in America yes or no?

I am not leaving the USA. You keep telling me to get out, but that is a waste of time. Yes, I will stay in the US if that happens.

Let me ask you, if Trump came out and said what you posted, will you still defend and be in favor of lynching?
Pls answer my question.. will you live in America where the only gun law is the second amendment yes or no?

Pls learn to read. I already answered your question.
You didn’t answer the question if you did pls show where you lying sack of shit

You want Democrats to keep having babies?

especially crack whores....

The pro Israel American Christian only supports that which harms him.... if it doesn't harm him or his future generations, he isn't supportive of it...

To equal the idiocy of the pro Israel American Christian, it would take ants worshipping anteaters and believing they would only get to "ant heaven" if an anteater eats them....

Democrats: “ kill babies, suck the brains out of babies snip their limbs off”

democrats: I want health care for everyone because i care lol

I would think since you hate us so much you would encourage us to have abortions.
More abortions by Democrats=Less Democrats.

Gotta think it through, dumbass.
Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shit trump was a democrat until he woke up, Candace owens.. jeeez let people have a opportunity to think lol

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

I would think since you hate us so much you would encourage us to have abortions.

Lol.

Shit trump was a democrat until he woke up, Candace owens.. jeeez let people have a opportunity to think lol

The irony lol

Lol.

The irony lol

I doubt you know what irony is.
Lol

If you are confused, I think you are the only one. Unlike you, I can type sentences that make sense. (I also know the difference between "your" and "you're")

So you want to talk hypotheticals now? Funny, when I asked hypothetical questions, you always said you don't deal in hypotheticals.

The SCOTUS has consistently ruled that constitutional rights can be regulated, but not removed. I have read the arguments. They make sense.

I am not bragging about anything. I am stating facts about the regulations that are, logically, placed on constitutional rights.

You seem adamant about the 1st and 2nd amendment rights, but are quick to defend violators of the 6th amendment rights. I am, at least, consistent in my support of the US Constitution and the SCOTUS rulings.
So your scared to admit you are agains the second amendment but are for the restrictions of it.. I got cha . Pro abortion, anti trump, anti constitution.

Once again, you lie about what I have said. Can you post a link to anything I have said that is pro-abortion? Can you link anything I have said about being anti-Trump?

And the fact that you call me anti-constitution because I accept that the rights can be regulated, while you are in favor of completely ignoring the 6th amendment is hilarious.

You are FAR more anti-constitution than I am. You shit on whatever amendment you don't like.
So answer the question trump come out tomorrow and makes a proclamation that all gun restrictions other then the constitution will be thrown out and the SC backs him up and old it.. will you live in America yes or no?

I am not leaving the USA. You keep telling me to get out, but that is a waste of time. Yes, I will stay in the US if that happens.

Let me ask you, if Trump came out and said what you posted, will you still defend and be in favor of lynching?
Pls answer my question.. will you live in America where the only gun law is the second amendment yes or no?

Now let me ask you a question. Do you believe the seriously mentally ill (psychotic, schizophrenic, ect) should be allowed to buy and own guns?

I answered it 40 mins ago.

"I am not leaving the USA. You keep telling me to get out, but that is a waste of time. Yes, I will stay in the US if that happens.
Let me ask you, if Trump came out and said what you posted, will you still defend and be in favor of lynching?"

But I did include another question, so I could see why you missed it in your rush to run from a question.

Now let me ask you a question. Do you believe the seriously mentally ill (psychotic, schizophrenic, ect) should be allowed to buy and own guns?
Only if they sign a legal document stating: "for offing myself", sworn under "oaF"

We already have laws on the books limiting that....

Lol.

The irony lol

I doubt you know what irony is.
Lol

Umm ok

Hold on you answer my question with a question? Lol what

I answered it 40 mins ago.

"I am not leaving the USA. You keep telling me to get out, but that is a waste of time. Yes, I will stay in the US if that happens.
Let me ask you, if Trump came out and said what you posted, will you still defend and be in favor of lynching?"

But I did include another question, so I could see why you missed it in your rush to run from a question.
Ok good.. you get some credibility back

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it...

Nobody deserves anything they can’t pay for. Ever.

These Brits don’t understand thst their Government already steals the cost of the healthcare in their TAXES. They allow their Government to rape them in their paychecks. Then they allow their Government to tell them what healthcare they will get. THAT is insanity in my mind.

Does the mental institution allow the Patients to own guns on their property yes or no?

Last edited:
Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it.

Here’s a video of Brits reacting to our healthcare costs.

Wait what?

I thought Obamacare fixed everything....

We already have laws on the books limiting that....

Yes we do. Jitler is arguing that constitutional rights should not be regulated. So convicted felons should be able to bear arms. He asked if I would stay in the US if Trump made a proclamation that constitutional rights only be limited as explicitly stated in the US Constitution. I answered and then asked him about guns for the mentally ill.

I have said over and over that I am solidly in favor of the 2nd amendment. But rights can be regulated without them being removed. Try yelling "I'm going to kill you!" at Elizabeth Warren. YOu will be arrested. Is that "editing" your 1st amendment rights?
But will you live in America with no changes to the second amendment or 1st? You seem to brag about these restrictions.. but say you are for the constitution.. we are all confused

If you are confused, I think you are the only one. Unlike you, I can type sentences that make sense. (I also know the difference between "your" and "you're")

So you want to talk hypotheticals now? Funny, when I asked hypothetical questions, you always said you don't deal in hypotheticals.

The SCOTUS has consistently ruled that constitutional rights can be regulated, but not removed. I have read the arguments. They make sense.

I am not bragging about anything. I am stating facts about the regulations that are, logically, placed on constitutional rights.

You seem adamant about the 1st and 2nd amendment rights, but are quick to defend violators of the 6th amendment rights. I am, at least, consistent in my support of the US Constitution and the SCOTUS rulings.

Why, I would send gun catalogs to every inmate in prison, because the constitution says that the right to bear arms, etc., etc., etc.

Does the mental institution allow the patience to own guns on their property yes or no?

So the institution can regulate their 2nd amendment rights?

But I am specifically asking about non-institutionalized, seriously mentally ill. Should psychotics, schizophrenics and other other mentally ill be able to own guns?

Our healthcare system is a mess because of BIG GOVERNMENT. Every time we "trust" BIG GOVERNMENT to "fix" healthcare, we get socked in the wallet and the "care" becomes worse.

The SOLUTION is to KICK GOVERNMENT out of health care and go back to a totally free market, perhaps with tax deductible health savings accounts.

If you live a healthy lifestyle, you should not pay for the healthcare of those who do not, and you should not be lining the pockets of BIG GOVERNMENT KLEPTOCRATS and their enablers in the Congress, all of whom are rich in part because they own the very healthcare stocks they enable by :"law" to bilk Americans.

Sorry, pal. There never was a "free market" in American health insurance. I spent 50 years as an underwriter, and we all used the same coverage declination manual prepared by actuarial companies.

Forum List

Back