Just as a reminder of how shitty our healthcare system is

But will you live in America with no changes to the second amendment or 1st? You seem to brag about these restrictions.. but say you are for the constitution.. we are all confused

If you are confused, I think you are the only one. Unlike you, I can type sentences that make sense. (I also know the difference between "your" and "you're")

So you want to talk hypotheticals now? Funny, when I asked hypothetical questions, you always said you don't deal in hypotheticals.

The SCOTUS has consistently ruled that constitutional rights can be regulated, but not removed. I have read the arguments. They make sense.

I am not bragging about anything. I am stating facts about the regulations that are, logically, placed on constitutional rights.

You seem adamant about the 1st and 2nd amendment rights, but are quick to defend violators of the 6th amendment rights. I am, at least, consistent in my support of the US Constitution and the SCOTUS rulings.
So your scared to admit you are agains the second amendment but are for the restrictions of it.. I got cha . Pro abortion, anti trump, anti constitution.
Hoping for a bernie Sanders are we?

I am not scared of any such thing.

Once again, you lie about what I have said. Can you post a link to anything I have said that is pro-abortion? Can you link anything I have said about being anti-Trump?

And the fact that you call me anti-constitution because I accept that the rights can be regulated, while you are in favor of completely ignoring the 6th amendment is hilarious.

You are FAR more anti-constitution than I am. You shit on whatever amendment you don't like.
So answer the question trump come out tomorrow and makes a proclamation that all gun restrictions other then the constitution will be thrown out and the SC backs him up and old it.. will you live in America yes or no?

Why, I would send gun catalogs to every inmate in prison, because the constitution says that the right to bear arms, etc., etc., etc.
Ok you do that buddy lol who needs meds? Lol

I am not scared of any such thing.

Once again, you lie about what I have said. Can you post a link to anything I have said that is pro-abortion? Can you link anything I have said about being anti-Trump?

And the fact that you call me anti-constitution because I accept that the rights can be regulated, while you are in favor of completely ignoring the 6th amendment is hilarious.

You are FAR more anti-constitution than I am. You shit on whatever amendment you don't like.
So answer the question trump come out tomorrow and makes a proclamation that all gun restrictions other then the constitution will be thrown out and the SC backs him up and old it.. will you live in America yes or no?

I am not leaving the USA. You keep telling me to get out, but that is a waste of time. Yes, I will stay in the US if that happens.

Let me ask you, if Trump came out and said what you posted, will you still defend and be in favor of lynching?
Pls answer my question.. will you live in America where the only gun law is the second amendment yes or no?

Now let me ask you a question. Do you believe the seriously mentally ill (psychotic, schizophrenic, ect) should be allowed to buy and own guns?
Does the mental institution allow the patience to own guns on their property yes or no?

“Patience”
LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not leaving the USA. You keep telling me to get out, but that is a waste of time. Yes, I will stay in the US if that happens.

Let me ask you, if Trump came out and said what you posted, will you still defend and be in favor of lynching?
Pls answer my question.. will you live in America where the only gun law is the second amendment yes or no?

Now let me ask you a question. Do you believe the seriously mentally ill (psychotic, schizophrenic, ect) should be allowed to buy and own guns?
Does the mental institution allow the patience to own guns on their property yes or no?

So the institution can regulate their 2nd amendment rights?

But I am specifically asking about non-institutionalized, seriously mentally ill. Should psychotics, schizophrenics and other other mentally ill be able to own guns?
Does the mental institution allow it yes or no to their parents allow them to own a gun yes or no

So answer my questions.

If Trump proclaimed that all constitutional amendments were to be followed as written, no regulations, would you stop supporting or defending lynching?

Do you think the mentally ill should be able to own guns?

But I am specifically asking about non-institutionalized, seriously mentally ill. Should psychotics, schizophrenics and other other mentally ill be able to own guns?
Does the mental institution allow it yes or no to their parents allow them to own a gun yes or no

I am not asking about institutionalized mentally ill. There are plenty of people who are seriously mentally ill who are not in mental institutions.

So answer my questions.

If Trump proclaimed that all constitutional amendments were to be followed as written, no regulations, would you stop supporting or defending lynching?

I support the death penalty some towns do hangings some do electric chair some do death by injection Some used to do lynching..
and it’s up to that small communities laws if they allow guns in the hands of those people it’s the will of the people. I don’t agree With cross the board federal laws

We already have laws on the books limiting that....

Yes we do. Jitler is arguing that constitutional rights should not be regulated. So convicted felons should be able to bear arms. He asked if I would stay in the US if Trump made a proclamation that constitutional rights only be limited as explicitly stated in the US Constitution. I answered and then asked him about guns for the mentally ill.

What does any of that have to do with our healthcare system...It's a 2A debate....Maybe you two should start another thread.

I am not asking about institutionalized mentally ill. There are plenty of people who are seriously mentally ill who are not in mental institutions.
It’s up to that small-town laws.. I like when a small community makes laws ,, not the fed gov

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it.

Here’s a video of Brits reacting to our healthcare costs.

$10,000 for a BABY?

Who has a right to kill?

The United States Government.

Death penalty.

Wars.
Creating laws that put Americans at risk of death.

The Ghost Dance.

Yes we all have a right to kill if we are threatened with our life.. does a babe scare you bernie?

Having a baby can be very threatening to the lives of the poor. If you can’t feed the children you have, having another one isn’t going to make that situation better.

You anti-abortion fools don’t care about the children, once they’re born. The USA has the highest rate of infant mortality in the first world. 1000 children die every year because guns and gun violence - also the highest number in the first world.

35,000 people in the USA die every year because of lack of access to health care. The USA is the only first world country where this happens too because all of the rest of us, including you Russians, have universal health care.

Haha..more pieces of shit making excuses for pieces of shit...how weird.
Umm...poor pieces of shit shouldn’t get pregnant to begin with.

There is no such thing as “can’t feed their children”...Unfortunately, nobody dies from starvation in this country.
Our infant mortality rate is high because we foster 100 million wetbacks and lots of dark folks.
Children die from guns and gun violence because we foster 100 million wetbacks and lots of dark folks.
We can’t afford universal healthcare because we foster 100 million wetbacks and lots of dark folks.
Help us out by recruiting our wetbacks and blacks, beg them to come suck the Canadian tit and watch this nation improve while yours goes to shit right before your eyes.
Piss yourself yet?

I stopped pissing myself when I was 2. You continue to do so to this day with obsession with non-whites.

Your erroneous assumptions that non-whites are to blame for your problems are just laughable. You will be surprised to learn that in many parts of Canada, whites are in the minority - including Toronto, where whites are 48% of the population and visible minorities are 52%.

What we don’t have is a federal government which governs for the corporations and the wealthy. You blame the PEOPLE for the problems created by the failure of your government to govern FOR the PEOPLE.

And it helps when you can keep fools like you blaming the poor for being poor, rather than blaming laws and systems which are designed to increase wealth at the expense of the middle class and poor.

You can’t blame billionaires and corporations for setting up their own system and screwing you over so your blame the people who are lower than you on the income scale.

politics-134310

LefTard Logic:
"It is all those moral, law abiding, productive white folks whom hold the country back...stop pretending it's the wetbacks and blacks whom run amuck degrading every inch of soil they inhabit that's causing all the problems."

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it.

So you kill babies and have abortions but you care about health care of citizens? Huh

I don’t do either, but obviously a woman having an abortion isn’t killing a baby because a fetus isn’t a baby lol. All that really matters is letting a woman do what she wants with her own body.

Well, to be fair, as you just admitted, the fetus IN her body is ANOTHER body, not HER body.

So answer my questions.

I support the death penalty some towns do hangings some do electric chair some do death by injection Some used to do lynching..
and it’s up to that small communities laws if they allow guns in the hands of those people it’s the will of the people. I don’t agree With cross the board federal laws

So if Boston decides, by popular vote, to ban firearms completely, you are ok with that?

By the way, letting individual towns write laws that violate the US Constitution is completely different than not regulating rights.

Don’t Brits pay $6 per liter for fuel?
Don’t even low income pieces of shit pay an effective tax rate of 20%?
Don’t most pay >40% in tax?
Does the U.K. foster 100 million illegal and barely legal wetbacks?
Does the U.K. pay $22 trillion out to lowlife degenerates every couple decades?
All of this considering their poverty rate is much lower than ours.

Don’t Brits pay $6 per liter for fuel?
Don’t even low income pieces of shit pay an effective tax rate of 20%?
Don’t most pay >40% in tax?
Does the U.K. foster 100 million illegal and barely legal wetbacks?
Does the U.K. pay $22 trillion out to lowlife degenerates every couple decades?
All of this considering their poverty rate is much lower than ours.

No wetbacks and few nigs = Low poverty rate....TA-DA!
What else can I teach you?

"But, but, but...I WANT MY BEANERS!"
Your dumbass can’t teach shit lol. You have no idea what you are talking about. Only a moron would think the complex issue of poverty can be defined by black people or Mexicans. Even if they all magically disappeared tomorrow, it’s not like businesses nationwide collectively would say “well all the blacks and Mexicans are gone - now we can raise our wages!”

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it...

Nobody deserves anything they can’t pay for. Ever.

These Brits don’t understand thst their Government already steals the cost of the healthcare in their TAXES. They allow their Government to rape them in their paychecks. Then they allow their Government to tell them what healthcare they will get. THAT is insanity in my mind.
And yet their poverty rate is much lower than ours.

Having a baby can be very threatening to the lives of the poor
Do you really expect me to read anything after this lol? I come from parents who grew up in the projects and ADOPTED KIDS! And my parents turned out good middle class bought a home in Boston etc...
I know so many families that grew up poor in the inner city and have made it..

You live in MAINE reading democrat literature all day.. lol
Your excuse to kill babies is easily defeated .. go crawl under a rock you troll.

I live in Canada where abortions are free and legal, and our abortion rate is HALF that of the USA because of universal healthcare, a $14 minimum wage, paid maternity leave and child family benefits.

I’m also adopted. Your family is hardly typical. Every year more and more children end up in foster care, many permanently. I’m concerned about the lack of support for poor families. Poverty in America is the real reason abortion rates are so high and you won’t deal with that issue at all.

Do you really expect me to read anything after this lol? I come from parents who grew up in the projects and ADOPTED KIDS! And my parents turned out good middle class bought a home in Boston etc...

Your excuse to kill babies is easily defeated .. go crawl under a rock you troll.

I live in Canada where abortions are free and legal, and our abortion rate is HALF that of the USA because of universal healthcare, a $14 minimum wage, paid maternity leave and child family benefits.

I’m also adopted. Your family is hardly typical. Every year more and more children end up in foster care, many permanently. I’m concerned about the lack of support for poor families. Poverty in America is the real reason abortion rates are so high and you won’t deal with that issue at all.
Lol your country doesn’t let in as many as America does lol you protect your culture with your immigration.. America doesn’t we have open boarders we have let in low standard immigrants in, you can’t compare the two.. are you racist because of your immigration? Lol

Lol your country doesn’t let in as many as America does lol you protect your culture with your immigration.. America doesn’t we have open boarders we have let in low standard immigrants in, you can’t compare the two.. are you racist because of your immigration? Lol

“Boarders”
LMAO

“Boarders”
LMAO

Ohh I must have had good substance grammar police lol

Forum List

Back