Just as I had expected

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
These wacjo.lefties.wanting people.to vote against Trump are seeing it blown up in their faces
No detectors for Trump yet, but 4 in WA left Clinton. You cant make this stuff up

Transition to Trump

They sure deserve it.

upload_2016-12-19_15-53-26.png

Has "defectors" happened before? Because that seems like strait-up bullshit.

These wacjo.lefties.wanting people.to vote against Trump are seeing it blown up in their faces
No detectors for Trump yet, but 4 in WA left Clinton. You cant make this stuff up

Transition to Trump
if the 4 in Washington voted for Trump, or anyone besides who their districts voted for, those people from those districts have a legitimate complaint about their votes not being counted. They have been left out of the process and regardless of who they voted for, its not right, and its not how the system is supposed to work.

I don't agree with what they did here. However, it is FUNNY AS FUCK when you also consider Trump gaining more votes during the recounts :badgrin:

Transition to Trump
if the 4 in Washington voted for Trump, or anyone besides who their districts voted for, those people from those districts have a legitimate complaint about their votes not being counted. They have been left out of the process and regardless of who they voted for, its not right, and its not how the system is supposed to work.

It's just a political ploy to undermine the Electoral College. RaTz want the presidency to be determined by popular vote. Why? So they can remain a competitive party by unlawful immigration and illegal immigrant votes in RaT infested states. It's all part of a long term strategy. Conquer the US via special interest groups.

Transition to Trump

But isn't that exactly what the Left, Michael moore, and Martin Sheen have been wanting to happen?

Transition to Trump

Republicans are serious about voting for trump, while a lot of Clinton support isn't.

That is why Trump won.

Which is ironic because the Never Trump movement was more.public and organized than Never Hillary.

Shes just not likable.

I don't agree with what they did here. However, it is FUNNY AS FUCK when you also consider Trump gaining more votes during the recounts :badgrin:

Yeah I think they should have voted for.clinton, but again they start this shit and they get the short end, again!

Transition to Trump

It's just a political ploy to undermine the Electoral College. RaTz want the presidency to be determined by popular vote. Why? So they can remain a competitive party by unlawful immigration and illegal immigrant votes in RaT infested states. It's all part of a long term strategy. Conquer the US via special interest groups.

True, but they are going to be prosecute, which should be done.

Transition to Trump

Trump the Uniter, Barry the Divider and Hellary...WELL, you fill in her qualifer

ROFLMAO

"You got assaulted by my husband and objected. You're harshing my mellow, bitch, and now you're going to pay" Hillary

Democrats should have been careful what they wished for. Apparently they were so convinced it wasn't the people's dislike of their policies, agenda, and arrogance that made them lose, that they begged the Electoral College to vote their consciences and violate their oaths to vote for the choice of their states.

So the electors did - with Democrat electors choosing not to vote for HILLARY in far greater numbers than Republican electors chose not to vote for Trump.

Trump coasted easily to the Presidency as the Electoral College gave him 302 electoral votes, with a few states still remaining to be counted.

It's always a hoot to see the hysterical Democrats fall on their faces again and again as they try to overturn the results of an election.

Will they ever, ever learn?

Electors remain faithful to Trump and select him as official winner - CNNPolitics.com

Democrats should have been careful what they wished for. Apparently they were so convinced it wasn't the people's dislike of their policies, agenda, and arrogance that made them lose, that they begged the Electoral College to vote their consciences and violate their oaths to vote for the choice of their states.

So the electors did - with Democrat electors choosing not to vote for HILLARY in far greater numbers than Republican electors chose not to vote for Trump.

Trump coasted easily to the Presidency as the Electoral College gave him 302 electoral votes, with a few states still remaining to be counted.

It's always a hoot to see the hysterical Democrats fall on their faces again and again as they try to overturn the results of an election.

Will they ever, ever learn?

Electors remain faithful to Trump and select him as official winner - CNNPolitics.com
I told you guys before, they don't know what to do now.

This is like if Bill Clinton had lost in 92, they would be literally finished as a party.

I told you guys before, they don't know what to do now.

This is like if Bill Clinton had lost in 92, they would be literally finished as a party.
It's not that they don't know what to do.

It's that they know there IS NOTHING they can do.

The liberal fanatics are thrashing and flopping around like newly-caught fish on the dock, eyes bugging out as they go through something they never thought possible, even something they thought couldn't exist: THEY LOST, because people disagreed with their schemes and agenda and didn't want them in office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back