Just as I predicted

She not out yet, lets hope she lasts on the SC till 2000, remember it not good to put someone on the supreme court during an election year. So like 1 year to wait. LOL , what comes around , goes around.

She not out yet, lets hope she lasts on the SC till 2000, remember it not good to put someone on the supreme court during an election year. So like 1 year to wait. LOL , what comes around , goes around.

Why?

Because the Democrats hold the House now?

She won't be back..... they have been " Weekend at Bernie's " with her for some time now. The rumors from the Scotus is that she was simply wheeled in the back...sat around all day drooling....and then wheeled out the back again at the end of the day. She's been dead for a while now so to speak. It is horrible and heinous that the left has made her feel like she cannot go home in peace and stay there. Now it's time to start sending packages of sugar cookies to Sotomayor.....

JO

She won't be back..... they have been " Weekend at Bernie's " with her for some time now. The rumors from the Scotus is that she was simply wheeled in the back...sat around all day drooling....and then wheeled out the back again at the end of the day. She's been dead for a while now so to speak. It is horrible and heinous that the left has made her feel like she cannot go home in peace and stay there. Now it's time to start sending packages of sugar cookies to Sotomayor.....

JO
Keith Richards for USSC!

JO

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Why?

Huh? What does a Democrat-led House have to do with this??

That's my question to Penelope.
Why ask an irrelevant question which has only one answer... the House, regardless of which party controls it, has nothing to do with replacing Supreme Court justices.

Why?

Why ask an irrelevant question which has only one answer... the House, regardless of which party controls it, has nothing to do with replacing Supreme Court justices.

Why don't you let Penny answer the question?

Who will replace Ruth?
I gave her a few months but now the party is over.
So who will Trump's next SCJ be?
Just for a laugh I suggest he put Ted Cruz's name up for possible nominee.
Ginsburg missing Supreme Court arguments for 1st time
She's working from home. From your article:

Chief Justice John Roberts said in the courtroom Monday that Ginsburg would participate in deciding the argued cases “on the basis of the briefs and transcripts of oral arguments.”

Ruth is still making decisions.

Ruth has climbed off the horse.
She won't be getting back on.
The old bitch should have listened to the LIB media when Bonobo was president.
So much for LIBs being so smart. LOL!

JO
Slimy lies, all of it. Just like Hillary Clinton was dying in September 2016. She's not doing bad for a corpse, either.

Why?

I’m not stopping her. Why don’t you answer mine...?

Why ask an irrelevant question?

Her appointment was for life, her choice when to retire. And remember, even the odds makers in Las Vegas thought Hillary was a shoo--in.

She is NOT OFF THE HORSE.

Who will replace Ruth?
I gave her a few months but now the party is over.
So who will Trump's next SCJ be?
Just for a laugh I suggest he put Ted Cruz's name up for possible nominee.
Ginsburg missing Supreme Court arguments for 1st time

Well that just can't be true!!!
We were told she's doing just fine by the mainstream media who we all know have an impeccable reputation for telling the truth.

Why?

I’m not stopping her. Why don’t you answer mine...?

Why ask an irrelevant question?

Until penny responds, there is no need to answer you.

Until she does, please butt out

Forum List

Back