Just as I predicted

Amy Coney Barrett is the logical choice, with the added entertainment value of watching the Dems try to portray her as a rapist.

Entertainment value = maximum ass damage.

Let butthurt begin.

They only thing they'll be able to do is accuse her of being a White Woman. It's okay to smear White Women now in the Prog Identity Politics Epistemology.

Amy Coney Barrett is the logical choice, with the added entertainment value of watching the Dems try to portray her as a rapist.

A RAPIST? NOOOOOOO!
A PEDOPHILE!

LOL!

JO

Yeah, a Catholic mother of seven kids is a pedophile...that will really resonate with all of those Hispanic Catholic parents of numerous children.

Yup The woman would be a great SC Justice. A constitutionalist like Kavanaugh.

A RAPIST? NOOOOOOO!
A PEDOPHILE!

LOL!

JO

Yeah, a Catholic mother of seven kids is a pedophile...that will really resonate with all of those Hispanic Catholic parents of numerous children.

But she's white! She's straight! She's a mother! She's had no abortions! I mean we have to get out the pussy hats....call BLM, CALL ANTIFA, CALL DADDY SOROS! Helllllllp
Somebody Hellllllllllllllllp!

Jo

A RAPIST? NOOOOOOO!
A PEDOPHILE!

LOL!

JO

But she's white! She's straight! She's a mother! She's had no abortions! I mean we have to get out the pussy hats....call BLM, CALL ANTIFA, CALL DADDY SOROS! Helllllllp

Jo

Call in Mittles to protest!

Screen-Shot-2019-01-03-at-8.26.01-AM-600x490.png

A RAPIST? NOOOOOOO!
A PEDOPHILE!

LOL!

JO

Jo

View attachment 238839

Yeah call mittles! Helllllllllllp! Somebody Hellllllllllp!

Jo

A RAPIST? NOOOOOOO!
A PEDOPHILE!

LOL!

JO

Jo

View attachment 238839

Time to start sending free cannolis to Sonia!

Jo

Who will replace Ruth?
I gave her a few months but now the party is over.
So who will Trump's next SCJ be?
Just for a laugh I suggest he put Ted Cruz's name up for possible nominee.
Ginsburg missing Supreme Court arguments for 1st time

Well that just can't be true!!!
We were told she's doing just fine by the mainstream media who we all know have an impeccable reputation for telling the truth.
I caught a whiff of a stinky rat when she was pronounced "A-OK" after surgery for lung cancer, which is the most aggressive and deadly cancer of them all.

But hey!....Look over here!....RUSSIANS!!!
Actually, she had cancerous growths removed from her lungs years ago, I'm pretty sure. They could be lying about "they got it all" though. It is her call if we need to hear all the details of her ailment.
Let's see...She had cancer removed from her lungs a few years ago, then a few weeks ago....But she's going to be fiiiiiine,

Wanna buy a bridge between Jersey and Manhattan, cheap?

She's also had colon and pancreatic cancer.

She's obviously in bad health, and instead of holding the country hostage, she really should resign.

There is some speculation that she's under an enormous amount of pressure behind the scenes.

My question is whether or not she's still competent. I mean they can hide her at home for only so long. I'm guessing she's plummeting very quickly into dementia. If that's the case she may well be past the point where she is even capable of resigning on her own. They may try to hide that for 2 years.

Jo

She's obviously in bad health, and instead of holding the country hostage, she really should resign.

There is some speculation that she's under an enormous amount of pressure behind the scenes.

My question is whether or not she's still competent. I mean they can hide her at home for only so long. I'm guessing she's plummeting very quickly into dementia. If that's the case she may well be past the point where she is even capable of resigning on her own. They may try to hide that for 2 years.

Jo
Let’s see your evidence of such dementia...

If RBG was conservative leaning there would be non-stop calls for her to retire or be removed over her failing health.

Or they would send the same operative after her who murdered Scalia.

Jo
Scalia was murdered with natural causes?? :ack-1:

Takes a pro....

Jo
... what does? To kill a male 79 year old obese smoker with coronary artery disease and diabetes?

Yep....

No autopsy.... No valid finding.

Jo

Jo
Let’s see your evidence of such dementia...

Can't get it as long as they're hiding her at home. The question is can they keep a vegetable alive for 2 years? It's possible.

Jo

If RBG was conservative leaning there would be non-stop calls for her to retire or be removed over her failing health.

Or they would send the same operative after her who murdered Scalia.

Jo
Scalia was murdered with natural causes?? :ack-1:

Takes a pro....

Jo
... what does? To kill a male 79 year old obese smoker with coronary artery disease and diabetes?

Yep....

No autopsy.... No valid finding.

Jo
No autopsy is needed on a male 79 year old obese smoker with coronary artery disease and diabetes.

Forum List

Back