Just as I predicted

Or they would send the same operative after her who murdered Scalia.

Jo
Scalia was murdered with natural causes?? :ack-1:

Takes a pro....

Jo
... what does? To kill a male 79 year old obese smoker with coronary artery disease and diabetes?

Yep....

No autopsy.... No valid finding.

Jo
No autopsy is needed on a male 79 year old obese smoker with coronary artery disease and diabetes.

Suuuuuuuuure. Whatever you say.

Jo

She's obviously in bad health, and instead of holding the country hostage, she really should resign.

There is some speculation that she's under an enormous amount of pressure behind the scenes.

My question is whether or not she's still competent. I mean they can hide her at home for only so long. I'm guessing she's plummeting very quickly into dementia. If that's the case she may well be past the point where she is even capable of resigning on her own. They may try to hide that for 2 years.

Jo
Let’s see your evidence of such dementia...

Can't get it as long as they're hiding her at home. The question is can they keep abvegetable alive for 2 years? It's possible.

Jo
Ahh, so you were just full of shit. Thanks for admitting it.
thumbsup.gif

Scalia was murdered with natural causes?? :ack-1:

Takes a pro....

Jo
... what does? To kill a male 79 year old obese smoker with coronary artery disease and diabetes?

Yep....

No autopsy.... No valid finding.

Jo
No autopsy is needed on a male 79 year old obese smoker with coronary artery disease and diabetes.

Suuuuuuuuure. Whatever you say.

Jo
That’s not what I say, it’s what medical professionals say.

Who will replace Ruth?
I gave her a few months but now the party is over.
So who will Trump's next SCJ be?
Just for a laugh I suggest he put Ted Cruz's name up for possible nominee.
Ginsburg missing Supreme Court arguments for 1st time

I think Cruz needs to take on a more proactive position in actual reform and writing laws.
The Judiciary is not supposed to be making or reforming laws, and Cruz
would be contradicting his own Constitutional principles to use that position to try to do that.

Personally I would love the chance to work with Cruz office and rewrite
the tax laws to separate social policies and beliefs by taxpayers choice of option
of funding and terms of policies
(a) by STATE
(b) by PARTY
(c) by direct democracy by local party precinct
(d) by Electoral College representation and district
(e) or by Federal Govt (where all such social policies are
restricted to public consensus, and any areas of dispute
or division are relegated to the other options instead)

I believe this would solve a lot of the Unconstitutional problems with
political abuse of govt and bullying of one parties' BELIEFS over the
beliefs of others which isn't supposed to be established by Govt anyway.

I would hope Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and other likeminded Libertarian,
Constitutionalists and Tea Party leaders could unite and establish such tax reform,
and allow ALL PARTIES to fund, represent and exercise THEIR OWN BELIEFS
for their own members who believe in funding that on either state, local or federal levels.

What a concept. I wish Cruz could organize the united front
to establish such an agreement on tax reforms, where everyone
can fund the beliefs they support, and then borrow, lend, donate
and get tax breaks for free market choices to fund ideas and solutions we believe in
without interference, obstruction, or conflict with any other parties or beliefs.

Eventually the Senate can send someone to her house to examine her. It's possible she's already lost her faculties completely. My guess is that she had a stroke. If that is the case the strategy will be to keep everybody away from her and stay on the hush hoping to pass two years by. WIth six months left to go in his term Trump will no doubt order an examination.

Jo

She's obviously in bad health, and instead of holding the country hostage, she really should resign.

There is some speculation that she's under an enormous amount of pressure behind the scenes.

My question is whether or not she's still competent. I mean they can hide her at home for only so long. I'm guessing she's plummeting very quickly into dementia. If that's the case she may well be past the point where she is even capable of resigning on her own. They may try to hide that for 2 years.

Jo

She's 85 years old.

She not out yet, lets hope she lasts on the SC till 2000, remember it not good to put someone on the supreme court during an election year. So like 1 year to wait. LOL , what comes around , goes around.

Why?

Because the Democrats hold the House now?
Why not? The senate holds the power to confirm justices. This would be a win/win type deal that does not HAVE to be made by either side, but it is a chance to show they are grown ups.

Jo

She's 85 years old.
So? Not every 85 year old suffers from dementia.

Jo

She's 85 years old.
So? Not every 85 year old suffers from dementia.

You are correct. Some people keep all of it right up till checkout time. She cold be one of those.

Jo

Who will replace Ruth?
She's working from home. From your article:

Chief Justice John Roberts said in the courtroom Monday that Ginsburg would participate in deciding the argued cases “on the basis of the briefs and transcripts of oral arguments.”

Ruth is still making decisions.
She hasn't made a decision or written a word for years. Her interns do it all.
What makes you think you know that?

Who will replace Ruth?

Well that just can't be true!!!
We were told she's doing just fine by the mainstream media who we all know have an impeccable reputation for telling the truth.
I caught a whiff of a stinky rat when she was pronounced "A-OK" after surgery for lung cancer, which is the most aggressive and deadly cancer of them all.

But hey!....Look over here!....RUSSIANS!!!
Actually, she had cancerous growths removed from her lungs years ago, I'm pretty sure. They could be lying about "they got it all" though. It is her call if we need to hear all the details of her ailment.
Let's see...She had cancer removed from her lungs a few years ago, then a few weeks ago....But she's going to be fiiiiiine,

Wanna buy a bridge between Jersey and Manhattan, cheap?

She's also had colon and pancreatic cancer.
So they're gutting her like a fish in slo-mo....How reassuring.

Jo

Can't get it as long as they're hiding her at home. The question is can they keep abvegetable alive for 2 years? It's possible.

Jo
thumbsup.gif

I never said she had it doofus....I said I suspect it.

Well that just can't be true!!!
We were told she's doing just fine by the mainstream media who we all know have an impeccable reputation for telling the truth.
I caught a whiff of a stinky rat when she was pronounced "A-OK" after surgery for lung cancer, which is the most aggressive and deadly cancer of them all.

But hey!....Look over here!....RUSSIANS!!!
Actually, she had cancerous growths removed from her lungs years ago, I'm pretty sure. They could be lying about "they got it all" though. It is her call if we need to hear all the details of her ailment.
Let's see...She had cancer removed from her lungs a few years ago, then a few weeks ago....But she's going to be fiiiiiine,

Wanna buy a bridge between Jersey and Manhattan, cheap?

She's also had colon and pancreatic cancer.
So they're gutting her like a fish in slo-mo....How reassuring.

Yeah.... She will never be back at the building.

Jo

Jo

Jo
thumbsup.gif

I never said she had it doofus....I said I suspect it.
And you admitted you have nothing to base that on.

Thanks for playin’.
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back