Just as I predicted

How Ruth Bader Ginsburg stays in shape - CNN Video

You disgusting deplorables are the ones drooling--waiting for the old woman to succumb to a painful death by cancer.

Maybe she will--the damned stuff keeps doubling back on her and she IS 85--but she isn't gone yet. How you can be overjoyed by the thought of this is .... well Hillary named you right. Deplorables.

Who will replace Ruth?
I gave her a few months but now the party is over.
So who will Trump's next SCJ be?
Just for a laugh I suggest he put Ted Cruz's name up for possible nominee.
Ginsburg missing Supreme Court arguments for 1st time

Well that just can't be true!!!
We were told she's doing just fine by the mainstream media who we all know have an impeccable reputation for telling the truth.
I caught a whiff of a stinky rat when she was pronounced "A-OK" after surgery for lung cancer, which is the most aggressive and deadly cancer of them all.

But hey!....Look over here!....RUSSIANS!!!

President Trump has already had lunch with the next female SCJ.
She has a decades long record of being a strict constitutionalist.

Who will replace Ruth?

We were told she's doing just fine by the mainstream media who we all know have an impeccable reputation for telling the truth.
I caught a whiff of a stinky rat when she was pronounced "A-OK" after surgery for lung cancer, which is the most aggressive and deadly cancer of them all.

Actually, she had cancerous growths removed from her lungs years ago, I'm pretty sure. They could be lying about "they got it all" though. It is her call if we need to hear all the details of her ailment.

Say hello to your new Supreme Court Justice.

upload_2019-1-7_11-29-26.png

Who will replace Ruth?

Actually, she had cancerous growths removed from her lungs years ago, I'm pretty sure. They could be lying about "they got it all" though. It is her call if we need to hear all the details of her ailment.
Let's see...She had cancer removed from her lungs a few years ago, then a few weeks ago....But she's going to be fiiiiiine,

Wanna buy a bridge between Jersey and Manhattan, cheap?

Who will replace Ruth?

Let's see...She had cancer removed from her lungs a few years ago, then a few weeks ago....But she's going to be fiiiiiine,

Wanna buy a bridge between Jersey and Manhattan, cheap?

I'm sure she'll be back to her previous exercise regimen in no time......

Say hello to your new Supreme Court Justice.

View attachment 238826
I can't wait to see what the fucking DEMs at the senate hearings are going to accuse her of!
Spending too much time alone with HRC?
Who are they going to drag in to accuse her of sexual misconduct?
Huma Abedin?
HAAAAA! HAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Soon... LOL :happy-1: :happy-1: :happy-1:

View attachment 238830

You forgot about the boy scout she forced a blow job on!

Jo

If RBG was conservative leaning there would be non-stop calls for her to retire or be removed over her failing health.

Well its obvious she's failing and should retire.

Last time I saw her on TV she looked like a corpse. Hell she fell asleep during the SOTU message.

Woman seriously needs to retire.

Who will replace Ruth?
She's working from home. From your article:

Chief Justice John Roberts said in the courtroom Monday that Ginsburg would participate in deciding the argued cases “on the basis of the briefs and transcripts of oral arguments.”

Ruth is still making decisions.
She hasn't made a decision or written a word for years. Her interns do it all.

Amy Coney Barrett is the logical choice, with the added entertainment value of watching the Dems try to portray her as a rapist.

Forum List

Back