🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Being White Makes You A Racist According To Mainstream Media

CHS-0122-guaranteed-100-percent-pure-bullshit-sticker.jpg
And yet 100% true.
But white people here do not feel this way. How would you explain this?

I'm white. I never feel like I'm being called a racist by the media. Odd.

Because your a white guilt liberal who is busy calling all other whites racist that don't agree with your failed policies.

What does LL have to feel guilty about?

How about the millions of black children who died because Leftists screamed bloody murder about DDT and had it banned based on junk "science"? There was no doubt you were listening to your god when you did that. The chemical which is so harmless that people bathed in it to demonstrate its safety, saved millions of lives in Africa and South America, but not anymore, now millions of brown and black children die of malaria thanks to the Lying Left. Try to wrap your head just around that genocide and we can move on to others.

I see you've been reading "junk science" and your claims are inaccurate.

Screeching "Racist!!" is easier than thinking for yourself.

The only one screeching racist is the OP.

Wrong. People on the right are called racist every time they disagree with Obama.

Now we have white privilege, which means even though you aren't racist, you still owe some debt to those who aren't born white. The left, and them alone, have decided that white is better and it's somehow unfair to those born with color.

We have professional race baiters, like Sharpton, to keep people riled. It's no accident that murders of whites by blacks are ignored, yet when it's the other way around, they scream from the mountain tops that there is a murderous racist and then they claim that everyone who doesn't follow their narrative must also be racist. It's all head games with the left.

I think it seems like reverse racism. We white people should feel badly about ourselves because we were born white people? Something we have no control over, and also blaming us for what happened hundreds of years ago? You know, I'm sorry that there was slavery and racism in the old times, but that really has nothing to do with, as far as I'm concerned, and I feel no guilt about it.

There is no such thing as "reverse racism." You're either a racist or you're not. And the 1964 Civil Rights Act was not hundreds of years ago.

It would do you some good to educate yourself on our history. Both link and video are very interesting.

Tuskegee syphilis experiment - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1955; before I was born.

Quit living in the past. Until you do you can never move on. Liberals have to create racism rather than react to it. They have to ignore facts and lie to themselves, project their own racism into others. Everyone is standing back and watching this spectacle of lawlessness and the corrupt politicians who abdicate, facilitate, and instigate it. Like Lemmings they fall in line taking their lead from a corrupt president that has nothing to offer other than hatred, fear, and envy. :argue:

I think it seems like reverse racism. We white people should feel badly about ourselves because we were born white people? Something we have no control over, and also blaming us for what happened hundreds of years ago? You know, I'm sorry that there was slavery and racism in the old times, but that really has nothing to do with, as far as I'm concerned, and I feel no guilt about it.

There is no such thing as "reverse racism." You're either a racist or you're not. And the 1964 Civil Rights Act was not hundreds of years ago.

It would do you some good to educate yourself on our history. Both link and video are very interesting.

There is such a thing, and we see it all the time from people such as yourself. I don't know if you're white or black, but it's obvious that you have a very poor opinion of white people, and you seem to think that black people are better. And there it is. :D

I'm going to say this one more time, there is no such thing as reverse racism.

What you're doing now is projecting. All racist people think everyone else is racist, just like them. I've never stated that black or white people are better than the other.

Well, I'm sorry if you're upset by the fact that you're a racist. :D

In order for me to be a racist, I would need to feel superior of that particular race. Which race is that?

Clearly white conservatives.

I can't speak for white people because they are all individuals, but it's becoming clear that of all races in America they appear to be the least racist.
Did not realize that this was a comedy thread. Thanks for the laugh.

You're welcome.

I can see your inherent bigotry doesn't allow you to consider this as a possibility, but it's true just the same. The truth of this simple fact is currently sitting in the Oval Office. If the tables were turned and blacks made up the majority would they ever elect a white?

There is such a thing, and we see it all the time from people such as yourself. I don't know if you're white or black, but it's obvious that you have a very poor opinion of white people, and you seem to think that black people are better. And there it is. :D

What you're doing now is projecting. All racist people think everyone else is racist, just like them. I've never stated that black or white people are better than the other.

In order for me to be a racist, I would need to feel superior of that particular race. Which race is that?

I had no idea that "white conservative" was a race, you blubbering idiot.

I'm white, but not racist:

rac·ist/ˈrāsəst/
noun

1. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

adjective

1. having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.

I'm a bigot. :)

big·ot/ˈbiɡət/
noun

1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

No more than white Hispanic you fucking son of a motherless goat.

'son of a motherless goat?' wouldn't that be a son of a father-goat? That doesn't make any sense. :) Son of a motherless seahorse does though thinking on it. :)

I can't speak for white people because they are all individuals, but it's becoming clear that of all races in America they appear to be the least racist.

You're welcome.

I can see your inherent bigotry doesn't allow you to consider this as a possibility, but it's true just the same. The truth of this simple fact is currently sitting in the Oval Office. If the tables were turned and blacks made up the majority would they ever elect a white?

More nonsense from a blubbering idiot.

JFK holds complex place in black history

Not that many years ago, three portraits hung in thousands of African-American homes, a visual tribute to men who had helped black people navigate the long journey to equality.

There was Jesus, who represented unconditional hope, strength and love. There was Martin Luther King Jr., who personified the moral crusade that ended legal segregation. And then there was President John F. Kennedy.

'son of a motherless goat?' wouldn't that be a son of a father-goat? That doesn't make any sense. :) Son of a motherless seahorse does though thinking on it. :)

It's a Steve Martin quote from "Three Amigos"

You're welcome.

Yes. Prove me wrong.

And yet 100% true.

You're welcome.

More nonsense from a blubbering idiot.

JFK holds complex place in black history

Not that many years ago, three portraits hung in thousands of African-American homes, a visual tribute to men who had helped black people navigate the long journey to equality.

There was Jesus, who represented unconditional hope, strength and love. There was Martin Luther King Jr., who personified the moral crusade that ended legal segregation. And then there was President John F. Kennedy.

As I was about to say till my cell had a brain-fart, this is a purely political issue, not a racial issue.

:lame2: :asshole:

And yet 100% true.

You're welcome.

Yes. Prove me wrong.

Already done. Obama proves I'm correct.

Gads, now I'm gonna have movie flashbacks all morning. :)

:lame2: :asshole:

Yes, losers always resort to throwing out nothing but insults, then they crawl into their holes to lick their wounds.

Gads, now I'm gonna have movie flashbacks all morning. :)

Great movie.:2up:

"Would you say I had a plethora of pinuatas?"​

Forum List

Back