🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Being White Makes You A Racist According To Mainstream Media

There is no such thing as "reverse racism." You're either a racist or you're not. And the 1964 Civil Rights Act was not hundreds of years ago.

It would do you some good to educate yourself on our history. Both link and video are very interesting.

Tuskegee syphilis experiment - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Thankfully, the Republicans prevailed and equal rights were assured for all people. The Dems voted against equal rights for minorities. After it was made clear that all people had rights, the Dems started their plans for the Great Society in order to use the people to their advantage. After denying that minorities even had rights, soon the left was making sure they never forgot that they were born victims who required payback. The left still couldn't admit that all people are equal and began undermining the minorities, who just wanted to pursue the American dream in the same way whites did. The left wasn't about to let that happen and they've kept minorities down by division and breaking down of minority families, which is the number one reason for poverty today.

All those Southern racist states are now Republican.

I know, right? That's the point. And look at what they do. Going to liberal states trying to "lure" skilled and educated workers. Those same workers that learned everything they know from terrible liberal schools the rest of the world call the best in the world. Hilarious!

Even that old racist Robert Byrd said that joining the KKK was one of the greatest mistakes he ever made, and he regretted filibustering the Civil Rights Act.

He also said, "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African-Americans love their children as much as he does his."

They were Democrat when they were doing harm to blacks.

Now there's no surprise.

Cunto is ever at the ready to point a finger at a Republican for anything even borderline racist; but the utterly dishonest twat can't even bring itself to admit the glaringly obvious extensive and sordid history of Democrat racism.

Borderline?

Now there's no surprise.

Cunto is ever at the ready to point a finger at a Republican for anything even borderline racist; but the utterly dishonest twat can't even bring itself to admit the glaringly obvious extensive and sordid history of Democrat racism.

Borderline?

No. "Even borderline"

Cunto couldn't be honest if rderp's life depended on it.

Now there's no surprise.

Borderline?

No. "Even borderline"

Cunto couldn't be honest if rderp's life depended on it.

I don't speak NeoClown, sorry. I have no idea who you're talking about.

No, you only need to think that one race is inherently "bad." Judging by your many posts accusing white people, and especially white police officers, of being racist without any evidence of such, that would make you the racist.

Pointing out racism does not make one racist, that would make me an anti-racist.

And there's plenty of evidence showing just that.

Driving While Black Racial Profiling On Our Nation s Highways American Civil Liberties Union
I'm sure you can sight plenty of examples of racist acts by cops. Course we can sight ten times that many by blacks. Perfect examples are Television stations tailored for black tastes, clothing lines by blacks, beauty pageants with only black contestants. Then there's Affirmative-Action, Al Sharpton, the NAACP, Congressional Black Caucus, a president that seems to think automatically that white cops arrested or shot a black male not because he was committing a crime but because he's black. He wants cops to adopt a different set of attitudes towards black perps as opposed to white perps.

A black clothing line is racist? If there were no need for these associations they wouldn't exist. Do you think we need a National Association For the Advancement Of White People? If you feel it necessary to create one, have at it.

Do we have the need to create a Congressional White Caucus?

109_congress001_16x9.jpg

There appears to be no need for a Congressional White Caucus.
We don't need to create either now. The fact that they exist means that racism is alive and well but mostly in the black segment of the population. It is overt racism sponsored and patronized by the government. It is based in the belief that blacks deserve better treatment than anyone else. Black clothing lines and black entertainment is designed around racist ideology. The reason whites don't have these things is because whites don't need them. They experience everything, not just what Hollywood and the media feels is typically black or white subject-matter.

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Boy, I needed a good laugh.

" It is overt racism sponsored and patronized by the government."

LOL!!!!

161606883.jpg

Laugh all you like. You're just showing your ignorance. Remember, Jim Crow and slavery were thought of the same way and eventually they ended. It just takes enough people raising hell about it to bring it to an end.

The fact that you can't see it means you're a racist. If whites were to start demanding what we've given to blacks they would be demonized as racists and segregationists.

"Just Being White Makes You A Racist According To Mainstream Media"

Nonsense.

Being white and believing that other races are inferior and prone to committing crimes makes one a racist.

And threads such as this exhibit the ridiculous victimhood mentality common to most conservatives, whining about being 'unfairly' labeled as 'racists' when in fact nothing could be farther from the truth.
Actually we don't assume that blacks are more prone to commit crimes, they just do according to statistics. The primary reason isn't poverty but a lack of respect for authority.

There is no such thing as "reverse racism." You're either a racist or you're not. And the 1964 Civil Rights Act was not hundreds of years ago.

It would do you some good to educate yourself on our history. Both link and video are very interesting.

Thankfully, the Republicans prevailed and equal rights were assured for all people. The Dems voted against equal rights for minorities. After it was made clear that all people had rights, the Dems started their plans for the Great Society in order to use the people to their advantage. After denying that minorities even had rights, soon the left was making sure they never forgot that they were born victims who required payback. The left still couldn't admit that all people are equal and began undermining the minorities, who just wanted to pursue the American dream in the same way whites did. The left wasn't about to let that happen and they've kept minorities down by division and breaking down of minority families, which is the number one reason for poverty today.

I know, right? That's the point. And look at what they do. Going to liberal states trying to "lure" skilled and educated workers. Those same workers that learned everything they know from terrible liberal schools the rest of the world call the best in the world. Hilarious!

Even that old racist Robert Byrd said that joining the KKK was one of the greatest mistakes he ever made, and he regretted filibustering the Civil Rights Act.

He also said, "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African-Americans love their children as much as he does his."

That must be why African-Americans leave so many of their children without a father figure to help raise them, because they love them.

That must be why African-Americans leave so many of their children without a father figure to help raise them, because they love them.

Stupid *******. Whitey never does that.

Not 70 - 75% of the time.

Stupid *******, right little buddy?

In order for me to be a racist, I would need to feel superior of that particular race. Which race is that?

No, you only need to think that one race is inherently "bad." Judging by your many posts accusing white people, and especially white police officers, of being racist without any evidence of such, that would make you the racist.

Pointing out racism does not make one racist, that would make me an anti-racist.

Driving While Black Racial Profiling On Our Nation s Highways American Civil Liberties Union
I'm sure you can sight plenty of examples of racist acts by cops. Course we can sight ten times that many by blacks. Perfect examples are Television stations tailored for black tastes, clothing lines by blacks, beauty pageants with only black contestants. Then there's Affirmative-Action, Al Sharpton, the NAACP, Congressional Black Caucus, a president that seems to think automatically that white cops arrested or shot a black male not because he was committing a crime but because he's black. He wants cops to adopt a different set of attitudes towards black perps as opposed to white perps.

A black clothing line is racist? If there were no need for these associations they wouldn't exist. Do you think we need a National Association For the Advancement Of White People? If you feel it necessary to create one, have at it.

Do we have the need to create a Congressional White Caucus?

109_congress001_16x9.jpg

There appears to be no need for a Congressional White Caucus.
All they are missing are the white hoods and burning cross.

Here a racist, there a racist, everywhere a racist-racist. :lol:
There is such a thing, and we see it all the time from people such as yourself. I don't know if you're white or black, but it's obvious that you have a very poor opinion of white people, and you seem to think that black people are better. And there it is. :D

I'm going to say this one more time, there is no such thing as reverse racism.

What you're doing now is projecting. All racist people think everyone else is racist, just like them. I've never stated that black or white people are better than the other.

Well, I'm sorry if you're upset by the fact that you're a racist. :D

In order for me to be a racist, I would need to feel superior of that particular race. Which race is that?

You only point out racism from one race, a race which you seem to think is inherently "racist." That's just racist.

Just because that many kids' mothers aren't married to the father, doesn't mean that those fathers all left them. You don't have to be married to the mother to be involved in a child's life.

Just because that many kids' mothers aren't married to the father, doesn't mean that those fathers all left them. You don't have to be married to the mother to be involved in a child's life.
I'm sure plenty of them are paying child-support, and plenty are skipping out on it.
Had a guy playing here in Nashville that had 9 children from several different mothers and he was always broke.

I'm sure plenty of them are paying child-support, and plenty are skipping out on it.
Had a guy playing here in Nashville that had 9 children from several different mothers and he was always broke.

And there are plenty of white men who are paying child support, and plenty who are skipping out. What's your point?

Not knowing the ins and outs of the system, I don't know if not paying (or being behind on) child support payments means that you're not involved in your kids' lives.

I was thinking more in terms of actual parenting, not just financially contributing to the kid.

I'm white. I never feel like I'm being called a racist by the media. Odd.

Because your a white guilt liberal who is busy calling all other whites racist that don't agree with your failed policies.

What does LL have to feel guilty about?

How about the millions of black children who died because Leftists screamed bloody murder about DDT and had it banned based on junk "science"? There was no doubt you were listening to your god when you did that. The chemical which is so harmless that people bathed in it to demonstrate its safety, saved millions of lives in Africa and South America, but not anymore, now millions of brown and black children die of malaria thanks to the Lying Left. Try to wrap your head just around that genocide and we can move on to others.

I don't know the statistics, but I bought two T-shirts at Church last week that says "Imagine Malaria 2014-2015, and the profit goes to aid Malaria patients in Africa.

Forum List

Back