🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Being White Makes You A Racist According To Mainstream Media

I wonder if you could be a poster I've seen referred to as "goat boy" from another forum. Lol. :biggrin:

Why must his people be round? That is racist! Lol! ;)
Hates round people I guess. :hmpf:

Well, Spock has pointy ears, so I don't know what that poster is talking about! :biggrin:
In the far east they call us "Round-Eye".

Who knew the poor Vulcans had to face such horrible racism. :(
The first reboot of Star Trek focused on racism. Spock was half Vulcan and half Human.

And got the black chick.

I'm not sure why anyone thinks this is anything new though.

I mean look at this from 2009

"its okay for ME to disparage based on race, but don't you dare disagree with me"

Racism is worldwide, including here.
My proposal was that the US is the least racist country on the planet. I still stand by that statement.
You are certainly welcome to do so, and yet be entirely wrong.

If I am entirely wrong, then surely an astute debate opponent could come up with one example of a lesser racist country.

Nearly all of Europe is less racist than America. They aren't obsessed with race like we are.

LOL Ever been to Europe? There are probably as many blacks in Montana as in most European countries.

White Europeans like it that way to.

Yes, I've been to Europe, which is why I know you haven't.

The real truth behind the Left's lies on DDT:

Facts versus fears - DDT

Here's how the demonic Left conspired to murder millions of children all over the world with their lie based DDT ban:

The ban on DDT was considered the first major victory for the environmentalist movement in the U.S. The effect of the ban in other nations was less salutary, however. In Ceylon (now Sri Lanka) DDT spraying had reduced malaria cases from 2.8 million in 1948 to 17 in 1963. After spraying was stopped in 1964, malaria cases began to rise again and reached 2.5 million in 1969.33 The same pattern was repeated in many other tropical— and usually impoverished—regions of the world. In Zanzibar the prevalence of malaria among the populace dropped from 70 percent in 1958 to 5 percent in 1964. By 1984 it was back up to between 50 and 60 percent. The chief malaria expert for the U.S. Agency for International Development said that malaria would have been 98 percent eradicated had DDT continued to be used.34

It's one of the many ways the Left is not only stupid, but it kills, in this case by the millions.
DDT was overused. Had it been used properly this wouldn't have happened.
DDT must be racist.

No, actually it kills the racist mosquitoes, but you're catching on.
ok-wink.gif

Hates round people I guess. :hmpf:

Well, Spock has pointy ears, so I don't know what that poster is talking about! :biggrin:
In the far east they call us "Round-Eye".

Who knew the poor Vulcans had to face such horrible racism. :(
The first reboot of Star Trek focused on racism. Spock was half Vulcan and half Human.

And got the black chick.
They spent half of the second film arguing.

My proposal was that the US is the least racist country on the planet. I still stand by that statement.
You are certainly welcome to do so, and yet be entirely wrong.

If I am entirely wrong, then surely an astute debate opponent could come up with one example of a lesser racist country.

Nearly all of Europe is less racist than America. They aren't obsessed with race like we are.

LOL Ever been to Europe? There are probably as many blacks in Montana as in most European countries.

White Europeans like it that way to.

Yes, I've been to Europe, which is why I know you haven't.

Yes okay son. then tell me what European country has a significant black population?

The only one screeching racist is the OP.
You'd like to believe that.

I have no reason to be racist. Usually racists are idiots who blame all of their problems on people of other races or religions.

Well, no, the definition of "racist" is a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
Sounds like your typical black person.

Could you define "typical" black person?
Just like the typical white person Obama called his grandmother, only with darker skin.
I'm white. I never feel like I'm being called a racist by the media. Odd.

I don't either. That's weird wild stuff. :p
Agree. Anyone who does feel that way has issues.

If someone calls me a purple polka-dotted dragon, It doesn't bother me in the least, because I know that I'm not a purple polka-dotted dragon. :D

Oh yes, because the connotations of being called a purple polka dotted dragon and being called a racist are EXACTLY the same.

Your Hello Kitty board awaits child.

I guess that went right over your head.

Republicans are racist. That's why they are always pretending to apologia with "Well, if I offended someone, I guess I might be sorry, maybe".

Republicans are racist. That's why they are always pretending to apologia with "Well, if I offended someone, I guess I might be sorry, maybe".

You are Republican?

Now, even I have to call you out on that one.

Screeching "Racist!!" is easier than thinking for yourself.

Wrong. People on the right are called racist every time they disagree with Obama.

Now we have white privilege, which means even though you aren't racist, you still owe some debt to those who aren't born white. The left, and them alone, have decided that white is better and it's somehow unfair to those born with color.

We have professional race baiters, like Sharpton, to keep people riled. It's no accident that murders of whites by blacks are ignored, yet when it's the other way around, they scream from the mountain tops that there is a murderous racist and then they claim that everyone who doesn't follow their narrative must also be racist. It's all head games with the left.

Last edited:

:lol: I'll bet you really believe that too. Did you know that there are some black republicans? :ack-1: The horror, the horror! Lol!

Wrong. People on the right are called racist every time they disagree with Obama.

Now we have white privilege, which means even though you aren't racist, you still owe some debt to those who aren't born white. The left, and them alone, have decided that white is better and it's somehow unfair to those born with color.

We have professional race baiters, like Sharpton, to keep people riled. It's no accident that murders of whites by blacks are ignored, yet when it's the other way around, they scream from the mountain tops that there is a murderous racist and then they claim that everyone who doesn't follow their narrative must also be racist. It's all head games with the left.

I think it seems like reverse racism. We white people should feel badly about ourselves because we were born white people? Something we have no control over, and also blaming us for what happened hundreds of years ago? You know, I'm sorry that there was slavery and racism in the old times, but that really has nothing to do with, as far as I'm concerned, and I feel no guilt about it.

I think it seems like reverse racism. We white people should feel badly about ourselves because we were born white people? Something we have no control over, and also blaming us for what happened hundreds of years ago? You know, I'm sorry that there was slavery and racism in the old times, but that really has nothing to do with, as far as I'm concerned, and I feel no guilt about it.

There is no such thing as "reverse racism." You're either a racist or you're not. And the 1964 Civil Rights Act was not hundreds of years ago.

It would do you some good to educate yourself on our history. Both link and video are very interesting.

Tuskegee syphilis experiment - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

There is no such thing as "reverse racism." You're either a racist or you're not. And the 1964 Civil Rights Act was not hundreds of years ago.

It would do you some good to educate yourself on our history. Both link and video are very interesting.

There is such a thing, and we see it all the time from people such as yourself. I don't know if you're white or black, but it's obvious that you have a very poor opinion of white people, and you seem to think that black people are better. And there it is. :D

There is such a thing, and we see it all the time from people such as yourself. I don't know if you're white or black, but it's obvious that you have a very poor opinion of white people, and you seem to think that black people are better. And there it is. :D

I'm going to say this one more time, there is no such thing as reverse racism.

What you're doing now is projecting. All racist people think everyone else is racist, just like them. I've never stated that black or white people are better than the other.

What you're doing now is projecting. All racist people think everyone else is racist, just like them. I've never stated that black or white people are better than the other.

Well, I'm sorry if you're upset by the fact that you're a racist. :D

Well, I'm sorry if you're upset by the fact that you're a racist. :D

In order for me to be a racist, I would need to feel superior of that particular race. Which race is that?

Forum List

Back