🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Being White Makes You A Racist According To Mainstream Media

I think it seems like reverse racism. We white people should feel badly about ourselves because we were born white people? Something we have no control over, and also blaming us for what happened hundreds of years ago? You know, I'm sorry that there was slavery and racism in the old times, but that really has nothing to do with, as far as I'm concerned, and I feel no guilt about it.

There is no such thing as "reverse racism." You're either a racist or you're not. And the 1964 Civil Rights Act was not hundreds of years ago.

It would do you some good to educate yourself on our history. Both link and video are very interesting.

Tuskegee syphilis experiment - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

There is such a thing, and we see it all the time from people such as yourself. I don't know if you're white or black, but it's obvious that you have a very poor opinion of white people, and you seem to think that black people are better. And there it is. :D

I'm going to say this one more time, there is no such thing as reverse racism.

What you're doing now is projecting. All racist people think everyone else is racist, just like them. I've never stated that black or white people are better than the other.

Well, I'm sorry if you're upset by the fact that you're a racist. :D

In order for me to be a racist, I would need to feel superior of that particular race. Which race is that?

No, you only need to think that one race is inherently "bad." Judging by your many posts accusing white people, and especially white police officers, of being racist without any evidence of such, that would make you the racist.

There is no such thing as "reverse racism." You're either a racist or you're not. And the 1964 Civil Rights Act was not hundreds of years ago.

It would do you some good to educate yourself on our history. Both link and video are very interesting.

There is such a thing, and we see it all the time from people such as yourself. I don't know if you're white or black, but it's obvious that you have a very poor opinion of white people, and you seem to think that black people are better. And there it is. :D

What you're doing now is projecting. All racist people think everyone else is racist, just like them. I've never stated that black or white people are better than the other.

In order for me to be a racist, I would need to feel superior of that particular race. Which race is that?

No, you only need to think that one race is inherently "bad." Judging by your many posts accusing white people, and especially white police officers, of being racist without any evidence of such, that would make you the racist.

Pointing out racism does not make one racist, that would make me an anti-racist.

And there's plenty of evidence showing just that.

Driving While Black Racial Profiling On Our Nation s Highways American Civil Liberties Union

Last edited:
The only one screeching racist is the OP.

Wrong. People on the right are called racist every time they disagree with Obama.

Now we have white privilege, which means even though you aren't racist, you still owe some debt to those who aren't born white. The left, and them alone, have decided that white is better and it's somehow unfair to those born with color.

We have professional race baiters, like Sharpton, to keep people riled. It's no accident that murders of whites by blacks are ignored, yet when it's the other way around, they scream from the mountain tops that there is a murderous racist and then they claim that everyone who doesn't follow their narrative must also be racist. It's all head games with the left.

I think it seems like reverse racism. We white people should feel badly about ourselves because we were born white people? Something we have no control over, and also blaming us for what happened hundreds of years ago? You know, I'm sorry that there was slavery and racism in the old times, but that really has nothing to do with, as far as I'm concerned, and I feel no guilt about it.

You're right. You're not a reverse racist, you're just a racist. It's just that the inclination to hate and blame whites would be more identifiable as racism in our political atmosphere if it were directed at blacks instead.

Pointing out racism does not make one racist, that would make me an anti-racist.

Driving While Black Racial Profiling On Our Nation s Highways American Civil Liberties Union
I'm sure you can sight plenty of examples of racist acts by cops. Course we can sight ten times that many by blacks. Perfect examples are Television stations tailored for black tastes, clothing lines by blacks, beauty pageants with only black contestants. Then there's Affirmative-Action, Al Sharpton, the NAACP, Congressional Black Caucus, a president that seems to think automatically that white cops arrested or shot a black male not because he was committing a crime but because he's black. He wants cops to adopt a different set of attitudes towards black perps as opposed to white perps.

Thankfully, the Republicans prevailed and equal rights were assured for all people. The Dems voted against equal rights for minorities. After it was made clear that all people had rights, the Dems started their plans for the Great Society in order to use the people to their advantage. After denying that minorities even had rights, soon the left was making sure they never forgot that they were born victims who required payback. The left still couldn't admit that all people are equal and began undermining the minorities, who just wanted to pursue the American dream in the same way whites did. The left wasn't about to let that happen and they've kept minorities down by division and breaking down of minority families, which is the number one reason for poverty today.

I'm sure you can sight plenty of examples of racist acts by cops. Course we can sight ten times that many by blacks. Perfect examples are Television stations tailored for black tastes, clothing lines by blacks, beauty pageants with only black contestants. Then there's Affirmative-Action, Al Sharpton, the NAACP, Congressional Black Caucus, a president that seems to think automatically that white cops arrested or shot a black male not because he was committing a crime but because he's black. He wants cops to adopt a different set of attitudes towards black perps as opposed to white perps.

I saw a news show this morning, and there was a segment on racism and the police. Well, they showed a big giant black man who the police were trying to handcuff, and he refused to allow them to handcuff him. He was pulling away and not allowing them to do it. Now, when the police jumped on him to bring him down because he was clearly going to be a problem, he apparently died somehow (I missed what the official cause of death was, but it was insinuated it was because of being "roughed up" by the officers). Well, all I have to say is that this is that black man's fault. If he had cooperated with the police instead of fighting them, he would not have been injured, I am SURE. Also, what would people have the police do? Say, "oh, you don't want to be arrested? Oh okay, then sir, be on your way." WTF? If you are not cooperative with the police when you are suspected (regardless of whether you feel it is unfair - THAT is to be handled with your lawyer in court), then you are going to be brought down physically. So if you fight, it is your OWN fault.

A black clothing line is racist? If there were no need for these associations they wouldn't exist. Do you think we need a National Association For the Advancement Of White People? If you feel it necessary to create one, have at it.

Do we have the need to create a Congressional White Caucus?

109_congress001_16x9.jpg

There appears to be no need for a Congressional White Caucus.

A black clothing line is racist? If there were no need for these associations they wouldn't exist. Do you think we need a National Association For the Advancement Of White People? If you feel it necessary to create one, have at it.

109_congress001_16x9.jpg

All they are missing are the white hoods and burning cross.

109_congress001_16x9.jpg

We don't need to create either now. The fact that they exist means that racism is alive and well but mostly in the black segment of the population. It is overt racism sponsored and patronized by the government. It is based in the belief that blacks deserve better treatment than anyone else. Black clothing lines and black entertainment is designed around racist ideology. The reason whites don't have these things is because whites don't need them. They experience everything, not just what Hollywood and the media feels is typically black or white subject-matter.

Last edited:

Thankfully, the Republicans prevailed and equal rights were assured for all people. The Dems voted against equal rights for minorities. After it was made clear that all people had rights, the Dems started their plans for the Great Society in order to use the people to their advantage. After denying that minorities even had rights, soon the left was making sure they never forgot that they were born victims who required payback. The left still couldn't admit that all people are equal and began undermining the minorities, who just wanted to pursue the American dream in the same way whites did. The left wasn't about to let that happen and they've kept minorities down by division and breaking down of minority families, which is the number one reason for poverty today.

All those Southern racist states are now Republican.

109_congress001_16x9.jpg

We don't need to create either now. The fact that they exist means that racism is alive and well but mostly in the black segment of the population. It is overt racism sponsored and patronized by the government. It is based in the belief that blacks deserve better treatment than anyone else. Black clothing lines and black entertainment is designed around racist ideology. The reason whites don't have these things is because whites don't need them. They experience everything, not just what Hollywood and the media feels is typically black or white subject-matter.

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Boy, I needed a good laugh.

" It is overt racism sponsored and patronized by the government."

LOL!!!!

161606883.jpg

Screeching "Racist!!" is easier than thinking for yourself.

Most of the left and the media have portrayed any criticism of Obama as racist -- simply because they cannot rationally defend his policies.

obama-in-kenya.jpg

I don't know where they got that idea from???
At least he's a doctor. The GOP policy of "let him die" makes them monsters.

I know, right? That's the point. And look at what they do. Going to liberal states trying to "lure" skilled and educated workers. Those same workers that learned everything they know from terrible liberal schools the rest of the world call the best in the world. Hilarious!

They were Democrat when they were doing harm to blacks.

Dixiecrats were against the Civil Rights, however, once enlightened Democrats figured out that America wasn't about racial hatred, they became more liberal. For the most part, Democrats in the North always were. The vacuum in racial hatred was quickly filled with Conservatives and people who today would be tea party types. And that is why all those blue states are now red.

Ferguson-split_0.jpg

The Obama media is still harping about the failure to get an indictment against Officer Wilson. So what they're talking about 24/7 is about how whites are so racist and that's really all they want to talk about these days.

Well, they really just want to talk about how Republicans are white and racists.

The Obama Administration is essentially conducting a media war against anyone who would dare to vote for Republicans. It's the most despicable display of race-baiting I've ever seen. To think that the White House doesn't do it's job anymore. Instead they're spending our tax dollars to turn us into clan members.

This is so twisted. They want everyone in America to think a racist New Black Panther member or a cop-killer is more socially acceptable than a Republican.

CNN Analyst Agrees With Concept That Racism Without Racists Is New Threat to America

Ed Schultz s Warped Take on Ferguson If Only the Cop Had Stayed in His Cruiser

AP Pair Michael Brown s Hands Weren t Up But For Some That s Irrelevant

Actor Mark Ruffalo Pushes Blog Postmodern Conservatism a Large-Scale Cult That Fools Low-Info Voters

Gawker Unloads The Economic Case for Riots in Ferguson

Unbelievable Time Offers In Defense of Rioting Article

We are all out of Africa which makes us all black.

That said, speaking as one of the melanin challenged, I suppose the media might have a partial point. I am a vocal proponent of my race: the human race.

I keep hearing a lot about white privilege. It's slowly replacing the ridiculous playing of the race card whenever someone disagrees with a liberal politician, who happens to be black, or when someone mentions the high crime rates in certain places.

In other words, you cannot escape guilt. Through no fault of your own, you were born white and that means you are the part of the problem unless you immediately adopt liberal views regarding race. It's mostly about agreeing to let politicians take as much of your money as they want and shutting the hell up.

Of course, the liberal author points out that blacks are killed a lot. She doesn't even mention that 93% of the time, they are killed by other minorities. That would blow too many holes in the theory that minorities have targets on them and whites have their fingers on the triggers. She points out that black-sounding names on resumes don't get as much attention. That is an argument to increase affirmative action. In other words, no equality. The left wants to tilt the playing field instead of having the players treated equally.

When it comes to employers, they want and need the best people. They will hire the best qualified people because it's crazy not to do that. Sad truth is that there are more whites finishing school than minorities. The answer isn't to artificially elevate people, but to insist that they elevate themselves. That is true equality. Of course, it would mean looking at the problem and being willing to face some hard truths. Namely that liberal policies, which caused a breakdown of black families, is at the root of the problem. Poverty is likely when unmarried women have children. The more children, the bigger the welfare check. The children are growing up in a household with no role model to show them how to succeed.

Poverty affects all races, but because the left targets blacks with their programs, it affects more minorities. By harping for years that Republicans are racist because they expect people to practice more personable responsibility and that the left will simply take care of people from cradle to grave, many have adopted the myth that this makes the left more benevolent. Since many children know nothing other than a life of dependency, it seems normal to them and anyone wanting them to make changes are just mean.

As more people talk about the root cause of poverty and the importance of families, the left has now moved to talk of white privilege in order to continue their rhetoric and convince minorities that they are born unfortunate. So, by being born a certain color, you are either automatically entitled or automatically required to pay. That pretty much covers all the liberal policies.

With the race card worn out from misuse, they had to switch tactics. With it getting harder to convince people that they should pay more in taxes to subsidize millions more each year, they have declared guilt and intend to make us pay. It reminds me of the money and property forfeiture laws that were originally intended for drug dealers and now used against everyone. You need not be charged or proven guilty in order to have things confiscated from you. With white privilege, there is assumed guilt and even if you can prove you are innocent, it doesn't matter because fighting the government is usually a no-win situation.

From the link regarding the liberal's comments:

No amount of social engineering, wealth redistribution, or government manipulation will prevent tragedies from occurring; on the contrary, the greatest tragedies in human history were created by the government itself. What the government can do is stop reinforcing this bias through its policies, and stop exacerbating the problem by fostering anger and mutual animosity.

Simply put: White privilege is a phrase used to elicit an emotional response from people who look for emotions, and is not relevant to every particular case. It is prejudicial on its face, and used to discredit the opinions of an entire group of people, whether or not the points they raise are valid.

CNN Commentator Sally Kohn Believes White People are Automatically Born Guilty of ‘Privilege’
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/209474-liberal-commentator-sally-kohn-believes-white-privilege-automatic-wrong-course/

Screeching "Racist!!" is easier than thinking for yourself.

You'd like to believe that.

I have no reason to be racist. Usually racists are idiots who blame all of their problems on people of other races or religions.

Well, no, the definition of "racist" is a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
Sounds like your typical black person.

Informative post.

"Just Being White Makes You A Racist According To Mainstream Media"

Nonsense.

Being white and believing that other races are inferior and prone to committing crimes makes one a racist.

And threads such as this exhibit the ridiculous victimhood mentality common to most conservatives, whining about being 'unfairly' labeled as 'racists' when in fact nothing could be farther from the truth.

Forum List

Back