🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Being White Makes You A Racist According To Mainstream Media

I'm white. I never feel like I'm being called a racist by the media. Odd.

Because your a white guilt liberal who is busy calling all other whites racist that don't agree with your failed policies.

What does LL have to feel guilty about?

How about the millions of black children who died because Leftists screamed bloody murder about DDT and had it banned based on junk "science"? There was no doubt you were listening to your god when you did that. The chemical which is so harmless that people bathed in it to demonstrate its safety, saved millions of lives in Africa and South America, but not anymore, now millions of brown and black children die of malaria thanks to the Lying Left. Try to wrap your head just around that genocide and we can move on to others.

I don't know the statistics, but I bought two T-shirts at Church last week that says "Imagine Malaria 2014-2015, and the profit goes to aid Malaria patients in Africa.

DDT was even more compassionate. It literally saved millions of lives until the demonic Left stopped it. Between that and abortion, the Left has perpetrated the greatest slaughter of innocent human beings globally in the last 50 years than all the rest of human history. And God is watching.

Who's dying in the US because of any DDT ban?

I'm white. I never feel like I'm being called a racist by the media. Odd.
Because you and all the other self hating white liberals are every bit as racist against Caucasians as Al Sharpton.
You get a hall pass.
That fucking do gooder ass licking douche bag Bill DiBlasio( most likely a one term mayor of NYC for being such a liberal c*nt) upon hearing of the "No Bill" ruling by a NYC Grand Jury said " we are dealing with centuries of racism"...
With that he just accused the entire NYPD of being racist.
Way to go Your Honor.....Rally the Police Dept. Boost morale.
As a GOPer, you have a pretty good chance of being racist, dupe. lol

Racist means you believe another race and discriminate against them, dingbat chump. NOT pointing racists out.

Not the whole NYPD, just some. Pretty obvious. The US has plenty.

Because your a white guilt liberal who is busy calling all other whites racist that don't agree with your failed policies.

How about the millions of black children who died because Leftists screamed bloody murder about DDT and had it banned based on junk "science"? There was no doubt you were listening to your god when you did that. The chemical which is so harmless that people bathed in it to demonstrate its safety, saved millions of lives in Africa and South America, but not anymore, now millions of brown and black children die of malaria thanks to the Lying Left. Try to wrap your head just around that genocide and we can move on to others.

I don't know the statistics, but I bought two T-shirts at Church last week that says "Imagine Malaria 2014-2015, and the profit goes to aid Malaria patients in Africa.

DDT was even more compassionate. It literally saved millions of lives until the demonic Left stopped it. Between that and abortion, the Left has perpetrated the greatest slaughter of innocent human beings globally in the last 50 years than all the rest of human history. And God is watching.

Thanks for confirming you don't give a damn about the brown and black children all over the world. Not that I needed it.

Odd that carbuncle would fake limit that question to "in the US."

Let's ask a SLIGHTLY different question. "ALL over the world, how many people have died because humans stupidly banned DDT based on the manipulated charade perpetrated by Rachel Carson and her rancid ilk?"

Thanks for confirming you don't give a damn about the brown and black children all over the world. Not that I needed it.

"...stupid wingnuts (Lee Doren is one example) and experts for hire will sometimes imply that a supposed worldwide ban on DDT has killed millions of people by giving them malaria or some other mosquito-borne disease, and that Rachel Carson's book Silent Spring was responsible for the alleged ban. The myth seems to have originated from the Competitive Enterprise Institute and from libertarian Roger Bate (and is promoted by his organization Africa Fighting Malaria).

Carson devoted some of her book into weighing the pros and cons of DDT use,[4] but her findings did not lead to a global ban. There was (and still is) no global ban on DDT; only agricultural use is banned. Places with deadly mosquito-borne illnesses still use DDT, and in some places excessive use has led to the development of DDT-resistant mosquitoes.[5][6] In fact, the drastic reduction of DDT use in agriculture delayed the onset of resistance in mosquitoes.

Not only is DDT still approved by WHO for use against malaria (in indoor residual spraying,[wp] which is the spraying of walls of a home so a mosquito landing after it bites should get a fatal dose), but the Persistent Organic Pollutants Treaty (POPs) has a special clause for DDT.[7] Any nation may endorse the treaty calling for an end to DDT; but any nation may also use DDT at any time, for severe health reasons, by essentially writing a letter to WHO saying, "We have a health problem we think DDT may be useful to combat, so we're going to use DDT."[8]

So fuck off and take your ignorance with you.

DDT - RationalWiki

"...stupid wingnuts (Lee Doren is one example) and experts for hire will sometimes imply that a supposed worldwide ban on DDT has killed millions of people by giving them malaria or some other mosquito-borne disease, and that Rachel Carson's book Silent Spring was responsible for the alleged ban. The myth seems to have originated from the Competitive Enterprise Institute and from libertarian Roger Bate (and is promoted by his organization Africa Fighting Malaria).

Carson devoted some of her book into weighing the pros and cons of DDT use,[4] but her findings did not lead to a global ban. There was (and still is) no global ban on DDT; only agricultural use is banned. Places with deadly mosquito-borne illnesses still use DDT, and in some places excessive use has led to the development of DDT-resistant mosquitoes.[5][6] In fact, the drastic reduction of DDT use in agriculture delayed the onset of resistance in mosquitoes.

Not only is DDT still approved by WHO for use against malaria (in indoor residual spraying,[wp] which is the spraying of walls of a home so a mosquito landing after it bites should get a fatal dose), but the Persistent Organic Pollutants Treaty (POPs) has a special clause for DDT.[7] Any nation may endorse the treaty calling for an end to DDT; but any nation may also use DDT at any time, for severe health reasons, by essentially writing a letter to WHO saying, "We have a health problem we think DDT may be useful to combat, so we're going to use DDT."[8]

So fuck off and take your ignorance with you.

DDT - RationalWiki

"Three of Carson’s most long-lived and damaging myths are:

DDT kills robins. Bad choice. The United States used DDT liberally beginning in the late 1940s, with peak usage in 1959. According to the Audubon Society, robin populations increased by a factor of 12, and birds in general increased fourfold during that time. Ironically, the only logical reason for this boon was the destruction of mites and mosquitoes that spread disease among birds, particularly in swampy areas.

DDT is both toxic to humans and a human carcinogen. The International Agency for Research on Cancer classifies various agents based on carcinogenicity. The highest ranking agents include such common items as birth control pills, tanning beds, chimney soot, and smoking. DDT is classed with pickled vegetables and coconut oil. The U.S. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry issued a Toxicological Profile for DDT in 2002 which concluded: “Relative risk of death, and specifically of death due to any cancer, was not significantly elevated in the high serum DDT tertile groups. No consistent positive trend in risk of cancer mortality relative to serum DDT was observed.”

DDT persists in the environment for years and accumulates and concentrates in the food chain. DDT actually breaks down more rapidly than other insecticides, many of which are proven toxins to humans and the environment. The crude instruments used to measure pesticide stability in Carson’s day lumped all these together, resulting in guilt by association. By 1969, the FWS could report that DDT breaks down more quickly than some insecticides, based on tests conducted at its Pesticide Field Station in Gulf Breeze, Florida."

Here are some facts that prove that Carson was just another liberal dirtbag with an agenda.

"DDT’s repellent and irritant properties are important to understand because of an enduring myth Rachel Carson spawned inSilent Spring. She alleged that mosquitoes quickly build resistance to DDT’s toxic effects, negating its usefulness as an insecticide. Actually, DDT doesn’t have to kill one mosquito to eradicate malaria. Mosquitoes that develop toxic resistance are just as repelled and irritated as ever. This can be deduced from two simple facts: Numbers of malaria deaths plummet when DDT is used; when it is stopped, malaria again becomes epidemic. Case closed."

What's enraging is how the demonic Left not only lies, but holds on to those lies long after they've been disproven, even when doing so kills people. They claim to love black people so much in this country, but stood by apathetic while 800,000 Rwandans were subject to ethnic cleansing. The truth is, the way they're willing to kill and continue killing people of color all over the globe betrays them for who they really are and always have been. The only thing keeping us from reintroducing DDT now that the lies have been disproven is the demonic Left screaming at the top of their lungs every time it's proposed. God is watching.

Forum List

Back