🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Being White Makes You A Racist According To Mainstream Media

But white people here do not feel this way. How would you explain this?

I can't speak for white people because they are all individuals, but it's becoming clear that of all races in America they appear to be the least racist.
Did not realize that this was a comedy thread. Thanks for the laugh.

You're welcome.

I can see your inherent bigotry doesn't allow you to consider this as a possibility, but it's true just the same. The truth of this simple fact is currently sitting in the Oval Office. If the tables were turned and blacks made up the majority would they ever elect a white?

More nonsense from a blubbering idiot.

JFK holds complex place in black history

Not that many years ago, three portraits hung in thousands of African-American homes, a visual tribute to men who had helped black people navigate the long journey to equality.

There was Jesus, who represented unconditional hope, strength and love. There was Martin Luther King Jr., who personified the moral crusade that ended legal segregation. And then there was President John F. Kennedy.

As I was about to say till my cell had a brain-fart, this is a purely political issue, not a racial issue.

I think you just had another brain fart. That's what you call "stinkin-thinkin."

CHS-0122-guaranteed-100-percent-pure-bullshit-sticker.jpg
And yet 100% true.

I can't speak for white people because they are all individuals, but it's becoming clear that of all races in America they appear to be the least racist.

You're welcome.

I can see your inherent bigotry doesn't allow you to consider this as a possibility, but it's true just the same. The truth of this simple fact is currently sitting in the Oval Office. If the tables were turned and blacks made up the majority would they ever elect a white?
I am basing what I say from experience. Of all the people who gave me a hard time because my mother was an Indian, not one of them was Black. Or Iriental. Or Hispanic.

In order for me to be a racist, I would need to feel superior of that particular race. Which race is that?

Clearly white conservatives.

I had no idea that "white conservative" was a race, you blubbering idiot.

No more than white Hispanic you fucking son of a motherless goat.

:lame2: :asshole:

Yes, losers always resort to throwing out nothing but insults, then they crawl into their holes to lick their wounds.

Says the idiot who thinks "white conservative" is a race. LOL!

And yet 100% true.

You're welcome.

I am basing what I say from experience. Of all the people who gave me a hard time because my mother was an Indian, not one of them was Black. Or Iriental. Or Hispanic.

Yet I have been harassed by all of the above, including Native -Americans. I have been talked about by racist whites because of who I married, but not as much as blacks.

Clearly white conservatives.

I had no idea that "white conservative" was a race, you blubbering idiot.

No more than white Hispanic you fucking son of a motherless goat.

:lame2: :asshole:

Yes, losers always resort to throwing out nothing but insults, then they crawl into their holes to lick their wounds.

Says the idiot who thinks "white conservative" is a race. LOL!

White conservatives are part of a race. Are you saying white conservatives don't belong to any race?

You're welcome.

Yet I have been harassed by all of the above, including Native -Americans. I have been talked about by racist whites because of who I married, but not as much as blacks.

Maybe you've been harassed because you are a blubbering idiot.

You're welcome.

Maybe you've been harassed because you are a blubbering idiot.

Maybe not.

I'm white. I never feel like I'm being called a racist by the media. Odd.

Because your a white guilt liberal who is busy calling all other whites racist that don't agree with your failed policies.

What does LL have to feel guilty about?

How about the millions of black children who died because Leftists screamed bloody murder about DDT and had it banned based on junk "science"? There was no doubt you were listening to your god when you did that. The chemical which is so harmless that people bathed in it to demonstrate its safety, saved millions of lives in Africa and South America, but not anymore, now millions of brown and black children die of malaria thanks to the Lying Left. Try to wrap your head just around that genocide and we can move on to others.

I see you've been reading "junk science" and your claims are inaccurate.
The Rachel Carson book was junk science. Every one of her undocumented claims has been disproven.

Because your a white guilt liberal who is busy calling all other whites racist that don't agree with your failed policies.

What does LL have to feel guilty about?

How about the millions of black children who died because Leftists screamed bloody murder about DDT and had it banned based on junk "science"? There was no doubt you were listening to your god when you did that. The chemical which is so harmless that people bathed in it to demonstrate its safety, saved millions of lives in Africa and South America, but not anymore, now millions of brown and black children die of malaria thanks to the Lying Left. Try to wrap your head just around that genocide and we can move on to others.

I don't know the statistics, but I bought two T-shirts at Church last week that says "Imagine Malaria 2014-2015, and the profit goes to aid Malaria patients in Africa.

DDT was even more compassionate. It literally saved millions of lives until the demonic Left stopped it. Between that and abortion, the Left has perpetrated the greatest slaughter of innocent human beings globally in the last 50 years than all the rest of human history. And God is watching.

Pointing out racism does not make one racist, that would make me an anti-racist.

And there's plenty of evidence showing just that.

Driving While Black Racial Profiling On Our Nation s Highways American Civil Liberties Union
I'm sure you can sight plenty of examples of racist acts by cops. Course we can sight ten times that many by blacks. Perfect examples are Television stations tailored for black tastes, clothing lines by blacks, beauty pageants with only black contestants. Then there's Affirmative-Action, Al Sharpton, the NAACP, Congressional Black Caucus, a president that seems to think automatically that white cops arrested or shot a black male not because he was committing a crime but because he's black. He wants cops to adopt a different set of attitudes towards black perps as opposed to white perps.

A black clothing line is racist? If there were no need for these associations they wouldn't exist. Do you think we need a National Association For the Advancement Of White People? If you feel it necessary to create one, have at it.

Do we have the need to create a Congressional White Caucus?

109_congress001_16x9.jpg

There appears to be no need for a Congressional White Caucus.
We don't need to create either now. The fact that they exist means that racism is alive and well but mostly in the black segment of the population. It is overt racism sponsored and patronized by the government. It is based in the belief that blacks deserve better treatment than anyone else. Black clothing lines and black entertainment is designed around racist ideology. The reason whites don't have these things is because whites don't need them. They experience everything, not just what Hollywood and the media feels is typically black or white subject-matter.

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Boy, I needed a good laugh.

" It is overt racism sponsored and patronized by the government."

LOL!!!!

161606883.jpg

Laugh all you like. You're just showing your ignorance. Remember, Jim Crow and slavery were thought of the same way and eventually they ended. It just takes enough people raising hell about it to bring it to an end.

The fact that you can't see it means you're a racist. If whites were to start demanding what we've given to blacks they would be demonized as racists and segregationists.
Events of the past few months, killing blacks, one would think Jim Crow is making a comeback.

Because you and all the other self hating white liberals are every bit as racist against Caucasians as Al Sharpton.
You get a hall pass.
That fucking do gooder ass licking douche bag Bill DiBlasio( most likely a one term mayor of NYC for being such a liberal c*nt) upon hearing of the "No Bill" ruling by a NYC Grand Jury said " we are dealing with centuries of racism"...
With that he just accused the entire NYPD of being racist.
Way to go Your Honor.....Rally the Police Dept. Boost morale.

Here's an example of the kind of nonsense that Obama's minions are doing during the holidays:

November 29, 2014
Protests shut down two St. Louis malls
By Rick Moran

This will really get people to see things their way.

About 200 protestors shut down a large mall outside of St. Louis on Black Friday, as demonstrations connected to the decision of the Ferguson grand jury continue.

Associated Press:

Demonstrators temporarily shut down two large malls in suburban St. Louis on one of the busiest shopping days of the year Friday, as rallies were held nationwide to protest a grand jury's recent decision not to indict the police officer who fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown in nearby Ferguson.

Several stores lowered their security doors or locked entrances as at least 200 protesters sprawled onto the floor while chanting, "Stop shopping and join the movement" at the Galleria mall in Richmond Heights a few miles south of Ferguson, where officer Darren Wilson fatally shot Brown, who was unarmed, in August.

The protest prompted authorities to close the mall for about an hour Friday afternoon, while a similar protest of about 50 people had the same effect at West County Mall in nearby Des Peres. It didn't appear that any arrests were made.

The protests were among the largest in the country on Black Friday, along with rallies elsewhere in the country including Chicago, New York, Seattle and northern California, where protesters chained themselves to trains.

"We want to really let the world know that it is no longer business as usual," Chenjerai Kumanyika, an assistant professor at Clemson University in South Carolina, said at a rally at a Wal-Mart in Manchester, another St. Louis suburb.

Monday night's announcement that Wilson, who is white, wouldn't be indicted for fatally shooting Brown, who was black, prompted violent protests that resulted in about a dozen buildings and some cars being burned. Dozens of people were arrested.

The rallies have been ongoing but have grown more peaceful this week, as protesters turn their attention to disrupting commerce.

Mindy Elledge, who runs a watch kiosk at the Galleria, said it was working.

"I think people are afraid to come here," Elledge said. "With the protests going on, you never know when or where they're going to happen."

In northern California, more than a dozen people were arrested after about 125 protesters wearing T-shirts that read "Black Lives Matter" interrupted train service from Oakland to San Francisco, with some chaining themselves to trains. Dozens of people in Seattle blocked streets, and police some protesters also apparently chained doors shut at the nearby Pacific Place shopping center.

This may be the dumbest tactic yet employed by the protestors. Getting ordinary people angry at you does not advance your cause. In fact, it makes the protestors look childish and petulant to take their greivances to a mall.

There is clearly an underlying theme at work; that capitalism is one of the reasons Michael Brown was killed. Only radical liberals could believe such nonsense but if they want to keep pushing that meme, they will discover very quickly how irrelevant it is.

Read more: Blog Protests shut down two St. Louis malls
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
These are not protesters in support of justice.
They are anarchists using this as an opportunity to create havoc.
They are all criminals.

Screeching "Racist!!" is easier than thinking for yourself.

The only one screeching racist is the OP.
You'd like to believe that.

I have no reason to be racist. Usually racists are idiots who blame all of their problems on people of other races or religions.

Well, no, the definition of "racist" is a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
However....liberals and progressives have taken that race card and turned t into a bludgeon.
it's really quite boring.

I don't either. That's weird wild stuff. :p
Agree. Anyone who does feel that way has issues.

If someone calls me a purple polka-dotted dragon, It doesn't bother me in the least, because I know that I'm not a purple polka-dotted dragon. :D
Wow. Carla Room Temperature IQ fires off a non sequitur

Screeching "Racist!!" is easier than thinking for yourself.

The only one screeching racist is the OP.
You'd like to believe that.

I have no reason to be racist. Usually racists are idiots who blame all of their problems on people of other races or religions.

Well, no, the definition of "racist" is a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
However....liberals and progressives have taken that race card and turned t into a bludgeon.
it's really quite boring.

If the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it.

I don't either. That's weird wild stuff. :p
Agree. Anyone who does feel that way has issues.

If someone calls me a purple polka-dotted dragon, It doesn't bother me in the least, because I know that I'm not a purple polka-dotted dragon. :D
Oh, so now you say you hate the Polka. You must hate Germans.

obama-racist.jpg

White racism is modern American Liberalism's foundation.

Those poor saps don't grasp that they ARE the racists.

But they do love them some projection.

"Carla Assclown in no danger" can't grasp any of the above. It's not that she disagrees. She can't even comprehend.

Forum List

Back