🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Being White Makes You A Racist According To Mainstream Media

The given is that you are ignorant of world culture.
The US is the least racist country on the planet.
Okay, the second stupidest statement of the day.
You don't get out much.
Ever been to Asia?
Yep, racist, like we are.

Not even close. The Malasian legal system does not allow a Chinese citizen to purchase a house from a Malay citizen, although, a Malay citizen can purchase a house from a Chinese citizen. Racism is institutionalized in many places.
We do not want to be like them.
Nope, only it wasn't very long ago here that you could put in the deed that your house could not be sold to a Jew or a ******. Those deeds are still out there but now can't be enforced because we passed, wait for it, a law banning that form of racism.
My suggest is quit living in the past, or move some place that actually has laws you claim are here in the US. Then you can wallow in your pity honestly.

Screeching "Racist!!" is easier than thinking for yourself.

The only one screeching racist is the OP.
You'd like to believe that.

I have no reason to be racist. Usually racists are idiots who blame all of their problems on people of other races or religions.

Well, no, the definition of "racist" is a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
Sounds like your typical black person.

Could you define "typical" black person?
Just like the typical white person Obama called his grandmother, only with darker skin.

Let's try to approach this logically -----

Who benefits from a perception of a black-white division?
Who benefits from a perception of a male-female division?
Who benefits from a perception of a rich-poor division?
Those aren't "perceptions" little dummy, that is REALITY, which is why you reject it.
To some perceptions are reality.

Bill Maher coined the term "Unintended Racism", explaining that whites are racist, and there are many who think that they aren't, but it's ingrained into their psyche, and though their intentions are innocent, they are still being racist.

The implication that all whites are inherently racist is quite clear. Not just from Maher, but yes, from the media as well.

Lefties must maintain the myth if white racism at all costs. If they lost that then they would be forced to accept the truth. And no liberal would ever be able to tolerate truth.
The only cure for a white person's inherent guilt is to go LGBT.

:razz: According to the libs, if you are straight and white, then you must be a racist. Lol!

The only one screeching racist is the OP.

I have no reason to be racist. Usually racists are idiots who blame all of their problems on people of other races or religions.

Well, no, the definition of "racist" is a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
Not any more. Now it means "Some one a liberal disagrees with, but whom the liberal cannot rationally argue against".

And an example would be....???
Democrats' proclivity for race-baiting.

I don't know about the media, but I definitely agree that liberals have a tendency to cry racism over the MOST stupid things. Someone once noted that this was a method that is used by liberals in order to try and win arguments or at least to derail them to some degree, I think. :)

The real truth behind the Left's lies on DDT:

Facts versus fears - DDT

Here's how the demonic Left conspired to murder millions of children all over the world with their lie based DDT ban:

The ban on DDT was considered the first major victory for the environmentalist movement in the U.S. The effect of the ban in other nations was less salutary, however. In Ceylon (now Sri Lanka) DDT spraying had reduced malaria cases from 2.8 million in 1948 to 17 in 1963. After spraying was stopped in 1964, malaria cases began to rise again and reached 2.5 million in 1969.33 The same pattern was repeated in many other tropical— and usually impoverished—regions of the world. In Zanzibar the prevalence of malaria among the populace dropped from 70 percent in 1958 to 5 percent in 1964. By 1984 it was back up to between 50 and 60 percent. The chief malaria expert for the U.S. Agency for International Development said that malaria would have been 98 percent eradicated had DDT continued to be used.34

It's one of the many ways the Left is not only stupid, but it kills, in this case by the millions.
DDT was overused. Had it been used properly this wouldn't have happened.
DDT must be racist.

Not any more. Now it means "Some one a liberal disagrees with, but whom the liberal cannot rationally argue against".

I don't know about the media, but I definitely agree that liberals have a tendency to cry racism over the MOST stupid things. Someone once noted that this was a method that is used by liberals in order to try and win arguments or at least to derail them to some degree, I think. :)

Racism - the argument of choice for the weak minded.

If your arguments are losers then cry racism. It's easier than making sense.

I even had a person say to me that he or she (can't remember) felt that if you disagreed with Obama, it was most of the time and in part due to racism. :lol: Yes, some libs are THAT crazy.

Or the dishonest. :hmpf:

Muddy has himself another successful race-baiting thread.

Congrats, your people must be so round.

I wonder if you could be a poster I've seen referred to as "goat boy" from another forum. Lol. :biggrin:

Why must his people be round? That is racist! Lol! ;)
Hates round people I guess. :hmpf:

CHS-0122-guaranteed-100-percent-pure-bullshit-sticker.jpg

I'm surprised that you Ludely, would disagree with the author of this story.

I wonder if you could be a poster I've seen referred to as "goat boy" from another forum. Lol. :biggrin:

Well, Spock has pointy ears, so I don't know what that poster is talking about! :biggrin:
In the far east they call us "Round-Eye".

Well, Spock has pointy ears, so I don't know what that poster is talking about! :biggrin:

Who knew the poor Vulcans had to face such horrible racism. :(

I'm white. I never feel like I'm being called a racist by the media. Odd.

I don't either. That's weird wild stuff. :p
Agree. Anyone who does feel that way has issues.

If someone calls me a purple polka-dotted dragon, It doesn't bother me in the least, because I know that I'm not a purple polka-dotted dragon. :D

Oh yes, because the connotations of being called a purple polka dotted dragon and being called a racist are EXACTLY the same.

Your Hello Kitty board awaits child.

They don't have to. All he had to do was be born black and it's a given.
The given is that the US is a racist country. That's as far as it goes. Don't jump around trying to say what Liberals do because of that, since you are utterly clueless.
The given is that you are ignorant of world culture.
The US is the least racist country on the planet.
Okay, the second stupidest statement of the day.

You don't get out much.

Ever been to Asia?

Japan, Mexico, you name it and they make us look pretty non-racist.

Surely, you jest --- you've never been to either country, I presume. BOTH countries are extremely racist.

Check it out.

'..but now...'
So you are agreeing with me.
Don't you hate it when that happens.
Racism is worldwide, including here.
My proposal was that the US is the least racist country on the planet. I still stand by that statement.
You are certainly welcome to do so, and yet be entirely wrong.

If I am entirely wrong, then surely an astute debate opponent could come up with one example of a lesser racist country.

Nearly all of Europe is less racist than America. They aren't obsessed with race like we are.

LOL Ever been to Europe? There are probably as many blacks in Montana as in most European countries.

White Europeans like it that way to.

Who knew the poor Vulcans had to face such horrible racism. :(
The first reboot of Star Trek focused on racism. Spock was half Vulcan and half Human.

Forum List

Back