🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Being White Makes You A Racist According To Mainstream Media

A dominantly white bread media portraying whites as racists?

If that were true, you would have some rather conflicted individuals on your hands.

True.

Liberals feel that voting for Obama cleans their inherent racism away. They feel that being white means they are members of a privileged class and they feel ashamed of being members of that class. So voting for Obama made them feel less guilty. Now they feel they have been forgiven for their original sin and they now can go about raising hell as if they aren't white anymore.
That may be the dumbest post here ever, which is saying something.
Yeah, most liberals will never admit the truth in it. It's that dirty little secret some of them have tucked back in their subconscious. To some, a woman is just as good as a black, because they need a person that can use their race or gender to fend off accusations. The point is, you need someone first and foremost that represents your class, be it LGBT or atheist, or any group that feels they've been marginalized in life. Their bigotry needs to be massaged, and who better than someone who supposedly has been mistreated, even though Obama has had a pretty sweet life. Harvard grad, lived with rich whites in Hawaii and Indonesia. A member of the elitist class in
Chicago.

Yup, he's been treated terribly.
Here's the point, no one said he had been treated badly. You just made that up, like the rest of your total nonsense.

They don't have to. All he had to do was be born black and it's a given.
The given is that the US is a racist country. That's as far as it goes. Don't jump around trying to say what Liberals do because of that, since you are utterly clueless.

I'm white. I never feel like I'm being called a racist by the media. Odd.

Because your a white guilt liberal who is busy calling all other whites racist that don't agree with your failed policies.
All humans are racist dummy. And there's one Whitey who doesn't think the media calls him a racist but it wouldn't matter if they did since all people are.

I'm not a racist... But thanks for admitting you are.

True.

Liberals feel that voting for Obama cleans their inherent racism away. They feel that being white means they are members of a privileged class and they feel ashamed of being members of that class. So voting for Obama made them feel less guilty. Now they feel they have been forgiven for their original sin and they now can go about raising hell as if they aren't white anymore.
Yeah, most liberals will never admit the truth in it. It's that dirty little secret some of them have tucked back in their subconscious. To some, a woman is just as good as a black, because they need a person that can use their race or gender to fend off accusations. The point is, you need someone first and foremost that represents your class, be it LGBT or atheist, or any group that feels they've been marginalized in life. Their bigotry needs to be massaged, and who better than someone who supposedly has been mistreated, even though Obama has had a pretty sweet life. Harvard grad, lived with rich whites in Hawaii and Indonesia. A member of the elitist class in
Chicago.

Here's the point, no one said he had been treated badly. You just made that up, like the rest of your total nonsense.

The given is that the US is a racist country. That's as far as it goes. Don't jump around trying to say what Liberals do because of that, since you are utterly clueless.
Are all humans racist, or just Americans? Or just Americans that don't agree with your failed policies? Seems like it's an all of the above depending on your post.

Because your a white guilt liberal who is busy calling all other whites racist that don't agree with your failed policies.

I challenge you to find a single post of mine where I call someone a racist for disagreeing with me. You will not.

Would you like to clarify your comment?

Chicago.

Are all humans racist, or just Americans? Or just Americans that don't agree with your failed policies? Seems like it's an all of the above depending on your post.
All humans dummy.

Ferguson-split_0.jpg

The Obama media is still harping about the failure to get an indictment against Officer Wilson. So what they're talking about 24/7 is about how whites are so racist and that's really all they want to talk about these days.

Well, they really just want to talk about how Republicans are white and racists.

The Obama Administration is essentially conducting a media war against anyone who would dare to vote for Republicans. It's the most despicable display of race-baiting I've ever seen. To think that the White House doesn't do it's job anymore. Instead they're spending our tax dollars to turn us into clan members.

This is so twisted. They want everyone in America to think a racist New Black Panther member or a cop-killer is more socially acceptable than a Republican.

CNN Analyst Agrees With Concept That Racism Without Racists Is New Threat to America

Ed Schultz s Warped Take on Ferguson If Only the Cop Had Stayed in His Cruiser

AP Pair Michael Brown s Hands Weren t Up But For Some That s Irrelevant

Actor Mark Ruffalo Pushes Blog Postmodern Conservatism a Large-Scale Cult That Fools Low-Info Voters

Gawker Unloads The Economic Case for Riots in Ferguson

Unbelievable Time Offers In Defense of Rioting Article

When you say "blacks are the problem" you should be treated like a racist. Agree?

All humans are racist dummy. And there's one Whitey who doesn't think the media calls him a racist but it wouldn't matter if they did since all people are.

Probably because you don't assume they're talking about you. You assume it's Republicans they're talking about.

True.

Chicago.

The given is that you are ignorant of world culture.

The US is the least racist country on the planet.

Chicago.

Okay, the second stupidest statement of the day.

Chicago.

You don't get out much.

Ever been to Asia?

You don't get out much.
Ever been to Asia?
Yep, racist, like we are.

You don't get out much.
Ever been to Asia?

Not even close. The Malasian legal system does not allow a Chinese citizen to purchase a house from a Malay citizen, although, a Malay citizen can purchase a house from a Chinese citizen. Racism is institutionalized in many places.

We do not want to be like them.

You don't get out much.
Ever been to Asia?

Not even close. The Malasian legal system does not allow a Chinese citizen to purchase a house from a Malay citizen, although, a Malay citizen can purchase a house from a Chinese citizen. Racism is institutionalized in many places.
Nope, only it wasn't very long ago here that you could put in the deed that your house could not be sold to a Jew or a ******. Those deeds are still out there but now can't be enforced because we passed, wait for it, a law banning that form of racism.

You don't get out much.
Ever been to Asia?

Nope, only it wasn't very long ago here that you could put in the deed that your house could not be sold to a Jew or a ******. Those deeds are still out there but now can't be enforced because we passed, wait for it, a law banning that form of racism.

'..but now...'

So you are agreeing with me.

Don't you hate it when that happens.

You don't get out much.
Ever been to Asia?

'..but now...'
Racism is worldwide, including here.

You don't get out much.
Ever been to Asia?

'..but now...'

My proposal was that the US is the least racist country on the planet. I still stand by that statement.

'..but now...'
My proposal was that the US is the least racist country on the planet. I still stand by that statement.
You are certainly welcome to do so, and yet be entirely wrong.

'..but now...'

If I am entirely wrong, then surely an astute debate opponent could come up with one example of a lesser racist country.

'..but now...'

If I am entirely wrong, then surely an astute debate opponent could come up with one example of a lesser racist country.

Nearly all of Europe is less racist than America. They aren't obsessed with race like we are.

'..but now...'

Nearly all of Europe is less racist than America. They aren't obsessed with race like we are.

Which country?

Forum List

Back