🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Being White Makes You A Racist According To Mainstream Media

Bill Maher coined the term "Unintended Racism", explaining that whites are racist, and there are many who think that they aren't, but it's ingrained into their psyche, and though their intentions are innocent, they are still being racist.

The implication that all whites are inherently racist is quite clear. Not just from Maher, but yes, from the media as well.

Lefties must maintain the myth if white racism at all costs. If they lost that then they would be forced to accept the truth. And no liberal would ever be able to tolerate truth.
The only cure for a white person's inherent guilt is to go LGBT.

Bill Maher coined the term "Unintended Racism", explaining that whites are racist, and there are many who think that they aren't, but it's ingrained into their psyche, and though their intentions are innocent, they are still being racist.

The implication that all whites are inherently racist is quite clear. Not just from Maher, but yes, from the media as well.

Lefties must maintain the myth if white racism at all costs. If they lost that then they would be forced to accept the truth. And no liberal would ever be able to tolerate truth.

Pretty drastic. Used to be just voting Democrat was all you had to do.

lol, think that would do it?

Ferguson-split_0.jpg

The Obama media is still harping about the failure to get an indictment against Officer Wilson. So what they're talking about 24/7 is about how whites are so racist and that's really all they want to talk about these days.

Well, they really just want to talk about how Republicans are white and racists.

The Obama Administration is essentially conducting a media war against anyone who would dare to vote for Republicans. It's the most despicable display of race-baiting I've ever seen. To think that the White House doesn't do it's job anymore. Instead they're spending our tax dollars to turn us into clan members.

This is so twisted. They want everyone in America to think a racist New Black Panther member or a cop-killer is more socially acceptable than a Republican.

CNN Analyst Agrees With Concept That Racism Without Racists Is New Threat to America

Ed Schultz s Warped Take on Ferguson If Only the Cop Had Stayed in His Cruiser

AP Pair Michael Brown s Hands Weren t Up But For Some That s Irrelevant

Actor Mark Ruffalo Pushes Blog Postmodern Conservatism a Large-Scale Cult That Fools Low-Info Voters

Gawker Unloads The Economic Case for Riots in Ferguson

Unbelievable Time Offers In Defense of Rioting Article

Which of those links includes a statement by the mainstream media that being white makes you a racist?

Most of the time they don't say it, they imply it. Eventually they'll say it, as soon as they can convince white liberals they aren't white.

Then pull a quote where they 'imply' it, right after you apologize for lying in your thread title.

Screeching "Racist!!" is easier than thinking for yourself.

The only one screeching racist is the OP.
You'd like to believe that.

I have no reason to be racist. Usually racists are idiots who blame all of their problems on people of other races or religions.

Well, no, the definition of "racist" is a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
Not any more. Now it means "Some one a liberal disagrees with, but whom the liberal cannot rationally argue against".

I have no reason to be racist. Usually racists are idiots who blame all of their problems on people of other races or religions.

Well, no, the definition of "racist" is a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
Sounds like your typical black person.

Not any more. Now it means "Some one a liberal disagrees with, but whom the liberal cannot rationally argue against".

And an example would be....???

Do you feel superior to this "typical" black person?

And an example would be....???
Democrats' proclivity for race-baiting.

Ferguson-split_0.jpg

The Obama media is still harping about the failure to get an indictment against Officer Wilson. So what they're talking about 24/7 is about how whites are so racist and that's really all they want to talk about these days.

Well, they really just want to talk about how Republicans are white and racists.

The Obama Administration is essentially conducting a media war against anyone who would dare to vote for Republicans. It's the most despicable display of race-baiting I've ever seen. To think that the White House doesn't do it's job anymore. Instead they're spending our tax dollars to turn us into clan members.

This is so twisted. They want everyone in America to think a racist New Black Panther member or a cop-killer is more socially acceptable than a Republican.

CNN Analyst Agrees With Concept That Racism Without Racists Is New Threat to America

Actor Mark Ruffalo Pushes Blog Postmodern Conservatism a Large-Scale Cult That Fools Low-Info Voters

Which of those links includes a statement by the mainstream media that being white makes you a racist?

Most of the time they don't say it, they imply it. Eventually they'll say it, as soon as they can convince white liberals they aren't white.

Then pull a quote where they 'imply' it, right after you apologize for lying in your thread title.
I guess you didn't even read any of the articles I referenced.

Do you feel superior to this "typical" black person?
I don't feel superior to anyone. I may be able to see the obvious better than you do and I may also be able to be more fair-minded, but that doesn't make me superior to you.

Referring to the State of the Union Address. “To see people sitting down when there are others standing and cheering. I think we have people sitting there who are as bad as the people who were against any kind of desegregation” Bill Cosby

Ferguson-split_0.jpg

A dominantly white bread media portraying whites as racists?

If that were true, you would have some rather conflicted individuals on your hands.

Forum List

Back