🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Being White Makes You A Racist According To Mainstream Media

Screeching "Racist!!" is easier than thinking for yourself.

The only one screeching racist is the OP.
You'd like to believe that.

I have no reason to be racist. Usually racists are idiots who blame all of their problems on people of other races or religions.

Well, no, the definition of "racist" is a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
Sounds like your typical black person.

Could you define "typical" black person?

I'm white. I never feel like I'm being called a racist by the media. Odd.

Because your a white guilt liberal who is busy calling all other whites racist that don't agree with your failed policies.

What does LL have to feel guilty about?

How about the millions of black children who died because Leftists screamed bloody murder about DDT and had it banned based on junk "science"? There was no doubt you were listening to your god when you did that. The chemical which is so harmless that people bathed in it to demonstrate its safety, saved millions of lives in Africa and South America, but not anymore, now millions of brown and black children die of malaria thanks to the Lying Left. Try to wrap your head just around that genocide and we can move on to others.

Ferguson-split_0.jpg

The Obama media is still harping about the failure to get an indictment against Officer Wilson. So what they're talking about 24/7 is about how whites are so racist and that's really all they want to talk about these days.

Well, they really just want to talk about how Republicans are white and racists.

The Obama Administration is essentially conducting a media war against anyone who would dare to vote for Republicans. It's the most despicable display of race-baiting I've ever seen. To think that the White House doesn't do it's job anymore. Instead they're spending our tax dollars to turn us into clan members.

This is so twisted. They want everyone in America to think a racist New Black Panther member or a cop-killer is more socially acceptable than a Republican.

CNN Analyst Agrees With Concept That Racism Without Racists Is New Threat to America

Ed Schultz s Warped Take on Ferguson If Only the Cop Had Stayed in His Cruiser

AP Pair Michael Brown s Hands Weren t Up But For Some That s Irrelevant

Actor Mark Ruffalo Pushes Blog Postmodern Conservatism a Large-Scale Cult That Fools Low-Info Voters

Gawker Unloads The Economic Case for Riots in Ferguson

Unbelievable Time Offers In Defense of Rioting Article

pointing out that someone in the Ferguson riots lied

could make you a racist

I'm white. I never feel like I'm being called a racist by the media. Odd.

Because your a white guilt liberal who is busy calling all other whites racist that don't agree with your failed policies.

What does LL have to feel guilty about?

How about the millions of black children who died because Leftists screamed bloody murder about DDT and had it banned based on junk "science"? There was no doubt you were listening to your god when you did that. The chemical which is so harmless that people bathed in it to demonstrate its safety, saved millions of lives in Africa and South America, but not anymore, now millions of brown and black children die of malaria thanks to the Lying Left. Try to wrap your head just around that genocide and we can move on to others.
When did you start caring about genocide Chief Sellout? You don't care about your own ancestors being slaughtered.

As for DDT, it was overused, profoundly so, and that wasn't junk science that got it banned although it should have been simply restricted, not banned. And just like little red people, we have no problems with little yellow, brown, and black people dying in mass. They aren't white.

The real truth behind the Left's lies on DDT:

Facts versus fears - DDT

Here's how the demonic Left conspired to murder millions of children all over the world with their lie based DDT ban:

The ban on DDT was considered the first major victory for the environmentalist movement in the U.S. The effect of the ban in other nations was less salutary, however. In Ceylon (now Sri Lanka) DDT spraying had reduced malaria cases from 2.8 million in 1948 to 17 in 1963. After spraying was stopped in 1964, malaria cases began to rise again and reached 2.5 million in 1969.33 The same pattern was repeated in many other tropical— and usually impoverished—regions of the world. In Zanzibar the prevalence of malaria among the populace dropped from 70 percent in 1958 to 5 percent in 1964. By 1984 it was back up to between 50 and 60 percent. The chief malaria expert for the U.S. Agency for International Development said that malaria would have been 98 percent eradicated had DDT continued to be used.34

It's one of the many ways the Left is not only stupid, but it kills, in this case by the millions.

Let's try to approach this logically -----

Who benefits from a perception of a black-white division?
Who benefits from a perception of a male-female division?
Who benefits from a perception of a rich-poor division?

The simple truth is ... the liberal 'movement' and the Democratic Party are built on the concept of division among the races, genders, and classes. Without the ability to exploit those divisions, the leftist movement has no gravitas. Therefore, no matter the reality, they must create these divisions in order to avoid becoming irrelevant.

They claim racism where it doesn't exist - thus, obfuscating racism when it DOES exist. They tout the sexism, when it doesn't exist - damaging legitimate claims. They claim the rich take advantage of the poor - ignoring reality.

Without these divisions, the leftist movement dies. But, then, who cares? Let's assume that all these prejudices are cured magically. Who suffers? Of course, the left suffers - they no longer have any power, no political message, no gravitas. They become irrelevant.

But, that's good, right? Everybody is equal - everybody gets along!! Wrong. The left so strongly believes in their elitism that they intentionally create systems, processes, and programs that assure these chasms are widened, no healed. Welfare programs ensure a permanent underclass that NEED the elites to care for them. The education system must continue to pump out 'semi-functional idiots' so that the leftist have somebody to care for. Income redistribution must be an ongoing goal, thus the poor NEED the elites to protect them. Women NEED the elites to define, and/or fabricate, the differences and provide them with protection.

Who needs race wars? Who needs sexism? Who needs income redistribution? Who can't afford to have them cured?

The left does ... without it, they are irrelevant.

The real truth behind the Left's lies on DDT:

Facts versus fears - DDT

Here's how the demonic Left conspired to murder millions of children all over the world with their lie based DDT ban:

The ban on DDT was considered the first major victory for the environmentalist movement in the U.S. The effect of the ban in other nations was less salutary, however. In Ceylon (now Sri Lanka) DDT spraying had reduced malaria cases from 2.8 million in 1948 to 17 in 1963. After spraying was stopped in 1964, malaria cases began to rise again and reached 2.5 million in 1969.33 The same pattern was repeated in many other tropical— and usually impoverished—regions of the world. In Zanzibar the prevalence of malaria among the populace dropped from 70 percent in 1958 to 5 percent in 1964. By 1984 it was back up to between 50 and 60 percent. The chief malaria expert for the U.S. Agency for International Development said that malaria would have been 98 percent eradicated had DDT continued to be used.34

It's one of the many ways the Left is not only stupid, but it kills, in this case by the millions.
DDT was overused. Had it been used properly this wouldn't have happened.

Those aren't "perceptions" little dummy, that is REALITY, which is why you reject it.

Those aren't "perceptions" little dummy, that is REALITY, which is why you reject it.

I love the way you don't even bother to read the whole post, instead allow your vitriolic little biases to post nonsense like this.

READ - apparently a new concept for you - THE WHOLE POST.

So being angry about this violence and destruction makes you a bad person? What an upside down world I live in. Isn't going to end well.

So being angry about this violence and destruction makes you a bad person? What an upside down world I live in. Isn't going to end well.

Being upset about it is appropriate - exploiting it solely for your own benefit is despicable.

Being upset about it is appropriate - exploiting it solely for your own benefit is despicable.

The media and the left are exploiting it. I am just trying to get the evidence and reality on there...So be can think more clearly about things.

I am white and I see how quickly the media plays the White racism thing, but when blacks commit atrocities and the victims were white, NO PROBLEM, it's just another random meaningless crime...I point out specifically to the Fero's Bar incident here in Denver a couple of years ago. Three black men heinously kill unarmed whites and Asians , burn the bar for WHAT? A few hundred dollars....Beats the Michael Brown shooting in outrageousness, but on the liberal sensitivity scale, it barely gets a shrug. Ehh. Like this shit is acceptable.

I am white and I see how quickly the media plays the White racism thing, but when blacks commit atrocities and the victims were white, NO PROBLEM, it's just another random meaningless crime...I point out specifically to the Fero's Bar incident here in Denver a couple of years ago. Three black men heinously kill unarmed whites and Asians , burn the bar for WHAT? A few hundred dollars....Beats the Michael Brown shooting in outrageousness, but on the liberal sensitivity scale, it barely gets a shrug. Ehh. Like this shit is acceptable.

The rioting, burning and smearing of whites is acceptable...Everything is acceptable as long as you're black.

The list is legion .... but, apparently, acceptable by the left.

Here's the point, no one said he had been treated badly. You just made that up, like the rest of your total nonsense.

They don't have to. All he had to do was be born black and it's a given.
The given is that the US is a racist country. That's as far as it goes. Don't jump around trying to say what Liberals do because of that, since you are utterly clueless.
The given is that you are ignorant of world culture.
The US is the least racist country on the planet.
Okay, the second stupidest statement of the day.

You don't get out much.

Ever been to Asia?

Japan, Mexico, you name it and they make us look pretty non-racist.

Forum List

Back