Just don't see how a guy can date a UGLY WOMAN only because she takes good care of him

I've done both, and I went with a much younger, truly lovely gal, but I no longer have money worries. :) For now, I am funding her college, but it's very cheap, considering inflation.

You get tired inflating your 'girlfriend'?

1. Stop Posting
2. Log Out
3. Cancel Your Internet service
4. Throw your computer in the trash

This is good advice for anyone. I wish that my wife and kids didn't need the internet in order to survive. I would have cancelled my internet and thrown my computer in the trash years ago.

It's not very easy to do these days. It would have been like cutting off your electricity 20 years ago. It's amazing how necessities evolve.

Humans only need food, water and air to survive. How are we amassing all of these new necessities?

1. Stop Posting
2. Log Out

This is good advice for anyone. I wish that my wife and kids didn't need the internet in order to survive. I would have cancelled my internet and thrown my computer in the trash years ago.

It's not very easy to do these days. It would have been like cutting off your electricity 20 years ago. It's amazing how necessities evolve.

Humans only need food, water and air to survive. How are we amassing all of these new necessities?

No I need the internet for my entertainment needs

Are you saying that if you cut off the internet that it wouldn't impact your livelihood?

I could too but my wife apparently wouldn't be able to do her job. My kids apparently wouldn't be able to do their school. :confused-84:

Things will never be desperate enough to settle for either of you two. Going back to bed now, ta ta, losers.

Can I smell your butt?

1. Stop Posting
2. Log Out

LOG OUT OF LIFE

You first, half wit. You'd be doing the world a favor.

You come around here, whining about your inability to find a girl, telling everyone about your pathetic life, claiming you don't understand, playing the "Woe is me" card like Al Sharpton plays the race card, all you need to do to understand your failings is this: Read your own posts. They explain everything.

You're an idiot. A fool. You are nothing but a joke. Here and IRL.

Go away.

Are you saying that if you cut off the internet that it wouldn't impact your livelihood?

I could too but my wife apparently wouldn't be able to do her job. My kids apparently wouldn't be able to do their school. :confused-84:

Cutting off the internet is not a option because I need to escape reality when I come home from work

Things will never be desperate enough to settle for either of you two. Going back to bed now, ta ta, losers.

Can I smell your butt?

1. Stop Posting
2. Log Out

LOG OUT OF LIFE

You first, half wit. You'd be doing the world a favor.

You come around here, whining about your inability to find a girl, telling everyone about your pathetic life, claiming you don't understand, playing the "Woe is me" card like Al Sharpton plays the race card, all you need to do to understand your failings is this: Read your own posts. They explain everything.

You're an idiot. A fool. You are nothing but a joke. Here and IRL.

Go away.

Whatever MONGO

Okay then. Everybody hates the fbj idiot, I was thinking it was just me for awhile there. He has a stupid lower case name too.

I rather be alone and masturbate than to make out with a MONSTER. I have 5 friends who gave up and moved in with a ugly women because she has a 6 figure salary and a nice house which would mean nothing to me because I would throw up having sex with a ugly women.

Nothing is accomplised when you date a ugly woman.............NUTIN AT ALL LOL
Speaking of ugly....let's see your picture.

Relationship is all about compromising, when you realize you can compromise on certain issues then congratulations you'll eventually find yourself married.. but hey - beauty is just for the friends.

I rather be alone and masturbate than to make out with a MONSTER. I have 5 friends who gave up and moved in with a ugly women because she has a 6 figure salary and a nice house which would mean nothing to me because I would throw up having sex with a ugly women.

Nothing is accomplised when you date a ugly woman.............NUTIN AT ALL LOL
Speaking of ugly....let's see your picture.

Exactly. None of the ugly people post pictures of themselves but will talk excessively about other people's appearances. :lol:

Forum List

Back