Just don't see how a guy can date a UGLY WOMAN only because she takes good care of him

Relationship is all about compromising, when you realize you can compromise on certain issues then congratulations you'll eventually find yourself married.. but hey - beauty is just for the friends.

Are you taking this guy seriously? Seriously? :D Check out some of his other threads. If he isn't a troll, then he is a total loser and no amount of advice will save him. :wink_2:

Relationship is all about compromising, when you realize you can compromise on certain issues then congratulations you'll eventually find yourself married.. but hey - beauty is just for the friends.

Are you taking this guy seriously? Seriously? :D Check out some of his other threads. If he isn't a troll, then he is a total loser and no amount of advice will save him. :wink_2:

Reported, Thank you

Reported, Thank you
For what? :eusa_eh:

Reported, Thank you

Isn't this humorous? :lol: I guess he's actually a very sensitive guy. :razz:

I rather be alone and masturbate than to make out with a MONSTER. I have 5 friends who gave up and moved in with a ugly women because she has a 6 figure salary and a nice house which would mean nothing to me because I would throw up having sex with a ugly women.

Nothing is accomplised when you date a ugly woman.............NUTIN AT ALL LOL
Upset cause pretty girls won't pay attention to ya?

Reported, Thank you

Tired of laughing at me

I rather be alone and masturbate than to make out with a MONSTER. I have 5 friends who gave up and moved in with a ugly women because she has a 6 figure salary and a nice house which would mean nothing to me because I would throw up having sex with a ugly women.

At this point of my life I don't need a pretty girl, a average girl with an above average personality would be fine

At this point of my life I don't need a pretty girl, a average girl with an above average personality would be fine
Upset because even average girls won't pay attention to ya?

Smelling butt? Sniffing dick? What is going on around here? Something just isn't right up in here.

Whilst I'm less than familiar with the OP, and assumed this was a joke thread, there does appear to be something strange in the air.
Perhaps it's all the butt and dick smells.

Reported, Thank you

Tired of laughing at me
Simple solution, don't read those posts...... or grow some thicker skin......

Bro you have got to stop with these kind of posts. Anyway there are very few women who I'd call 'monsters' and they all have some kind of genetic disorder. Anyway I could do it in a heartbeat I'd love a sugar momma

Bro you have got to stop with these kind of posts. Anyway there are very few women who I'd call 'monsters' and they all have some kind of genetic disorder. Anyway I could do it in a heartbeat I'd love a sugar momma

Monster is SLANG for Ugly

Okay then. Everybody hates the fbj idiot, I was thinking it was just me for awhile there. He has a stupid lower case name too.

lol I know but it's super ugly imo

Okay then. Everybody hates the fbj idiot, I was thinking it was just me for awhile there. He has a stupid lower case name too.

lol I know but it's super ugly imo

I'm not sure I know what you mean Mongo

When you get around 60, they is all ugly that are your age..sooo, get used to it.....

When you get around 60, they is all ugly that are your age..sooo, get used to it.....
i like older women a lot

Your five friends actually hate you, they just haven't gotten around to telling you. Stop bothering them.

Forum List

Back