Just for those inflicted with TDS. A very real allfiction, and I love it.

Well there was that time when he refused to rent to black people...but other than that...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I will bet....

1. You live in a predominantly white neighborhood.

2. You golf at a course where hardly any blacks play.

3. You belonged to a fraternity at that shit school that was 95% white.

4. You never knew anyone from the hood.

Seems to me you have chosen and are very comfortable in your lily white lifestyle.
And he makes chit chat with the black barista at Starbucks checking his box that he has minority friends.

Starbucks? who would be stupid enough to buy coffee there? I brew my own.

Unlike you racist rights, I do not need to check any boxes. This might be a shock to you all, but having friends from other races is the norm for most people

Well there was that time when he refused to rent to black people...but other than that...

I will bet....

Seems to me you have chosen and are very comfortable in your lily white lifestyle.
And he makes chit chat with the black barista at Starbucks checking his box that he has minority friends.

Gabbing Goober lies for credibility and then lies some more!

He's a deacon at his church, but espouses everything Communist. :rolleyes-41:

I will bet....

Gabbing Goober lies for credibility and then lies some more!

He's a deacon at his church, but espouses everything Communist. :rolleyes-41:

I do not go to church anymore, have not for about 6 years.

Is there any other lie you would like to make up about me?

I will bet....

Unlike you racist rights, I do not need to check any boxes. This might be a shock to you all, but having friends from other races is the norm for most people
Ah, afraid of that black barista at Starbucks. It’s ok.

I will bet....

Shops at Whole Foods, like all elitist pathetic lily white liberals and then they say the poor need to shop there cause it is really green and stuff.

I will bet....

280.jpg

Now, all of sudden liberals are denying they call Trump hitler?

God, I hate them.

I will bet....

Shops at Whole Foods, like all elitist pathetic lily white liberals and then they say the poor need to shop there cause it is really green and stuff.
And hangs out in the non-GMO section to look cool to other shoppers.

I will bet....

Too far to drive, I shop at the local grocery store chain.

I will bet....

And hangs out in the non-GMO section to look cool to other shoppers.

Actually I have no issues with GMO at all. The only people that do are the uneducated.

I will bet....

Too far to drive, I shop at the local grocery store chain.
You realize, you are not woke, right?

I will bet....

280.jpg
Hey, it’s funny. Don’t you make racial jokes with your minority friends? If you don’t your not friends.

You’re in a cubby hole of ethnic (leftist) patterns we can mock you forever about.

I will bet....

280.jpg
Really man, with all due disrespect. If stupid were stink, you would be a fart passing through an onion.

z3vhq2.jpg

I will bet....

280.jpg
Hey, it’s funny. Don’t you make racial jokes with your minority friends? If you don’t your not friends.

You’re in a cubby hole of ethnic (leftist) patterns we can mock you forever about.

I do not make racial jokes at all, why would I.

Feel free to continue mocking me...just show how much I have gotten into your head and how much you think about me. I am glad to know that I have made that much of an impact on your life.

ok - time to dig.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

interesting read. the claim from trump is he didn't want to rent to ANY welfare class (regardless of race) because when they couldn't pay, they were difficult to evict. now, is this true? it was also noted that you can sit outside the building and see blacks go in and out all day long who did live there.

it was also a claim against the TRUMPS, not donald alone per se. trump didn't come into the picture til the later stages of all this from what i'm reading. also, unfortunately this seems to have been common at the time across the real estate board period, not just trump or the trump family.

so while you can honestly say "trump refused to rent to black people" it's far from the entire story.

280.jpg

Feel free to continue mocking me...just show how much I have gotten into your head and how much you think about me. I am glad to know that I have made that much of an impact on your life.
Ah yes. The Lefts sense of humor is confined to watching pain inflicted upon others.

ok - time to dig.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

interesting read. the claim from trump is he didn't want to rent to ANY welfare class (regardless of race) because when they couldn't pay, they were difficult to evict. now, is this true? it was also noted that you can sit outside the building and see blacks go in and out all day long who did live there.

it was also a claim against the TRUMPS, not donald alone per se. trump didn't come into the picture til the later stages of all this from what i'm reading. also, unfortunately this seems to have been common at the time across the real estate board period, not just trump or the trump family.

so while you can honestly say "trump refused to rent to black people" it's far from the entire story.
If you notice, it is ALWAYS far from the entire story. All symptoms of TDS, a very real and rather dangerous affliction. '

They take small snippets. They then deny they call Trump hitler.

They are so pathetic. We cannot debate these lousy losers.

ok - time to dig.

Why bring facts into the discussion with a leftist?

280.jpg

Ah yes. The Lefts sense of humor is confined to watching pain inflicted upon others.

I won't lie, I do enjoy seeing the pains that I cause you. It is remarkable what an impact I have made on you.

Forum List

Back