🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just How Incompetent Is The Obama Administration?

incompetent enough to wax the Republicans in back to back Presidential elections, which isn't saying much for Republicans is it.

Yeah...by holding off on obammycare until after the elections.
Kinda like he's doing with amnesty for the mid terms now...what a surprise.

incompetent enough to wax the Republicans in back to back Presidential elections, which isn't saying much for Republicans is it.

Oh shit! You are upset that a politician is being a politician! You've got a real beef! Call the Washington Times immediately.

Based on the LEAKS & admission by the Obama administration that they attempted & failed to rescue hostages it is being reported that ISIS has now moved, separated & doubled the guard of all the remaining hostages.

When are these clowns going to stop telegraphing their plans?

You think it was a big secret that we might try to rescue hostages?

lol, that's your best one yet.

14230_10152308826495896_8887810313510141904_n.jpg

Based on the LEAKS & admission by the Obama administration that they attempted & failed to rescue hostages it is being reported that ISIS has now moved, separated & doubled the guard of all the remaining hostages.

When are these clowns going to stop telegraphing their plans?

You think it was a big secret that we might try to rescue hostages?

lol, that's your best one yet.

Who wants to bet that every ISIS member knew that we tried to rescue those hostages long before the Obama admin gave that info to the American press.

Does the OP really think that ISIS learned about our attempt from the New York Times?

Oh so very incompetent!

Oh shit! You are upset that a politician is being a politician! You've got a real beef! Call the Washington Times immediately.

Typical leftist. You just love that chicago style of politics dont you?

No, it doesn't say much for Republicans, but it says one hell of a lot about the intelligence and knowledge of a large segment of the voting public. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool we twice, and shame on me. Some of the dorks still have not come to their senses.

Oh look! A thread complaining about Obama! Unique!

Remember, the successful raid to get Bin Laden had nothing to do with Obama, but a failed rescue attempt falls entirely on the President.

Funny how that works.

Not as funny as your thought processes. When it takes a month to make a decision on whether to go, or not go, and then when he finally says yes, the prisoners are not there anymore. Then, the failure rests squarely on Obama's shoulders.

No, it doesn't say much for Republicans, but it says one hell of a lot about the intelligence and knowledge of a large segment of the voting public. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool we twice, and shame on me. Some of the dorks still have not come to their senses.

kick RW but shame on the winner, kick RW butt twice in a row make up as many lies as you can about the winner ... Hillary will be #4 and #5, setter start making up excuses and lies right now, you'll be busy for the next decade, maybe more ... LOSER is the only future the RW's have to look forward to ... at least they'll be used to it.

Why focus on just ISIS?

Let's not forget Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious, EPA, VA, Patent and Trademark Office, going after whistleblowers, yadda yadda yadda.

Obama could sell secrets to our enemies and you would still point at the gop.

Ignorant, uninformed moron

Could he or did he?

Could he means you are imagining shit again and your medication isn't helping you with your delusions.

Did he and you need to prove it.

Why focus on just ISIS?

Let's not forget Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious, EPA, VA, Patent and Trademark Office, going after whistleblowers, yadda yadda yadda.

you got the yada yada yada part correct
You mustn't be following the Executive Branch. You know, the part of his job that is Constitutionally mandated and which he delegates to incompetent and corrupt subordinates.

You mustn't be following the Executive Branch. You know, the part of his job that is Constitutionally mandated and which he delegates to incompetent and corrupt subordinates.

why should I Obviously I have people like you following moot politics ... that being the case, one of the reasons Republicans can't win elections anymore ..

carry on ...

why should I Obviously I have people like you following moot politics ... that being the case, one of the reasons Republicans can't win elections anymore ..

carry on ...
Gop took the house in 10 and are poised to take the Senate this November.

Can't win lol

carry on ...

Moot? The Executive Branch operates every day. Every day the Obama Administration continues to ruin our nation.

Sorry all you follow are soundbites.

Moot? The Executive Branch operates every day. Every day the Obama Administration continues to ruin our nation.

Sorry all you follow are soundbites.

yes MOOT... compared to issues AVERAGE voters have on their mind when they go to the poll your Admin Operations analogy is pointless .. try the ecomomy . jobs, etc etc ... trumpet Benghazi etc and LOSE AGAIN... please.

Forum List

Back