Just How Much Are Trump's Tweets Getting To You?

What do you think of Trump's Tweets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tweet away Don Cheeto tweet away. Be your own worst enemy and he Dems best friend ! Never look back !!

tweet away Don Cheeto tweet away. Be your own worst enemy and he Dems best friend ! Never look back !!
MANDELA-SELFIE_2761644e.jpg

Real classy!

I only take a look at his tweets when the leftist are going nuts over them. I found that last one hilarious and so did Rod.

Yeah c-l-ass- always fits the suit wearing shitpile. An ego that size is hard to cover up!!! HAHAAAH

Trump has made his tweets "official presidential statements" They're the same as an official white house statement.
And those are just as meaningless as well to be honest. Presidents commonly talk out of their ass while doing the exact opposite of what they say to the masses.

Apparently you;re having trouble understanding. Before the president could say one thing to the masses, and release a completely opposite white house statement. Now they are one and the same.

They don't get to me because I don't sit on my ass in front of a TV all day hyperventilating over the "news". Which is what they want. Find a life and go live it instead.

Ironically that's what Trump spends half his day doing.

They don't get to me because I don't sit on my ass in front of a TV all day hyperventilating over the "news". Which is what they want. Find a life and go live it instead.

/---- Yeah God forbid the POTUS stays informed.
Barack Obama's 10 favourite TV shows

You're right, Obungles didnt even know NK had nukes until it was on the news

If you criticize Trump for Tweeting you needsomething more in your life fill the void of all your free time...

I find it funny so many people are freaking out over it.

The irony is hilarious - We went from extreme to extreme - from a guy who promised to be the most Transparent Evuh and instead was the most criminally NON-Transparent Evuh ... to a guy who can't keep his mouth shut 24/7.
Trump tweets as the President of the United States what he says reflects on the dignity of the office

Trump is the LEAST transparent president ever with his failure to release his taxes, truncated press conferences, restrictions to media access and hiding his White House visits

Trump spends 5 hours a day watching TV. Like Morning Joe, Fox and Friends, and tweeting about them.

Obama has great taste in TV

I would bet Trump has never watched any of them.....his tastes are limited to Fox News

Obama can also discuss his favorite books......something Trump is unable to do

I would bet Trump has never watched any of them.....his tastes are limited to Fox News

/--- Well you would lose that bet numbnuts. He also wathes MSM
Donald Trump spends an excessive amount of time watching TV — here are his favorite shows

/---- Obozo watches fictional TV shows. Nothing reality based like Pres Trump.

Forum List

Back