Just How Much Are Trump's Tweets Getting To You?

What do you think of Trump's Tweets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's just hope the WH doesn't pry his phone out of those stubby fat fingers.

This jackass has had one press conference. His childish TwitTantrums are all we know about what he's up to. And, screeching at the TV and twitting keeps him busy.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

A Poll. Multiple choice.

I'm not at all bored or upset by them. I like them for several reasons:

1. I get the information straight from the President. It isn't filtered through the left wing media, nor is it decorated with fluff and other crap by FOX, it's straight from Trump.

2. It drives the left crazy and that is funny as shit.

3. The left wing media learns about things the same time I do, the are finding it harder to lie about what he said and what he means because of that.

Will Trump stand up to Putin, or will Trump bend over and let Putin schlong him in the ass? That is the question.
Your homoerotic fantasies are not going to happen, faggot.

Putin has already started to high-five himself for what he's going to do to Trump at the G20. Putin plans to trick Trump into undoing Obamas sanctions and confiscations .

Will Trump stand up to Putin, or will Trump bend over and let Putin schlong him in the ass? That is the question.
Your homoerotic fantasies are not going to happen, faggot.

Putin has already started to high-five himself for what he's going to do to Trump at the G20. Putin plans to trick Trump into undoing Obamas sanctions and confiscations .
So you reckon yourself to be a mind reader, eh?

Excuse the rest of us for thinking that you are simply another full of shit jackass.

Excuse the rest of us for thinking that you are simply another full of shit jackass.

No mind reader. That's what the NSA has been intercepting from russian communications. That's what the NSA does.

No mind reader. That's what the NSA has been intercepting from russian communications. That's what the NSA does.
So, you're now claiming to be an NSA agent.

Excuse me if I think you're full of bullshit, jackass.

The NSA tells people what they've been hearing. The level of detail depends on their security clearance. So the general subject of russian communications gets released and or leaked. Jusl like when they released that Putin personally ordered the election interference.

Trump legacy;

I could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and they would still love it ... tweets at 5am about the fake media I created, no problem.

It's delightful MSM fabrication machine can't hold court and their liberal loving butts are Hurtin

The NSA tells people what they've been hearing. The level of detail depends on their security clearance. So the general subject of russian communications gets released and or leaked. Jusl like when they released that Putin personally ordered the election interference.
So, Mr. NSA agent, could you show us some sort of proof that Putin got Trump to win?

Or are you simply full of shit, jackass.

Suck moonglow's dick.

I could care less and will never understand the asinine fascination with them.

Trump uses them to great effect - it is all the media talks about. Haters continue to hate him for them and supporters eat it up. The rest of us find them pointless for the most part. I judge a president on what he actually accomplishes and how - not on the medias incessant infatuation with tweets or statements.

So, Mr. NSA agent, could you show us some sort of proof that Putin got Trump to win?

Or are you simply full of shit, jackass.

Suck moonglow's dick.

That's subjective opinion, the objective facts are that Putin personally ordered the russian cyber warriors to attack the american election and to sway the american voter away from clinton and toward trump.

Whether Putins specific actions were successful is subjective.

I could care less and will never understand the asinine fascination with them.

Trump uses them to great effect - it is all the media talks about. Haters continue to hate him for them and supporters eat it up. The rest of us find them pointless for the most part. I judge a president on what he actually accomplishes and how - not on the medias incessant infatuation with tweets or statements.

Trump has made his tweets "official presidential statements" They're the same as an official white house statement.

Forum List

Back